Scott Miller: What if (on White Dwarfs) Options

Old May 4th 07, 03:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Scott Miller: What if (on White Dwarfs) Options

This reply is going back into the Usenet stack once again and again
because, while other topics and groups seemingly post and properly
index update as they should, whereas instead we keep getting: GOOGLE/
Usenet "An error was encountered while trying to post, please try
again later". Even with the "Your post was successful", there's no
such indication of our reply being available.

Actually, I've just proven that the following GOOGLE/Usenet posting
problem is in fact being orchestrated by and/or on behalf of Scott
Miller, an obvious Usenet borg insider with a nasty butt-load of
hidden agendas and ulterior motives to boot.

On May 4, 3:45 am, Scott Miller wrote:
BradGuth wrote:

And that has what if anything to do with the honest jest of this
topic?

Are you offering up a public owned supercomputer and of its full blown
3D orbital mechanics software?

Are you otherwise offering us your own best swag of hard numbers?

I've already produced more computational information than you have on
this and other topics. The more relavent question would be - can you
produce anything useful on this topic?

Give me and "G=EMC^2 Glazier" access to most any one of our spendy
supercomputers, and as such we'll proceed to knock your socks off.

This sort of thing is absolutely ideal for a supercomputer to be
working on.

One additional computation I have finished - IF by some odd chance some
planet was captured into the lifezone of a white dwarf like Sirius B
(for which I did the calculation) - it would become tidally locked to
the central white dwarf in 10,000 to 1 million years. That would be far
too short a time period for that planet to become life bearing, if the
scenario that occurred here on Earth happened there. Tidal locking
would cause one side to become hot all the time, the otherside very
cold. Atmosphere, if developed, evaporates, keeping water from existing
in liquid form on the planet.

Your faith-based skewed science is certainly darn good at excluding
evidence, as well as having excluded and/or skewed the regular laws of
physics in order to suit your terrestrial mainstream mindset, and
otherwise good at keeping the rest of us village idiots away from our
own supercomputers. Why is that?

So, in the end, the legwork that should have been done by the proposer
of this topic was done by one who actually understands a bit about how
science works rather than the likes of you who offer zip.

So, as per usual, Scott Miller and others of their all-knowing kind
claim to have accomplished those extremely complex and fully
interactive 3D simulations via supercomputer, but they're not about to
share squat. Is that also why your MIB are doing all they can to
trash my PC, or to otherwise divert/block Usenet access?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 4th 07, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

BradGuth wrote:
This reply is going back into the Usenet stack once again and again
because, while other topics and groups seemingly post and properly
index update as they should, whereas instead we keep getting: GOOGLE/
Usenet "An error was encountered while trying to post, please try
again later". Even with the "Your post was successful", there's no
such indication of our reply being available.

Actually, I've just proven that the following GOOGLE/Usenet posting
problem is in fact being orchestrated by and/or on behalf of Scott
Miller, an obvious Usenet borg insider with a nasty butt-load of
hidden agendas and ulterior motives to boot.

Thanks for complimenting me on my obvious superior intelligence and
computer skills (what a maroon!!!).