Mars Spirit Duracrust Oddities

Old March 22nd 04, 06:27 AM
Thomas Lee Elifritz

Default Mars Spirit Duracrust Oddities

March 22, 2004

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity1.jpg

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity2.jpg

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity3.jpg

I just cropped and expanded them, no processing.

The context is obvious, they are easy to find.

Thomas Lee Elifritz
http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net
Old March 22nd 04, 06:05 PM
Marvin

"Hi, my Name is Dave Tholen and I'm a fag with OCD"
wrote in
:

Thomas Lee Elifritz wrote:

March 22, 2004

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity1.jpg

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity2.jpg

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity3.jpg

I just cropped and expanded them, no processing.

The context is obvious, they are easy to find.

I saw a pony, a dragon, and Baby Jesus.

Nonono! That third one is obviously a hunchback rabbit!

;-)
Old March 22nd 04, 08:51 PM
Professor Fate

(Thomas Lee Elifritz) wrote in message . com...
March 22, 2004

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity1.jpg

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity2.jpg

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity3.jpg

I just cropped and expanded them, no processing.

The context is obvious, they are easy to find.

Thomas Lee Elifritz
http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net

Steamed rice, freeze dried and dessicated.
Old March 23rd 04, 03:25 AM
jonathan

"Thomas Lee Elifritz" wrote in message
om...
March 22, 2004

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity1.jpg

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity2.jpg

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity3.jpg

I just cropped and expanded them, no processing.

The context is obvious, they are easy to find.

Thomas Lee Elifritz
http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net

You might find this paper interesting

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2001/pdf/1068.pdf

Old March 23rd 04, 05:34 AM
Chosp

"jonathan" wrote in message

You might find this paper interesting

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2001/pdf/1068.pdf

In what way does a paper specifically about
calcium carbonate-rich stromatolite structures
have to do with your fresh water sponges (with
their floating iron "gemmules") thriving in a
carbonate-free salt brine?

Old March 23rd 04, 05:56 PM
MarsFossils

http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity1.jpg
http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity2.jpg
http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net...es/oddity3.jpg

These are great, Thomas. I will add them to my Mars fossils page
putting down your name as their discoverer and chief fossil advocate.

Keep the faith.

Michael
Mars Fossils, Pseudofossils, or Problematica
http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/mars