OFF Topic - Petition to save an ancient monumnet - All help appreciated

Old March 23rd 04, 03:23 PM
Kevin Smith

Default OFF Topic - Petition to save an ancient monumnet - All help appreciated

Dear Astro friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition - looks like all help that
can be supplied will help.

"The Thornborough Henges - The campaign to save the Stonehenge of the
north"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Pet10001/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Kevin Smith
www.kevsmith.com

Old March 23rd 04, 09:13 PM
david

You can have the stonehenge of the south if you want to come and get it.
Its a right pain in the jacksie down here.

D ;o)

Old March 27th 04, 12:32 AM
Richard DeLuca

"david" wrote:

You can have the stonehenge of the south if you want to come and get it.
Its a right pain in the jacksie down here.

D ;o)

You authorized to sell it?

Starry Skies,
Richard DeLuca

PS:
I'll be to Stonehenge again next month. You'll recognize me- I'll be
the American, the one with the camera, probably trapsing uninvited thru
your garden.......grin