GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: September 18, 2007

Old September 26th 07, 01:10 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.politics.reform,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.alien.research
[email protected]

Default GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: September 18, 2007

Update from The REAL Galactic Federation
September 18, 2007
Communicated thru Sheldan Nidle of The Planetary Activation Org.
http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

Selamat Balik! We return, dear Hearts, with more to discuss
with you! Presently, the last few preliminary events that round
out this current cycle are taking place. You are very close to
some major announcements as well as to the disbursement of your
much-promised prosperity! In effect, this reality, long run by the
dark and its greedy and callous minions, is about to be amazingly
transformed. All that we have been telling you about is now close
to fruition, starting, of course, with the abundance deliveries.
It is the successful completion of the deliveries that starts the
cascade of dominoes that brings down the present US
administration. Over the past few years, this group of shrewd and
self-serving malefactors has led your world down a precarious path
of mischief and mayhem, designed to benefit only their friends,
family, and corporate associates. Now the time finally comes to
jettison these defiant ones and move your world to a better place.
It is this desire that has driven both our Earth allies and us,
and we are pleased to state that the planetary gear-change we all
want is almost upon us at last!

Those who are preparing to make the series of announcements,
as well as those scheduled to form the new transitional
governments, are very diligently setting into motion the final
maneuvers that are to swiftly transform your current bleak
reality. The preparations took as long as they did because of the
myriad details that had to get done in a precise and sequential
manner. These minutiae lie at the core of the end game, which was
set in motion a few months back. The enormous amount of
preliminaries meant that the final steps could not be revealed
until these were fully in place. The strategy is to lead your dark
cabal into reacting in such a way that it unwittingly assists in
the manifestation of the next phase of the grand plan. The dark
ones were to be lured, step-by-step, with a careful mixture of
"apparent" facts and "apparent" secret operations into moving in a
certain direction until a point of no return was reached. This has
now most emphatically been accomplished!

We are now in the process of advising our Earth allies on the
final steps that ensure victory. These last items on our mutual
agenda are the trickiest. It is vital that these be done with
great stealth. This message to the people of Mother Earth is a
request for patience and centeredness, and to ask that you be
prepared to act in a gracious and responsible manner. We know it
has not been easy for you to be kept so long in the dark about
what was truly happening around you. We want you to know that we
are aware of your distress and your need to know about things, but
at the same time we must also focus meticulously on what is
clandestinely happening around you and honor the need for secrecy
of our Earth allies. Heaven has given us a dual role: that of ally
as well as mentor. And we are most happy that we are reaching the
point where the open mentoring of your world is nearly at hand, as
our interests tie in very much with yours. This is the stage,
along with the formal first contact, that is dearest to our
hearts. We have shown our mentoring personnel how to adapt the
syllabus to your deepest desires.

Our priority, once first contact is accomplished, is to speak
with all of you at length. It is vital that you tell our mentoring
personnel what it is you truly desire. Even though they are able
to read minds, we much prefer you to put your needs and thoughts
into your own words. What we want is an open discussion with you.
We know that much has frustrated you about the course of this
operation, and it is essential that you know how much we
appreciate what you have gone through and what you have
contributed. This honest exchange, in the first month, can clear
the air and prepare you and us for the greatly accelerated
teachings that are to lead you to the very brink of full
consciousness. We also need to bring you to a full comprehension
of what is required for you to be able to access your still mostly
latent psychic abilities. At the same time, we want to introduce a
lot of our technology to you. We plan to teach you how to operate
this new technology and, concurrently, how to open your
consciousness to vast new possibilities.

We look forward with gusto to these assignments. Our fleet
personnel have acquainted themselves fully with each one of you.
In collaboration with our social and historical psychologists, we
selected only those from our fleet who showed a special aptitude
or who possessed sufficient background knowledge for our
instructor training programs. These programs are very
comprehensive as they are to interact with you one-on-one. A lot
of care and attention has gone into studying what each of you
requires in order to progress you smoothly toward the goal of
becoming fully conscious Beings of Light. We want to bring as much
of you on line as possible before you reach the final stage that
we call the "metamorphosis." This stage is to take place in
crystal cities inside Inner Earth, which have been specially
constructed for you by the Agarthans. Some of you will come to our
fleet, where you can return to full consciousness before being
rotated back to your home worlds for a reintegration into your
home world's galactic society.

The period after our formal arrival will see a rapid leap
forward in your consciousness. Our role is to move you toward your
destiny while also upgrading your technology to our levels. Mother
Earth sees our arrival as the time when she can prepare herself to
return to being a fully integrated and fully conscious Being.
Likewise the solar system is preparing for the local Elohim to
transfigure her back into her former self. The Sun will become
much brighter, as the invisible, multidimensional Light that she
broadcasts again becomes visible. She will then appear and feel
much as Sirius-B or Nu Ceti does to us. In this renewed
environment, your flora and fauna will take on a slightly
different look, as they are to become less savage and more
conscious.

The differences between our worlds and yours are striking.
The Milky Way galaxy is filled with planets that are either semi-
arid in nature or that possess lush jungles the size of
continents, with many swamp-filled coastal regions. In contrast,
your solar system originally had four water worlds, all with the
optimum proportions of water and land, and atmospheres highly
suited to sustaining a huge variety of life. Each of these four
planets was ideal, and an abundance of unusual life forms
flourished. Now however, after a series of attacks and counter-
attacks during the now-settled galactic wars, only your world,
Earth, managed to survive to some degree. This once-glorious and
sacred habitat of water worlds is shortly to be restored, and with
it some most interesting flora and fauna are to thrive once again.

Before the galactic wars reached your solar system, she was
protected by an immense outer veil that rendered her invisible.
For millions of years, this veil prevented the intrusions of
violent skirmishes that ripped apart many nearby planetary
systems. Your Sun and her wondrous veil kept her planetary
daughters safe from such destruction. The divine plan changed all
this when the special energies, supplied daily to your Sun, were
very much curtailed some 10 million years ago. Suddenly, this
pristine habitat became visible to all. The result is what you see
around you today: the destruction that was inflicted during the
intervening millennia. The divine plan does not include restoring
the ancient veil, but specifies that this solar system be returned
to her former configuration; namely, many moons circling twelve
planets.

Today, we ever so briefly brought you up to date on recent
developments. We also discussed how your solar system and you are
to be transformed. We look forward with great joy to the time when
we can openly visit you and start the final process of returning
your global society and your truly divine solar system to full
consciousness. We now retire. Know in your Heart of Hearts that
the perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven are indeed
Yours! Selamat Majon! Selamat Kasitaram! (Sirian for Rejoice! and
Be Blessed in Heavenly Love and Joy!)

Planetary Activation Organization
http://www.paoweb.com

This copy was reposted by Robert E. McElwaine
PAO Member
Eckankar Initiate
B.S., Physics and Astronomy, UW-EC
http://members.aol.com/rem547 PLUS