Nibiru satellites

Old September 16th 07, 10:35 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur,rec.arts.sf.science
George Dishman[_1_]

Default Nibiru satellites

wrote in message
news

In the last 40 years, Jupiter has acquired 40 new moons
(satellites), and finding 20 was a difficult task.....

Are these new moons ..

No, they have always been there, technology is
progressing so we can now detect them.

passing of the Nibiru ..

Nibiru is a fictional object though some people
seem not to know this.

HTH

George

Old September 16th 07, 11:25 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur,rec.arts.sf.science
©[email protected]

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:35:32 +0100, "George Dishman"
wrote:

wrote in message
|news |
| In the last 40 years, Jupiter has acquired 40 new moons
| (satellites), and finding 20 was a difficult task.....
|
| Are these new moons ..
|
|No, they have always been there, technology is
|progressing so we can now detect them.
|
| passing of the Nibiru ..
|
|Nibiru is a fictional object though some people
|seem not to know this.
|
|HTH
|
|George

Seems like a lot of people do not know this:

AGENT SEARCH RESULTS

Search: Nibiru planet X orbit (All the words)
Found: 17 result(s) on The Web
Date: 09/16/2007 3:20:44 AM

1. Nibiru - Crystalinks
Such a planet would be approximately in the same orbit as 2000
CR105. According to these theories of Sumerian cosmology, Nibiru was the
twelfth member in ...
http://www.crystalinks.com/nibiru.html
95%

2. Planet X ~ Nibiru ~ Wormwood
Descriptions of what Planet X or Nibiru might be. ... THE WORLD
RENOWN SCHOLAR / ARCHAEOLOGIST SPEAKS OF THE PLANET "NIBIRU" AND IT'S RETURN
ORBIT. ...
http://www.geocities.com/transition7/planetX
91%

3. UFO.Whipnet.org | Creation | Nibiru (Planet X)
Nibiru (Planet X) - This alien ufo website is devoted to the study
of UFOs, ... planet, unlike the other planets in our solar system, has an
elliptical orbit ... ufo.whipnet.org/creation/nibiru/index.html -
http://ufo.whipnet.org/creation/nibiru/index.html
87%

4. YouTube - Nibiru Planet X orbit 3600 years
Planet Xhttp://www.planetxvideo.comEarth changes, planet x, nibiru,
Atlantis, ancient history, cataclysm, earth changes, Sitchin, velikovsky,
alien, solar, ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG7v6Y1A3p8
83%

5. NIBIRU, PLANET X, ANCIENT ASTRONAUTS, NASA, MARS, EARTH
Planet X's perihelion, like Pluto's, is inside the orbit of Neptune.
Full listing. Mass and orbit estimation of Planet X via a family of comets
http://xfacts.com/planetx_search.html
76%

6. Will Planet X (Niburu) bring Earth Changes in Spring 2003?
Planet X is Nibiru, Wormwood, or THE MOST REVERED HEAVENLY BODY IN
ALL ANTIQUITY. ... Many past civilizations explain Planet X's orbit length
and destruction it ...
http://www.metatech.org/planet_x_nib...h_changes.html
73%

7. NIBIRU, PLANET X, ANCIENT ASTRONAUTS, NASA, MARS, EARTH
Dr. Harrington see below see below INTERVIEW AT NASA ABOUT PLANET X
.... the accuracy for describing the planets is overwhelming! Z. Sitchin
Orbit of Nibiru ...
http://xfacts.com/x1.htm
70%

8. Has Niburu Planet X Been Sighted Pt II by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
This was the original cover-label for Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood, or
THE MOST REVERED HEAVENLY BODY IN ALL ANTIQUITY. After 3600 years on its
regular orbit ...
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/sitchin2.htm
63%

9. Is Nibiru Approaching?
Also known as The Twelfth Planet or Planet X, some are warning that
this ... Nibiru's orbit around the Sun is highly elliptical, according to
Sitchin's books, ... paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa021102a.htm -
http://paranormal.about.com/library/.../aa021102a.htm
58%

10. Nibiru (hypothetical planet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... planet, possibly being a brown dwarf star and still in a highly
elliptic orbit ... "Planet X" (Nibiru) on Ufologist site. Hypothesised
Nibiru orbit (image) ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_...hetical_planet)
57%

11. Nibiru / Planet X orbit doesn't make sense! Space Exploration - ...
... applies to the mythical Planet X. According to Sitchin and
company, it comes in ...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/single/482330.html
55%

12. Planet X Video Nibiru
Sitchin postulated the theory that Nibiru, Planet X, took an
eliptical orbit around the Sun (and perhaps a dead star further out). His
hypotheses are mapped ...
http://www.planetxvideo.com/intro.php
50%

13. Nibiru / Planet X orbit doesn't make sense! Space Exploration - ...
... this theory of a major planet X. His own theory bases on the
assumption that there is ...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/single/468813.html
48%

14. (This is along article-please feel free to download and read later)
... daily newspapers stated that Pluto's orbit indicates that Planet
X exists. ... for Planet X. The Sumerian's called it the 12th planet or
Nibiru (translates ... www.crawford2000.co.uk/nibiru.htm -
http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/nibiru.htm
44%

15. Planet X Or Nibiru: DeathStar-2003...Where Will You Be?
In January 1981 several daily newspapers stated that Pluto's orbit
indicates that Planet X exists. The report stated that an astronomer from
the U.S Naval ...
http://www.rense.com/ufo5/nib2000.htm
37%

16. Nibiru - el Planeta X, Hercólobus
Origen del Nombre de la Sociedad Nibiru - Planet X and 'Wormwood'
.... Mass and Orbit Estimation of Planet X via a Family of Comets ...
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_hercolobus.htm
26%

According to his theory, we live in a binary solar system and Planet
X / Nibiru actually orbits Nemesis, a red dwarf sun that orbits Sol in an
elliptical long period orbit. GO
http://blog.yowusa.com/?p=20
26%

OR WORSE SEARCH RESULTS

Search: Nibiru planet X disaster orbit (All the words)
Found: 4 result(s) on The Web
Date: 09/16/2007 2:44:30 AM

1. South Pole Telescope (SPT) America's New Planet X Tracker (Page 1 of
4)
... a 3600-year orbit such as Planet X as Zecharia Sitchin ...
Planet X / Nibiru ... discussed various flyby disaster scenarios ranging
from mild ...
http://yowusa.com/planetx/2006/planetx-2006-04a/1.shtml
65%

2. Planet-X or Niburu, Nibiru, Nemesis or Marduk - hoax - Bad ....
Zeta disaster "cyber prophets" got it all wrong and. ... Other
sources say that Planet X its orbit will take the track between Jupiter and
Mars, ...

http://www.bautforum.com/against-mai...rduk-hoax.html
63%

3. World Mysteries - Zecharia Sitchin
Zecharia Sitchin, Planet X, Nibiru, alien gods, ancient ... That
translation details the planet Nibiru's orbit: ... civilization poised on
the brink of ecological disaster.
http://www.world-mysteries.com/pex_2.htm
58%

4. Armies of the Antichrist - Signs in the Sky
This is more confirmation that Planet X, Nibiru, is a carrier and
.... Sabotage - Disaster - Annihilation - Orgone . Toxicant ... to earth or
is this 'moon' just out of control and orbit as ...
http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/x-sedna-toe.htm
33%
Old September 16th 07, 11:57 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur,rec.arts.sf.science
George Dishman[_1_]

wrote:

wrote in message
|news |
| In the last 40 years, Jupiter has acquired 40 new moons
| (satellites), and finding 20 was a difficult task.....
|
| Are these new moons ..
|
|No, they have always been there, technology is
|progressing so we can now detect them.
|
| passing of the Nibiru ..
|
|Nibiru is a fictional object though some people
|seem not to know this.
|
|HTH

Seems like a lot of people do not know this:

AGENT SEARCH RESULTS

Search: Nibiru planet X orbit (All the words)
Found: 17 result(s) on The Web

snip references to crank sites

Yes, as I said, Nibiru is fictional but there are many
dumb people out there who have trouble separating myth
from reality. You have been informed, whether you learn
to be sceptical of such sites or not is now your decision.

George

Old September 17th 07, 05:14 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur,rec.arts.sf.science
[email protected]

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:57:54 +0100, "George Dishman"
wrote:

| AGENT SEARCH RESULTS
|
| Search: Nibiru planet X orbit (All the words)
| Found: 17 result(s) on The Web
|
|snip references to crank sites
|
|Yes, as I said, Nibiru is fictional but there are many
|dumb people out there who have trouble separating myth
|from reality. You have been informed, whether you learn
|to be sceptical of such sites or not is now your decision.
|
|George

Evtug, ohg jung vs V xabj gung vg'f nyy fzbxr naq zveebef......n
yvggyr fbzrguvat V qvfpbirerq va 1966 jura V jnf 17........gura V fghqvrq
1] Nfgebabzl
2] Pbfzbybtl
naq tbg obttrq va zl jbefg fhowrpg...gur varknpg fpvrapr bs zngu, naq va
gubfr qnlf Pbzchgref jrer abg ernqvyl ninvynoyr gb pvivyvnaf.

BX......Jung fvgrf fhccbeg lbhe pynvz......BX n srj uru....V xabj
gubfr Cynarg K pbzvpf gurl znqr gb pbire vg hc....haqre cebcntnaqn pbageby
ntraqnf....

V xabj vg'f abg erny, fb jngpu zr jnyx orgjrra gubfr 2 thlf pneelvat
gung ynetr jvaqbj cnar......ab ceboyrz gurer rvgure...
Old September 17th 07, 06:28 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur,rec.arts.sf.science
[email protected]

Default Nibiru satellites (HUMAN RIGHTS PROTEST, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, TARNISHING MADNESS)

Old September 20th 07, 01:35 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur,rec.arts.sf.science
[email protected]

wrote:

wrote in message
|news |
| In the last 40 years, Jupiter has acquired 40 new moons
| (satellites), and finding 20 was a difficult task.....
|
| Are these new moons ..
|
|No, they have always been there, technology is
|progressing so we can now detect them.

I wonder....naw that can't be the only reason, hell that's what I
was saying in 1973....

| passing of the Nibiru ..
|
|Nibiru is a fictional object though some people
|seem not to know this.

Hell all things are fictional/smoke and mirrors, but this may be
another reference to Project Invisibility/Montauk, 1944+

Did Wonder woman really exist with invisible vehicles.....?
What is an invisible stellar body, nothing, not a recessed imploded
star, "blackhole", but invisible....

They say in the Biblical relation to Nibiru, that when the Seas and
all water turned red, it was blood, then chaos..blah......nope, it was
calculated to be the Red Satellite from the Red Planet Nibiru......does
History repeat itself like planetary orbits?
Old September 22nd 07, 07:30 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur,rec.arts.sf.science
eddie

If Nibiru is being bandied about again, can the dreaded priestess
(Nancy) be far behind?

Old September 22nd 07, 07:31 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur,rec.arts.sf.science
eddie

How about just plain nutcases?

Nibiru? skddlbyp Solar 6 March 10th 08 10:19 AM
Satellites Tony Pagett Misc 0 January 4th 05 06:18 PM
Satellites Kolymagold UK Astronomy 3 February 23rd 04 11:37 AM
Planet_X: The Return of Nibiru Rudolph_X Astronomy Misc 6 February 10th 04 06:51 PM
Nibiru Flyby More Likely in 2012 ? Rudolph_X Astronomy Misc 21 August 6th 03 10:04 PM