Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the LorentzTransformation

Old April 16th 12, 05:52 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

Default Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation

go to *a* balcony & look;
I give very few references,
as a general rule. I have been doing this
for longer than is really healthy, but
it certainly qualifies as "minimalist."

now, don't jump off; thank you.

I don't go looking for links to the words of
others.

Old April 16th 12, 06:00 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

I plowed through your ****, above,
til I got to where you insulted our host;
go fly a kite, see how far to Maui you get!

so, you "high-fived" Neinstein998" -- I've been
replying to his stuff for a while longer -- but
you really think heis even dumber than I am,
like one of your "loyalists."\\if none of your loyalists
can determine the upper bound
on the speed of wind, then you'll never know.
Old April 16th 12, 06:01 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

well, Okay.

without having to "monkey with" any of the animals. *— NE —

Old April 16th 12, 06:03 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

if you don't want to hear philosphical,
don't type the ****; in this specific case,
dog****.

talk science, you talk semantics. *Better that
than nothing, I suppose... *— NE —

Old April 16th 12, 06:05 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

you have all teh physics matter of a counting dog,
as in barkometry. seriously,
the other of the four subjects is geometry, and
if you hate that, I cannot help you.

Ha, ha.... *no I don't. *Will you explain your humor?

Old April 17th 12, 01:17 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Ala

"1treePetrifiedForestLane" wrote in message
go to *a* balcony & look;
I give very few references,

the first one yes

but not the little guys in the second

they're not a bush
it's "like a field of poppies"

Old April 18th 12, 03:49 AM posted to sci.astro
NoEinstein

On Apr 16, 12:59*am, (Syamu1 Hyd5) wrote:
hfjghj

Those who are afraid to discuss true science talk only in "code".
Care to explain? — NE —
Old April 18th 12, 03:57 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
NoEinstein

On Apr 16, 12:52*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
go to *a* balcony & look;
I give very few references,
as a general rule. *I have been doing this
for longer than is really healthy, but
it certainly qualifies as "minimalist."

now, don't jump off; thank you.

I don't go looking for links to the words of
others.- Hide quoted text -

1tree: To whom are you speaking? When I go to a balcony, I drop same-
size, different weight balls into soft clay. At the drop heights that
Coriolis's KE = 1/2 mv^2 'predicts' that the KE of both balls should
match, the penetration distances into soft clay don't match. I just
sent you a photograph of my $40.00 experiment after dropping the two
balls into a small flowerpot of clay. What do you do on a balcony,
spit? — NE —
Old April 18th 12, 03:57 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
NoEinstein

On Apr 13, 6:56*am, NoEinstein wrote:
On Apr 6, 10:30*pm, "ala" wrote:

"1treePetrifiedForestLane" wrote in message

or, on your ass, but, if they will ever admit that
Hawking made a trivial error in nomenclature,
one that even a grammer-checker-maven, like you, could see
-- showing that you do indeed have a positive IQ, although
I wished I had noticed this trivial error, myself, since
sublimation & frosting is so important to "global" warming --
yes;
they will be sending your "thank you, dear coleague, note"
in the zipmail.

oops; how is "colleague," really spelled --
as in "midlle school, I got straight As?"

the Noble Committee is on your case.

Hawking corrected Leonard's error yesterday

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_th...95/the-big-ban...

Dear ala: If the "Nobel Commitee" was on my case, they would have to
RETURN rewards, not just give me one! *— NE —- Hide quoted text -

Correction: Make that Committee.
Old April 18th 12, 03:59 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
NoEinstein

On Apr 16, 1:00*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
I plowed through your ****, above,
til I got to where you insulted our host;
go fly a kite, see how far to Maui you get!

so, you "high-fived" Neinstein998" -- I've been
replying to his stuff for a while longer -- but
you really think heis even dumber than I am,
like one of your "loyalists."\\if none of your loyalists
can determine the upper bound
on the speed of wind, then you'll never know.

Are you hitting the sauce again, 1tree? — NE —