About Extra Terrestrials - by Magizian

Old November 28th 10, 04:50 PM posted to sci.astro
/\\/\\agizian

Default About Extra Terrestrials - by Magizian

If your one of those people that consider we're probabbly not alone in
the universe,
then you've probabbly wondered why alien civilizations don't make
contact (at least not very often).

When was the last time you went to a prison to go say howdy to the
inmates?
(most haven't).
It's probabbly for the same or similar reasons.

That doesn't mean we wont have contact however...
...for instance, if terrans ever came up with a dark matter generator,
they would probabbly be considered a threat to the galexy.
So we'll be calling such material classifed and a matter of galactic
security at this point.

However, here's a tip for the folk at SETI..
Look for subatomic data streams instead of electrical ones.. you might
overhear something.

Hunter Reon Barnes
"The Magizian"
Old November 28th 10, 09:52 PM posted to sci.astro
veggie king

Since the age of the universe (latest figures) is ~13.8 billion years
and the Earth/Sun system is just a toddler at 4.5 billion then it might
be safe to assume that highly advanced civilizations were around to
witness our star's birth. Perhaps they saw future potential and put into
motion the collision that formed the moon so as to stabilize the earth
for future (fill in the blank). It's easy to imagine a load of scenerios
when dealing with infinite time and space (relatively speaking).