Viking had detected life back in 1976 (no doubt)

Old February 27th 04, 05:29 AM
Rick Sobie

Default Viking had detected life back in 1976 (no doubt)

"WTF" wrote in message ...
I found this article very interesting
http://mars.spherix.com/NewhouseNews.PDF

Note the interesting part about the what the beagle 2 lander was
supposed to do vs what the nasa rovers are doing. Damn those conspiracy
theories just won't go away ...

In reading the article, it seems you have to go out of your way to make
up unlikely situations to explain away the findings as *not* being life,
which is of course the opposite of what you'd normally do. Normally,
you'd take the possibilities that best fit the observations as being the
most likely, not the other way around.

It's like explaining away the apparent demolition of all 3 WTC towers as
being some amazing coincidence where everything just so happened to fit
in place, however unlikely, because we KNOW that Al Queda did it and we
KNOW that the plane crashes did it - even if no plane hit WTC 7, but I
digress ...

Don't forget that no plane hit the Pentagon either
examine this link, and the very first satellite image on the first page.
Examine very closely where the red arrow is pointing.
(Just below Question no 1)
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm

No plane, no wrechage. So where is American flight 77 which was
carrying 64 passengers? Did it disappear into the Bermuda Triangle or
something?

Again, before anyone posts any other silly links, it is not necessary at all,
all you have to do, is to look at the French satellite image above and examine
the area of the Pentagon, immediately after the blast.
Which was probably a missle, launched from the lawn.
But where is American Flight 77?

And why hasn't anyone bothered to investigate it?

Old February 27th 04, 07:36 AM
WTF

Rick Sobie wrote:

Don't forget that no plane hit the Pentagon either
examine this link, and the very first satellite image on the first page.
Examine very closely where the red arrow is pointing.
(Just below Question no 1)
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm

No plane, no wrechage. So where is American flight 77 which was
carrying 64 passengers? Did it disappear into the Bermuda Triangle or
something?

Again, before anyone posts any other silly links, it is not necessary at all,
all you have to do, is to look at the French satellite image above and examine
the area of the Pentagon, immediately after the blast.
Which was probably a missle, launched from the lawn.
But where is American Flight 77?

And why hasn't anyone bothered to investigate it?

Because the US government did it, or at best were well aware of it and
assisted the attackers. You'd think most Americans would be up in arms
demanding answers because the evidence of a cover up is so overwelming.
"AL QUEDA DID IT!" has become something of a joke, like "THE BUTLER DID
IT". A good movie to watch in these bizarre times is "Brazil" (1985)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088846/plotsummary
Old March 6th 04, 05:17 AM
Rick Sobie

"WTF" wrote in message ...
Rick Sobie wrote:

[...]

I guess at one point, you almost have to come to some rational acceptance,
that there are people, in America, who sincerely believe the news,
and that forms their reality. For them it is real.

Perhaps they live sheltered lives of a sort, like children in a way.
Unable to see the true reality beneath the facade.

There are those who know, and those who don't I suppose.

I was at work a couple dayss ago, and one of the fellows,
was talking to the home owner, and he had mentioned
Mel Gibson's new movie and that he wouldn't bring the kids
because it was too violent/gory.
Yet he goes to church twice on Sunday and is fairly religious Brit.

At any rate he made the comment to the well healed well educated
home owner that the story must be true to have survived so long.
He said no other story had survived so long.

I interupted and said, What about the death of Socrates?

He just began to speak louder. Ignoring totally what I had said.

And that is the way it is. Some people do not realize how they have
become conditioned, and moreso, for those who have the eyes to see,
people do not realize how higher powers control what they see
and believe.

Socrates died about 400 BC or so, and his sacrifice for the state,
and the tale itself was about Platonic love. The story of Jesus
and that sacrifice was about the love between a father and a son.
Romeo and Juliet was about the love between a man and a woman.

The scientific paradygm that we live in doesn't lend itself to these things
well, but Robin Williams in Bicentennial Man already took a crack
at the Robot who would be man. And then he sacrificed himself to be
one. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0182789/

Some day a kid will dramatically sacrifice him or herself for some great
cause and once again everyone will be crying in the aisles I suppose.
Oh wait. Terry Fox. And the tears fell like rain in heaven.

Old March 6th 04, 08:55 AM
WTF

Rick Sobie wrote:

I guess at one point, you almost have to come to some rational acceptance,
that there are people, in America, who sincerely believe the news,
and that forms their reality. For them it is real.

I was one of those people not so long ago (silly me). It's like the
sci-fi movie "The Matrix". You can break the spell if you get your
information from outside the prepackaged sanitized box. Once the
illusion is broken, there's no turning back.

WTF
Old March 6th 04, 08:29 PM
Rick Sobie

"WTF" wrote in message ...
Rick Sobie wrote:

I guess at one point, you almost have to come to some rational acceptance,
that there are people, in America, who sincerely believe the news,
and that forms their reality. For them it is real.

I was one of those people not so long ago (silly me). It's like the
sci-fi movie "The Matrix". You can break the spell if you get your
information from outside the prepackaged sanitized box. Once the
illusion is broken, there's no turning back.

WTF

Yes the history of that flick is quite amazing really.

The word matrix comes from Heisenberg and his Matrix Mechanics
http://www.chembio.uoguelph.ca/educm...uan/heisen.htm

Which suggests that our reality can be contained in a given set, and anything
outside of that set, whether that be elements or the frequency of those elements
might exist but not be detectable.

But how the writers arrived at the notion of a hidden behind the scenes reality
comes originally from Descartes. I think therefore I am. And it was
debunked by Bishop Berkley (I think) who stubbed his toe and said
" I dispute it thusly"

At any rate, with that in mind over the ages this has been a common theme.

However, people have lucid dreams, and some people have been having
some rather strange reoccurring lucid dreams for some years now.
So real that if you stub your toe there, it hurts.

And these dreams are very real, to the point of astral travel, or out of body
experiences, and they take place in what appears to be a paralell world.

The curious thing about these dreams, had been that the scenery seemed
recognizable and the people were returning to this same place, and
even seeing the same people. This led many to consider that there
may be a paralell universe, or paralell world, or perhaps a hidden
true reality.

And again this goes all the way back to Plato with his form and substance
and his claim that what we see is mere shadows of the true reality.
That which lays behind this one.

At any rate, as you may know the collective unconscious often transmits
information through people's subconscious mind while they sleep and dream,
and this can surface in movies etc. Where art imitates life.

So the Matrix was based, originally on some of the things seen in
these shared lucid dreams. And for those who shared them,
that is quite evident.

Although the idea that machines had taken over and that mankind had
fled into the earth, is merely meant to instill fear and make the movie
more interesting.

It is in a way a bit of a primordial fear, the fear of the unknown,
and few are immune to this fear. There are some who even have
gone further, to suggest that this reality is merely an amusement park,
and that there are doors, even in the sky, and the name of the amusement park,
is Mr. Black's Vacation. And that if you could get out, you would see
that the people have melded with machines, becoming little more
than tool boxes with heads.

Well I can assure you this is not the case.

And the actual location of this particular lucid dream world, that which many percieved
as the paralell world, is in fact, inside the moon.

And someone has been trying to draw attention to that fact. The means of communication,
has been vague, and not entirely clear, and that is why it took over 8 years to determine
the location.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/rsobie/default.htm

Pres. Kerry's NASA ed kyle Policy 354 March 11th 04 07:05 PM
Mars-Like Atacama Desert Could Explain Viking 'No Life' Results Ron Baalke Science 1 November 30th 03 09:57 PM
Microbe from Depths Takes Life to Hottest Known Limit Ron Baalke Science 0 August 15th 03 05:01 PM
Bonafied Proof of LIFE AFTER DEATH -- Coal Mine Rescue Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 3 July 15th 03 03:58 AM