Einstein's Simple Mistake; All Big Bang Theorists Are Incorrect

Old September 12th 10, 03:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John[_29_]

Default Einstein's Simple Mistake; All Big Bang Theorists Are Incorrect

Einstein thought he could quantify time and stated that there was a
"beginning" to time, as reported by Mr. HVAC. There is no beginning to
time and there is no end to time. Time is eternal, just as this
universe, or space, is boundless. One simple error on Einstein's part
and 99.2 percent of the physicists, astronomers, and so on, who
believe in Einstein's BB theory are all incorrect.

It was an error based on his cultural Judeo/Christian background and
biases, and now every one, who believes in the BB theory, is mistaken.

John Ayres
Old September 12th 10, 04:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_2_]

"John" wrote in message
Einstein thought he could quantify time and stated that there was a
"beginning" to time, as reported by Mr. HVAC. There is no beginning to
time and there is no end to time. Time is eternal, just as this
universe, or space, is boundless. One simple error on Einstein's part
and 99.2 percent of the physicists, astronomers, and so on, who
believe in Einstein's BB theory are all incorrect.

It was an error based on his cultural Judeo/Christian background and
biases, and now every one, who believes in the BB theory, is mistaken.

John Ayres

Perhaps you and BeeertBrain can share a Nobel next year ...
The new category is "The Most Useless Scientific Information Prize"

Old September 13th 10, 04:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

My dearest John,

"John" wrote in message
Einstein thought he could quantify time and stated that there was a
"beginning" to time, as reported by Mr. HVAC. There is no beginning to
time and there is no end to time. Time is eternal, just as this
universe, or space, is boundless. One simple error on Einstein's part
and 99.2 percent of the physicists, astronomers, and so on, who
believe in Einstein's BB theory are all incorrect.

It was an error based on his cultural Judeo/Christian background and
biases, and now every one, who believes in the BB theory, is mistaken.

John Ayres

Just making unsupported statements and saying that
someone else is or was wrong is not evidence.

If you believe that the Big Bang theory of the origin
of the Universe is incorrect, then state your evidence.

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "I am not afraid... I was born to do this."
Joan of Arc

P.P.S.: http://astronomy.painellsworth.net !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth !

Old September 14th 10, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Sep 12, 11:53*pm, "Painius" wrote:
My dearest John,

[...]

Painius If the big bang theory is bad thinking reality is a better
theory has to replace it. TreBert
Old September 14th 10, 05:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

My dearest Harlow,

"HVAC" wrote...
in message ...
"Painius" wrote in message
g.com...

P.S. "I am not afraid... I was born to do this."
Joan of Arc

How'd that work out for her?

Truth be told, it probably worked out better for her than for
most of us, when you consider that we all die at some point.

Think of it, Harlow ! She was a little spit of a girl, and she
commanded the entire French army of rough, gruff warriors.
How many of us get to do that?

The point is... one can say all one wants to about the bad
things about "faith", but one can never seriously belittle the
tremendous POWER that can be had by the faithful.

Happy days *and*...
Starry, starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "What is drama but life with the dull bits cut out."
Alfred Hitchcock

Old September 14th 10, 05:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Greg Neill[_6_]

Painius wrote:

The point is... one can say all one wants to about the bad
things about "faith", but one can never seriously belittle the
tremendous POWER that can be had by the faithful.

I think you mean, the tremendous power one can have over
the faithful. Once disbelief is suspended, anything goes.

Even mass murder becomes palatable if its done in the
name of religion.

Old September 14th 10, 06:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 14, 9:34*am, "Painius" wrote:
My dearest Harlow,

"HVAC" wrote...

in ...

"Painius" wrote in message
ng.com...

P.S. *"I am not afraid... I was born to do this."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Joan of Arc

How'd that work out for her?

Truth be told, it probably worked out better for her than for
most of us, when you consider that we all die at some point.

Think of it, Harlow ! *She was a little spit of a girl, and she
commanded the entire French army of rough, gruff warriors.
How many of us get to do that?

The point is... one can say all one wants to about the bad
things about "faith", but one can never seriously belittle the
tremendous POWER that can be had by the faithful.

Happy days *and*...
* *Starry, starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

How true, as try to imagine how pathetic Hitler's run at global
domination would have been if he did not have those Zionists pulling
his strings.

~ BG
Old September 14th 10, 06:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 14, 9:50*am, "Greg Neill" wrote:
Painius wrote:

The point is... one can say all one wants to about the bad
things about "faith", but one can never seriously belittle the
tremendous POWER that can be had by the faithful.

I think you mean, the tremendous power one can have over
the faithful. *Once disbelief is suspended, anything goes.

Even mass murder becomes palatable if its done in the
name of religion.

Exactly. No government on Earth has ever mastered the art of caste
enslavement and torture without the voodoo expertise and blessing of
the local faith-based Mafia/cabal.

~ BG
Old September 14th 10, 06:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"John" wrote in message

[...]

So let us replace it with your multi-universe, or that of a universe
that keeps recycling itself. Perhaps the Great Attractor is simply a
wormhole to another universe.

~ BG
Old September 14th 10, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"Painius" wrote in message
ng.com...

P.S. "I am not afraid... I was born to do this."
Joan of Arc

How'd that work out for her?

Truth be told, it probably worked out better for her than for
most of us, when you consider that we all die at some point.

Think of it, Harlow ! She was a little spit of a girl, and she
commanded the entire French army of rough, gruff warriors.
How many of us get to do that?

The point is... one can say all one wants to about the bad
things about "faith", but one can never seriously belittle the
tremendous POWER that can be had by the faithful.

Sure... It's the power to fly aircraft into tall buildings.

--
Faith is believing what you know ain't so" -Mark Twain