Fossil trilobite / excavated vug at Terra Meridiani

Old March 7th 04, 01:14 AM
don findlay

Default Fossil trilobite / excavated vug at Terra Meridiani. NOT!!!

" George" wrote in message ...
"MarsFossils" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

I found an interesting pseudo-fossil image from Terra Meridiani. It
is either a fossil trilobite or one of those a dissolved gypsum
crystal vugs the scientists were telling us about. You decide...
http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/mar...rfly_m_039.jpg

It is about 17 mm wide. Why is it symetrical like that? Why does it
have that spine through the centre? Are the holes above it and below
it connected to it somehow? Is the surface pitted and does that
remember the original crystal surface? Was it gypsum that was
removed? Do you think that is primordial slime cementing the
sedimentary layers around it?

Why do the kooks always use ananymous posts, such as google (as if I didn't
know already). What you have here is rock, Mars rock to be sure, but rock,
nonetheless. Nothing more. Make sure you take your paxil before you look
at these images so you won't hallucinate these things.

The original image can be found at

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...4P2933M2M1.JPG

Now that I got you here, why don't you drop by and have a look at my
Mars fossils page.
http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/mars

Ah, I see. It was all a lure to get people to your page. You're just a
****ing fraud, and a spammer. Get off the science newsgroups, and advertize
your bull**** in an appropriate venue, like alt.usenet.kooks.

________________________

PS.

And who's "George at George net".. (What a cheap shot at
authenticity, if ever there was one.) Who's "George", 'George'? At
least your Big Pal unashamedly identifies himself as a poultice - to
be used as protection against any creationists there might be around,
and claims authenticity via Ewa Beach (though he never gives the
use-by) (which makes him a bit sus.).

(One page from the Book of ****ing Revelations - Fraud!)
Old March 7th 04, 01:42 AM
George

"don findlay" wrote in message
om...
" George" wrote in message

[...]

Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.

Old March 7th 04, 05:45 AM
Ralph Nesbitt

.. .

" George" wrote in message

[...]

Perhaps the same thing causing the alleged Earth Expansion is causing his
"nothing" to expand.
Ralph Nesbitt

Old March 7th 04, 09:08 AM
George

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message

.. .

" George" wrote in message

[...]

Expanding nothing. I like that. Did you read that, Don? Ralph has found
the answer you seek. The earth is expanding to meet that block void in your
brain. Eventually, they will collide and annihilate each other. Then we
can all go to sleep at peace in the knowledge that Don found his life's
final solution.

Old March 7th 04, 10:18 AM
Rick Sobie

Default Fossil trilobite / excavated vug at Terra Meridiani

"MarsFossils" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

I found an interesting pseudo-fossil image from Terra Meridiani. It
is either a fossil trilobite or one of those a dissolved gypsum
crystal vugs the scientists were telling us about. You decide...
http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/mar...rfly_m_039.jpg

It is about 17 mm wide. Why is it symetrical like that? Why does it
have that spine through the centre? Are the holes above it and below
it connected to it somehow? Is the surface pitted and does that
remember the original crystal surface? Was it gypsum that was
removed? Do you think that is primordial slime cementing the
sedimentary layers around it?

The original image can be found at
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...4P2933M2M1.JPG

OMG, it looks like you found one of Jabba's anuses!

Now that I got you here, why don't you drop by and have a look at my
Mars fossils page.
http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~weinberg/mars

Here is a gypsum rose picture for comparison.
http://www.gc.maricopa.edu/earthsci/...%20Rose650.jpg

Best,

Michael

Old March 8th 04, 09:26 AM
Paul Blay

"Ool" wrote ...

Please! In order to reverse a syllogistic statement you also have to
negate it! You can't derive from the statement that "all kooks post
anonymously" that "all who post anonymously are kooks." All you can
conclude is that "those who do not post anonymously are not kooks."

Mind you, I'm not saying the premises are correct. I'm just pointing
out that your logical deductions based on them stink to high heaven.
You're not a kook by any chance, are you?

"All kooks post deductions reached by using logic that stinks to high heaven."
does not imply "All who post deductions reached by using logic that stinks
to high heaven are kooks."