Sirius delivers Venus and our moon, while illuminating Earth

Old February 16th 04, 07:43 PM
Guth/IEIS~GASA

Default Sirius delivers Venus and our moon, while illuminating Earth

Terraforming other planets via synchronized moon

Another bigger "what if" that's pertaining to the likes of Sirius
taking a fairly long shot at terraforming a few planets.

Lets just presume that the absolute closest Sirius ever gets itself is
the 0.01 ly, and that of the loop or orbit route offered them a
plausible near fly-by working timeline that's within this range/zone
of up to +/- 1 ly, down to the otherwise absolute minimal (0.01 ly)
distance, which then suggest an overall maximum range of Sirius travel
time being worth roughly 2 ly.

If sirius was trekking itself along their pathway at the rate of 80.5
km/s, I believe that offers 7450 Earth years worth of being within
this +/- 1 ly zone, though we might have to reconsider that their best
effort at to/from commuting was utilizing a 30,000 km/s (0.1 ly)
capability, thus a more reasonable window of opportunity falls down to
the capability of +/- 0.1 ly, or a Earthly timeline of 745 years worth
of encounter, which obviously doesn't give all that much room for
terraforming error, but none the less, for a sufficiently advanced
race, perhaps 745 years worth could have done the trick, unless
something goes terribly wrong.

Gee whiz; what could possibly go wrong, much less with doing three
entirely different planets at the same time?

One of those nagging if not pestering thoughts has always been; what
if we were those smart souls from Sirius, going about attempting our
hand at this sort of task, assuming that we mastered at least the rate
of traveling about at 30,000 km/s, thus being our maximum 0.1 ly
commute from Sirius (one-way) was at most going to take us roughly a
full year (give or take the 80.5 km/sec factor), and obviously lesser
time as our mutual junctions close in on the 0.01 ly differential.

In order to offer some reassurance of providing our teams with a
survivable outpost (pitstop) that wasn't directly associated with
either of the three planets that we had intended to terraform, it
seems like it would have been a damn good notion as to placing an
unusually stable moon about the central planet, though a moon having a
thermal nuclear core of energy reserves as to best accommodate our
terraforming teams. In this manner the three worlds of a given solar
system (such as this solar system) could have been safely tampered
with, and otherwise manipulated with the least possible contact and/or
contamination by our own kind, as well as for our teams having sort of
camped out on a reliable home away from home, that wasn't going to be
nearly as difficult for ourselves and items being delivered to in the
first place, and/or for subsequently extracting everything for the
eventual return flights back home. In other words, making a crew
change at least every 25 or so years becomes entirely doable, mostly
for our physiology benefits and of certain other needs that might be
in order, such as retirement, though some of the most dedicated folks
might pull a double shift, and/or later return for another 25 year
stint.

Keeping in mind, that most of the bulk substances sent from Sirius/abc
are not those having to be deposited onto the moon, but rather
established into orbit about the intended planet, whereas the
terraforming teams stationed onboard the moon would then go about
overseeing those package deliveries, as for perhaps directing their
final decent onto the surface, whereas whatever was released and/or
having to be transported about the globe for accomplish their intended
goal, this would then have been at the discretion of the team(s)
charged with such responsibilities.

As well accepted by our NASA and their loyal huggers, everyone seems
to be aware of and in reasonable consensus upon the initial
difficulties of just getting ourselves to another planet, even though
this task is entirely dwarfed by any further notions of having
whatever it takes as to getting ourselves back off that other planet,
at least with any dignity. In other words, not having to utilize a
body bag, like what's most likely going to happen upon Dr. Zubrin's
return from Mars.

Thus it seems by having yourself the benefits of delivering and/or
creating a sufficiently nearby and relatively low gravity outpost,
that's entirely stable, as well as the one and only having a
synchronized rotation, and actually performing as a rather unique
moon, that's providing an essential home sweet home remote platform
for all of your terraforming teams, is a rather grand solution if
there ever was. As then, only when and if it's absolutely necessary
for making a personal visitations onto the surface of Mars, Earth or
Venus, not only is your to/from commute travel time a snap but, you'll
never have to spend the night away from your underground lunar
laboratory and adjoining lunar abode. Therefore, if the environmental
conditions on your planet aren't right, and/or something you had
previously created for the planet was attempting to eat you, lo and
behold, you would just pack everything up and leave on your fleet
scout ship (offering perhaps 3,000 km/s), and that would be that.

Without any doubt, this is about as far outside the box as I've
managed to get myself, thus as such plots thicken as to how certain
terraforming sorts of things could have been done, it seems just a
plausible for this one to fly as not. Obviously I've left out numerous
details, and I haven't covered many issues that would seriously have
nailed our hides to the barn, at least with any respect to what's
currently accepted or even on the books for the future potential of
ways of doing such things, of which obviously isn't nearly sufficient
nowadays, nor will it likely become doable within the next few
decades. Thereby this avenue of terraforming remains for the likes of
folks a whole lot smarter than us.

Of course, not every well intended effort at terraforming is going to
work as planned, as variables and unknowns are going to impose some
degree of risk if not outright horrifying results. Although, if future
missions of longer range capable probes are continued, chances are
certainly better off than not for your terraforming workmanship to
survive, even though there may come a time when it's apparent that
only an entire "RESET" is going to save the day, and after all, the
creatures now living on those planets you terraformed were just petri
dish clones of something you felt was necessary, so there's obviously
little if anything to being lost if it should become necessary to wipe
the slate clean, and attempt to start over, as it certainly would be
cruel and immoral to intentionally shift the odds by give one of your
creation groups the technological and/or biological advantage over
another. I'm assuming that the "all knowing" God by which Sirius obeys
will NOT have been pleased if such terraforming runs itself too far
amuck, as I'm assuming that would be considered sacrilegious.

Perhaps we should try to realize that I'm not suggesting anything
"Star Wars", as more likely "Star Oops" if you'd honestly consider the
sorts of DNA/RNA running amuck that created the likes of GW Bush and
of a few dozen others. In fact, why even give these Sirius folks any
benefit of doubt, as they could be the mirror image of "dumb and
dumber", which might account for why Earth has been so screwed up in
the first place.

However, this could soon become the very foundation or eventual road
map of what our NASA and Halburton have been planning all along, with
the notions of either terraforming another world for our eventual
benefit, and/or simply pillaging and/or harvesting that planet's
resources for our immediate benefit, and perhaps regardless of
whatever the consequences. Obviously by the standards of what our
administrations have already accomplished and/or allowed far worse
things with entire disregard for those consequences, and "so what's
the difference", what's even better than our indiscriminate open-pit
mining of some other world?

Here's the latest deliveries upon what's new and of what's hot, as
offering a bit more context into what my three brain cells can deliver
on behalf of Sirius terraforming the likes of Mars, Earth and Venus.
*** http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-earth-venus.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-sirius-trek.htm

Calling Venus;
If you're perchance more interested in the truly hot prospect of our
achieving interplanetary communications, as for that relatively simple
quest I've added lots, if not a little too much, into this following
page;
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-interplanetary.htm

Regards. Brad Guth / IEIS~GASA
Old March 8th 04, 08:33 AM
Brad Guth / GASA

"Venus offers life, more likely as exoskeletal than not"

In addition to my discovering of what can be easily observed as
physically residing on Venus, as what a fair number of extremely large
multiple structures and associated infrastructure might tend to look
like, as indicating far more of a complex community and functionally
that's entirely rational, far beyond that of anything imaged upon
Mars, in fact one would need to obtain SAR images of Earth in order to
come up with this degree of complex items and associations that stand
out as being so artificial, as opposed to their terrain surroundings
which are obviously quite natural and perhaps as somewhat expectedly
rugged at that, especially since this Venus community is situated at
5+km in an extremely mountainous and otherwise steep cannon/rille like
zone.

Not that size should ever have anything whatsoever to do with
interpreting pixel patterns but, on Venus there are some rather
significant advantages as for constructing such items as being quite
large, into being a rather common place occurrence.

1) There's only 91% gravity, whereas 10 Earth lbs = 9.1 Venus lbs.

2) The atmosphere provides a rather substantial buoyancy of 65+ kg/m3.
Meaning that if you've got something of a solid or shell like
structure that weighs 130 kg/m3, in reality it's only going to weigh
65 kg.

A substantial m3 composite of fabricated basalt containing mostly
basalt micro-balloons isn't going to out-weigh 80 kg/m3, thus the end
product weight is going to become at most 15 kg/m3 for something
that's representing horrifically strong block, offers an R-1024/m and
being nearly indestructible, of at least 10 fold stronger per kg than
alloy steel, especially at the environment temperature of 625°K
(655°F). In fact, an aerodynamic shell composite of mostly basalt, as
filled with a variety of those micro-balloons is per m3 capable of
becoming buoyant at lower elevations, thus there's actually no limits
as to how large a rigid airship could become.

Once there's a viable method of lifting huge stone via rigid airships,
habitats and of items such as a suspension bridge could be
accomplished with relatively little effort, though of being greenhouse
hot and nasty still might restrict and/or limit the types and/or
durations of exposure for those folks having to survive in spite of
our utter arrogance and stupidity.

3) There's no shortage of available energy, as unlike a certain frozen
and irradiated to death planet such as Mars, Venus offers way more
than it's fair share of essentially free/renewable kinetic energy, as
extracted just from the vertical pressure differentials of 4+bar/km is
more than enough to knock your socks off, while keeping as much beer
as cold as you can possibly stand.

4) If you're dependent upon having your quota of H20 (pure water),
that too is available, though nicely stored within those acidic clouds
that are relatively cool and somewhat of lower elevation within their
season of nighttime.

BTW; I'm not having to invent new laws of physics, nor even skewing
upon such laws in order to suit the present day political climate, but
only utilizing what's known to exist for a fact, and of what actually
works, as necessary in order to demonstrate that other life NOT as we
know it could have survived, which is truly remarkable considering
that Venus has been handicapped by being situated next door to the
most bigoted and self-arrogant other planet in the entire universe. I
mean, how freaking embarrassing is that?

5) More likely exoskeletal than not is simply the likes of Darwin
running amuck, with his crazy notions of evolution and of the survival
of the fittest and all that gibberish. Of course, if we tossed in a
degree of intelligence (which doesn't have to include anything radio),
and the pesky motivation of seeing your world advance by as much a
0.1°K/year, as that's only 4,200 years worth of going from a tropical
300°K to the present day of 720°K. 4200 years certainly isn't
sufficient for most forms of life to adapt genetically, at least not
without a little help, though we seem to have developed a few
creatures here on Earth, many having managed to surprise us with their
tenacity of their newly developed and/or acquired abilities to survive
against all odds.

If not exoskeletal, then of obtaining a terrific suit of sufficient
armor made perhaps of composite basalt, and of various ceramics seems
entirely doable, especially if you had little if any option other than
roasting to death on the spot.

Since CO2--CO/O2 hasn't been a technical problem for us as of a
decade ago, and we certainly don't even have a life or death situation
as motivation, unless another stealth donkey-cart has just parked in
your driveway. So, how hard would it have been for a sufficiently
preheated environment like Venus to have managed their CO/O2?

Of course, if you're entirely anti-everything under the sun (GOOGLE's
OM for example), especially upon that which doesn't directly improve
upon your lifestyle and reflects poorly upon your pagan God, then by
all means you should keep your head stuffed into the very same
space-toilet as all of those pro-Apollo freaks have been doing for
decades, as that's devotion and absolute loyalty if there ever was,
and good right down to last bloody drop of someone other's blood at
that.

These pages have become more or less focused upon mortal creationism
than not; of what the heck may have happened when the likes of Sirius
illuminated our nighttime and subsequently affected our global CO2
count, speaking roughly every 110,000 years.
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-speed.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/sirius-co2.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-sirius-trek.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/moon-venus-sirius.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-moon-venus-sirius.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-cost-consequences.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/sirius-terraforms-earth.htm
110,000 years; http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-nasa-ice-ages.htm
DIATOMS must exist; http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-sirius-diatoms.htm

BTW; There's simply more than a darn good chance of there being other
life of some sort existing on Venus:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm

David Sereda (terrific ideas and notions of UV energy); for best
impact on this one, you really need to barrow his video tape:
http://www.ufonasa.com

Good but difficult warlord readings: SADDAM HUSSEIN and The SAND
PIRATES
http://mittymax.com/Archive/0085-Sad...andPirates.htm

The latest round of insults to this Mars/Moon/Venus class action
injury:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-what-if.htm

Some other recent file updates:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-moon-02.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-gwb-moon.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-interplanetary.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-illumination.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-javelin-probes.htm
NEW and improved: http://guthvenus.tripod.com/moon-04.htm

If you have better notions or alternative information that'll shed
some light upon interplanetary communications, or of what the
associations with Sirius/abc might otherwise involve, I'm certainly
willing to learn and insure the fullest of credits for whatever you've
got.

Calling Venus (if we're not being allowed to officially look at Venus,
then it can't possibly hurt focusing a few laser cannons at it);
If you're perchance the sort of individual that's more interested in
the truly viable prospects of our achieving interplanetary
communications, as for that relatively simple and extremely efficient
quest, I've added lots of notions, if not a little too much
information, into this following page;