NASA's big announcement??

Old March 8th 04, 12:32 AM
Rick Sobie

Default NASA's big announcement??

"The CO" wrote in message ...

"Rick Sobie" wrote in message
news:nQx2c.702640$JQ1.176080@pd7tw1no...
zzzzz......HUH.. oh sorry, I must have dozed off there.

Clap clap clap zz...z...zzzzzzzz.....

Considering that you have a vested interest in preventing real science
so you can continue to try and delude people with your quasi religious
fantasies I'm not at all surprised you scoff at the value of astronomy.

The CO

And besides, it is not my fault that MSoft has a bug in its browser
or office software and it won't scroll to the target link placed
in the middle of a large page. I moved the target 27 frickin
times. So people will just have to learn how to scroll down
a half page to see these images.
http://www.members.shaw.ca/rsobie/Th...tm#TychoImages

If you don't believe, me, right click on the page and view source.

And also, while we are discussing why no one cares enough to save Hubble,
it is because you people just do not get it.

If they want to see wonderfully colorful pictures of dead inanimate objects, they
will buy a frickin spirograph, or some finger paints.

Signs of life, like those Tycho Images and the brilliant images from the
European Space Agencies website. That is what they want to see.

Not exploding gas balls.

Tell me you people are not just more religious zealots in your own way, attempting to
prove the big bang, in order to disprove someone else.

Who cares. Borrrrrrr ing.

Take a look at Tycho crater, where you will see, some rather strange obects
embedded in the center, along with a rectangular platform outside what appears
to be a large cave. On the platform is some whitish material that someone has
extracted from the cave or the embedded objects.

And remember that it was Arthur C. Clark (Nasa insider, and famous writer)
who first brought this area to people's attention, in his movie 2001 a Space Odyssey.

What is going on there? People should train their telescopes there and find out.
Perhaps they might discover activity on the moon!

Old March 8th 04, 01:14 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article 9aP2c.739788$X%5.410513@pd7tw2no, Rick Sobie
wrote:

"The CO" wrote in message

"Rick Sobie" wrote in message
zzzzz......HUH.. oh sorry, I must have dozed off there.

Clap clap clap zz...z...zzzzzzzz.....

Considering that you have a vested interest in preventing real science
so you can continue to try and delude people with your quasi religious
fantasies I'm not at all surprised you scoff at the value of astronomy.

The CO

And besides, it is not my fault that MSoft has a bug in its browser
or office software and it won't scroll to the target link placed
in the middle of a large page. I moved the target 27 frickin
times. So people will just have to learn how to scroll down
a half page to see these images.
http://www.members.shaw.ca/rsobie/Th...tm#TychoImages

If you don't believe, me, right click on the page and view source.

Sorry, I don't do Windows.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, and Gummint Disinformation Agent