IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY SHEPPERD DOG HORUS

Old April 13th 08, 06:00 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science
[email protected]

Default IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY SHEPPERD DOG HORUS

Message to Australia
*************************

My Pyrenean Labrit shepherd dog Horus passed away in peace at our home
on Saturday 12th of April 2008, at the age of 16 years less a few
month ( birthday was on July 1st )
http://www.jpf-photo.com/pyrenees/Galerie27/Page04.htm

He was a trustful & faithful dog which we had since he was a few month
old, and the mistake we made was to give him too often some ready made
croquettes from the Junk Food Industry, instead of feeding him from
fresh made organic appropriate aliments. Indeed he was, always given
fresh spring water and whatever cooking we made for them ( Horus &
Titi our cat ) it was always done with proper spring water from the
Pyrénées I went directly to fetch on the 1500 m level.

Considering on the one hand the death of my good dog Horus following
the one of our cat Titi, also 16 a few weeks ago, I have decided to
give all my energy to the furthering of the True Geology i.e. a True
Earth Column of Ages based on increasing orbital positions away from
mother Star, our Sun, within hence decreasing Cosmic Density
Atmosphere values ( True Geology concept) , and for so doing forget,
but not forgive, the Australian Mining & Political Criminals and their
continent wide supporters ...after all it was good thing to suffer
such immense personal trauma since on the one hand it sent me back to
my loving country, France? and secondly it allowed me to reconsider
all my acquired values in Geology which without exception are
completely false & develop the True Geology indeed.

Of course if the occasion presents itself, I will not fail to share
with you some findings out of the True Geology arcane

Yours sincerely

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Bus ph + 33 6 50 17 14 64
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old April 14th 08, 02:21 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science
The Man From Havana

On Apr 14, 3:00*am, wrote:
Message to Australia
*************************

So sorry about your dog woffy , as for you JP go kill yourself.

You know you should , imbecile !
Old April 14th 08, 05:08 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science
sir.jean-paul.turcaudbot

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:00:13 -0700, sir.jpturcaud wrote:

Message to Australia
*************************

My Pyrenean Labrit shepherd dog Horus passed away in peace at our home
on Saturday 12th of April 2008, at the age of 16 years less a few month
( birthday was on July 1st )
http://www.jpf-photo.com/pyrenees/Galerie27/Page04.htm

Did you eat him?

WELLDONE! Yep!
Old April 14th 08, 07:09 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science
[email protected]

On 13 avr, 19:00, wrote:

Horus was buried in the garden and yesterday I planted wild mint on
his grave ...
A Great Heart He Wwas !

Death of our dear ones reminds us of all opportunities which me
missed, and of all the opportunities we must take while still having
time to combat Official Ignorance & fight sci000ntific Superstition.

Especially as far as I am concerned & considering it as a remaining
duty & justification of my entire life, oppose that obvious
University Obscurantism & Academic Cretinism leading to all present
Geological Theories !
Oppose to my last breath the fundation & standing of that new form of
most vicious Inquisition, imposing since nearly 2 centuries now the
Dogma of the special case of Earth, rooted since origin on present
orbit.

Thank you my little friend Horus for all those dimensions of
perception you have shown me, clearly indicating how the spectrum of
knowledge is so much wider than we can conceive.

LIVING THE EXTRAORDINARY AS ORDINARY !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

Old April 14th 08, 07:22 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science
[email protected]

and also thank you to some....
***********************************

Horus was buried in the garden and yesterday I planted wild mint on
his grave ...
A Great Heart He Was !

Old April 14th 08, 08:02 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science
[email protected]

On 14 avr, 08:22, wrote:

Oh and by the way, since someone in Australia is noting my address,
but erroneously & also failing to include compulsory post code
Here it is in the proper fashion, whereby letters from True
Geological seeking minds will reach me :

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining PIoneer
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
20 Avenue des Guiardes
17 000 La Rochelle
FRANCE
Old April 14th 08, 09:59 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science
[email protected]

On 14 avr, 09:02, wrote:

.... as Christopher Tyrwhitt aka Sunny reminds us kindly, a plain
addressing will reach me as well
I understand of course his frustration since his father Dr David
Stuart Tyrwhitt, being unmasked as a Fraud & Mining Crirminal, has
lost now all chances to either reaching Knighthood or of being
"honoured" by the subsequent title which I, as rightly an outstanding
Australian Mining Pioneer, I do fully deserve !

.... but it is left to my discretion to use it or not, and further to
use it if I see fit to further the True Geology .... and not to
promote nor praise myself as assumed, but indeed for the fulfilling of
that higher purpose !

Something beyond your understanding Dr Tyrwhitt 's son, it seems
Fortunately there are people in the world of higher intelligence &
intuition who welcome that position

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer