Need some help Lectu Apollo program is a hoax?

Old July 28th 03, 11:30 PM
Ben

Default Need some help Lectu Apollo program is a hoax?

None of the "hoaxers" that I've heard seem to address one central
issue and that is the whole reason we went to the moon to begin with.
It wasn't scientific curiosity, it was to beat the Russians and who
would have been better equipped or more highly motivated to expose the
U.S. moon landings as a hoax than the Russians, yet they carried the
Apollo 11 mission on the front page of Pravda, referring to Armstrong
as the "czar of the ship".

Ben

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:45:19 GMT, John Beaderstadt
wrote:

I was reading in the bathroom when I ran across an item written by
James Steven York on Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:34:26
-0700, which said:

So your "friend" is qualified to do this lecture based on the fact
that he's too dim/lazy to do his own basic research on the net? The
Edmonton science center must be pretty desperate.

Not desperate enough to hire either this loser or his "friend,"
judging by their web site. Looks like a nice place.

http://www.odyssium.com/

------
"Where are the dancing elephants?"