AUSTRALIA BUSHFIRES COLOSSAL EFFECT

Old January 20th 07, 12:42 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,aus.science,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

Default AUSTRALIA BUSHFIRES BY TURCAUD

wrote in message
oups.com...

At the present time something close to 200 Australian
Farmers have died, ruined and harassed by my claim
to be the controller of the drought.

Old January 22nd 07, 03:25 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,aus.science,sci.astro
Evgenij Barsukov

Default AUSTRALIA BUSHFIRES COLOSSAL EFFECT

wrote:
Evgenij Barsukov a écrit :
Well, but that's OK because all the CO2 is going to
be adsorbed back once the bushes re-grow within 2-3 years.
And that will happen without any intervention from humans
(as long as they don't disturb the process).

So overall environmental effect of wild fires is zero.

Regards,
Evgenij

I see your point Eugene, but people who have lost their lives as well
as their relatives think otherwise.
At the present time something close to 200 Australian Farmers have
died, ruined and harassed by Financial vultures night & days !
Many others have lost their homes in fires and that number is rising
Wild life has paid a high tribute as well as the cattle & sheep burned
to death by millions now + of course all the one slaughtered willingly
( since no food not takers) and buried in mass graves
Also many cities are on the razor edge concerning their reserves of
water, and the consecutive invasion of sea water under the continent
up to 100 miles inland.

No Eugène, the immense bushfires which are the consequence of a 1
in a 10 000 years drought are not the only aspect of it all.

Best regards jpturcaud

Of cause I agree with the above. I just wanted to correct the wrong notion
"wild fires contribute a lot to CO2, so human made CO2 does not matter".

Regards,
Evgenij