Less shooting Stars??

Old October 9th 06, 05:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Less shooting Stars??

When I was a kid I would go atop Powder Horn hill in chelsea Ma. and lay
on my back ain august as wath a great show of shooting stars. That was
over 65 years ago. my thoughts are that either the air is more
poluted,or space dust is less dense in this spacetime??

Old October 9th 06, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
When I was a kid I would go atop Powder Horn hill in chelsea Ma. and lay
on my back ain august as wath a great show of shooting stars. That was
over 65 years ago. my thoughts are that either the air is more
poluted,or space dust is less dense in this spacetime??

Beeeert, sounds to me like there might be a third option that people of your
vintage should consider: your eyesight has degenerated.
Besides, it is never a good idea to drink a lot of beer and then lay on your
back looking up, especially in an area where seagulls are present.

Old October 9th 06, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar As always some of your post makes sense and some is just plain
nonsense. My eyesight is very close to 20x20(all my life) You would
like to have me practically blind to make your point. (sorry). You
should try a Bud or two. Your thinking of me is to uptight. Get cool and
loosen up. This Bud is on you. Thanks for using Beert I naturally first
used it to be funny. You come back with using it because you have only
the wit(brain power) of a parrot (like Cactus Saul) Birds of a feather
stick to together. (Dim Wits have only the power to think alike) Bert

Old October 9th 06, 06:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hagar As always some of your post makes sense and some is just plain
nonsense. My eyesight is very close to 20x20(all my life) You would
like to have me practically blind to make your point. (sorry). You
should try a Bud or two. Your thinking of me is to uptight. Get cool and
loosen up. This Bud is on you. Thanks for using Beert I naturally first
used it to be funny. You come back with using it because you have only
the wit(brain power) of a parrot (like Cactus Saul) Birds of a feather
stick to together. (Dim Wits have only the power to think alike) Bert

Sorry about that, Beeert, but that last post I made was supposed be a
"funny". Obviously, it went way over your head.
You did indicate that 65 years ago, when you were a kid ... that would make
you about 75 years old. Most people that age have problems with their
eyesight and I thought I'd point that out to you, sort of in a comic way.
But, alas, I was misread again. Since you seem to be overly touchy, I'll
just try to ignore your posts from now on.

Old October 9th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Hagar wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
When I was a kid I would go atop Powder Horn hill in chelsea Ma. and lay
on my back ain august as wath a great show of shooting stars. That was
over 65 years ago. my thoughts are that either the air is more
poluted,or space dust is less dense in this spacetime??

Beeeert, sounds to me like there might be a third option that people of your
vintage should consider: your eyesight has degenerated.
Besides, it is never a good idea to drink a lot of beer and then lay on your
back looking up, especially in an area where seagulls are present.

No seagulls at night, Hagar.

Double-A

Old October 9th 06, 08:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

HagarNot posting under my posts is the best idea your bird(parrot) brain
ever had. Best you get lost. I'm 78.9 years old and can not waste my
spacetime getting back to your nasty attacts. Thank you if I never hear
from you again Beert

Old October 9th 06, 08:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

It's all light pollution, BEERTbrain!

Saul Levy

Old October 9th 06, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hagar wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
When I was a kid I would go atop Powder Horn hill in chelsea Ma. and
lay
on my back ain august as wath a great show of shooting stars. That was
over 65 years ago. my thoughts are that either the air is more
poluted,or space dust is less dense in this spacetime??

Beeeert, sounds to me like there might be a third option that people of
your
vintage should consider: your eyesight has degenerated.
Besides, it is never a good idea to drink a lot of beer and then lay on
your
back looking up, especially in an area where seagulls are present.

No seagulls at night, Hagar.

Double-A

Surely they would come out at night if they knew that BeeeertBrain offered
himself as an easy target ... splat

Old October 9th 06, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Starman

I'm sad to say it's your eyes that a getting older, and polution might also
be some of the problem if you mean lightpolution

but where i live we can se quite a show every year with up to 100 or more
every hour
if there is no clouds (not polution), thats in november not august, in
august it's only from 5 - 40 every hour

that is excatly the same show as i can remember from my childhood

I don't think you need to go back 65 years in the states to find a
spectacular shooting star show, remember 2001 ?

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" skrev i en meddelelse
When I was a kid I would go atop Powder Horn hill in chelsea Ma. and lay
on my back ain august as wath a great show of shooting stars. That was
over 65 years ago. my thoughts are that either the air is more
poluted,or space dust is less dense in this spacetime??

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 46 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.