!!! Black Hole Gravity - speed of gravity

Old June 18th 04, 06:32 PM
SpaceMonkey

Here are a few of my understandings if they are wrong i'll be willing
to learn.

-Why can a black hole move though particles at event horizon
would/should be stuck there forever because of time dilution?
A: They are only there to your observations if you followed them they
would have passed right though the horizon not slowing down at all.
What i belive it would look like would be as the black hole moves
"away" from where the particle seems to be it would react and change
its trajectory. You have to remember that to the particle it is going
at normal speed and the rest of the universe is in fast forward.

-about the gravity waves (more for a cleared up understanding for
myself than correcting anyone else)
- they are produced when usually black holes rotate each other at high
speed causing a sort of ripple of space-time it doesn't have any
gravity associated with it, just a distortion of space-time. It
radiates out at the speed of light and also disapates with distance.
is that an acurate understanding?

Old June 18th 04, 07:52 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

My spin is in theory has half of all photons are virtual.(has to be
reality) Half of all the photons that make up the structure of electrons
have to be virtual if my theory is correct thinking. I even have to
theorise the virtual photons are spinning in the outer part of the
electron cloud,and the inner part of the electron cloud contain photons.
Between these two layers virtual photons and photons are popping in and
out (annihilation going on) I'm even working into my thinking how nature
uses this annihilation to perform one of her mysteries. Virtual photons
are just as real as photons It is only a twist(feature) nature gave them
so they can perform certain actions(tasks) They were born equal,but not
exactly the same. Bert

Old June 18th 04, 08:52 PM
Bill Sheppard

From Bert:

Between these two layers virtual photons and photons are popping in

and out...

But what are they popping into and out *of*, Bert? Sorta like that fish
in the ocean who sees a gas bubble come out of solution and just as
suddenly disappear back into solution, and he wonders, "Where'd it went
???" Good question for Moby. oc

Old June 18th 04, 10:48 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc Electrons are immersed in a vacuum of space,and that is where
virtual and photons do their popping(annihilation) They are in the case
of the electron are part of its cloud.In the structure of the fabric of
space they are free,but still can come in contact,and do. Annihilation
of virtual and photons is part of natures balancing act. For nothing in
the universe is really created or destroyed its all a transfer into one
kind of sub-microscopic energy into another. It happens in such short
spacetime you can say they transform back and forth instantaneously.
How can you measure a distance of 10-^33 of a centimeter and the action
is taking place at the speed of "c'?? Infinitely tiny is natures play
ground(her working place) We are not allowed in. A spinning photon can
only act like a cannon ball. Even a neutrino can only do damage. Best
to keep in mind oc electrons as part of an atom are still immersed in
space. There is more space between an electron and a proton in the
hydrogen atom than the space between pluto and the sun. relative to
their sizes. Nature(gravity) constructed the universe from the inside
out.Just as it takes hydrogen atoms to create a star. Bert

Old June 19th 04, 12:19 AM
Bill Sheppard

From Bert:

Electrons are immersed in a vacuum of
space,and that is where virtual particles
and photons do their
popping(annihilation) They are in the
case of the electron are part of its cloud.
in the case of the electron are part of its
cloud in the structure of the fabric of
space..

Yeah Bert, but that still ain't answering the gritty nitty question,
"What is space?"

Suppose we take a very whimsical analogy (Jb oughta like this
one). Say you have a big glass of champagne. But you're under strange
belief system that says champagne does not exist, the "no champagne
paradigm" or NCP. So, to your perception the glass is full of "nothing".
Yet you see all these bubbles rising out of the 'nothingness', streaming
up and disappearing. So you say, "hmmm.. this situation is strangely
unbalanced, so we gotta have a counterpoise to these bubbles. Let's make
up some imaginary, mirror image 'virtual bubbles' to account for these,
along with an appropriate set of math." And the math 'works' just fine
in the bubbles/virtual bubbles world of the NCP. oc

Old June 19th 04, 01:57 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

oc Instead of champagne could we make that Bud lite. The head of beer
is more like the quantum foam of space. It is to bad oc the word
"vacuum",by definition has nothing in it. You and I know better. Using
the uncertainty principle we know space has energy,but we don't know how
much. oc it could be the smaller the space size the greater the amount
of energy,but in my last post you heard me say nature won't let us in. I
have the tiniest volume of space in a continuos state of fluctuation.
That way I( can think about it in terms of momentum,velocity and
theorise how its energy is interchangeable. Fluctuations in the energy
in the vacuum foam I relate to as fluctuations in an electron cloud. We
know particle physicist don't measure the mass of the electron in any
units of mass or weight. They tell us the electron's "rest mass" is a
"lump" of energy that is equivalent to a million electron volts. oc its
an energy measurement,and I like that. Well how many times must I say
space energy is 1,000 times greater than all the other universe's energy
combined. Well Moby is getting very attached to me When I place those
Ipswish clams in his tank he use to go for them right away. Now he curls
his arms around my hand and I have trouble getting him to let go. oc
this shows you companionship is more important than food. I would like
to get him a pet fish,but he would end up eating it. I'm thinking of
putting a mirror on one side of his tank,but I know he is much to smart
for that. Bert PS To those that think space has no energy than the
Casmir plates are pushed together by nothing.