M81 image

Old December 25th 06, 09:21 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Gianluca

Default M81 image

Dear All,

wishing you a wonderful holiday season, I wanted to share my latest
image, which was grabbed by the Virtual Telescope during a fully
unattended session.

The M81 galaxy is at th every end of my gallery he

http://virtualtelescope.bellatrixobs...g/gallery.html

It comes from the sum of 27 x 90 secs images.

All the best,
Gianluca
Old December 25th 06, 11:30 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
RMOLLISE

HI;

Nice picture. Those diffcult arms stand out pretty well.

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Author of:
Choosing and Using a Schmidt Cassegrain Telescope
and
The Urban Astronomer's Guide
http://skywatch.brainiac.com/astroland

Old December 27th 06, 01:24 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Gianluca Masi

Thank you so much, Rod!

All the best,
Gian

Gianluca wrote:
Dear All,

wishing you a wonderful holiday season, I wanted to share my latest
image, which was grabbed by the Virtual Telescope during a fully
unattended session.

The M81 galaxy is at th every end of my gallery he

http://virtualtelescope.bellatrixobs...g/gallery.html

It comes from the sum of 27 x 90 secs images.

All the best,
Gianluca

What would cause this in an image Rich Amateur Astronomy 10 March 6th 06 06:51 PM
M31 Image Chris Taylor UK Astronomy 4 August 26th 05 08:52 AM
a new image... Marco Fazzoli UK Astronomy 0 December 15th 04 07:01 PM
a new image... Marco Fazzoli Misc 0 December 15th 04 07:01 PM
Hi Res ISS image Wes Higgins Amateur Astronomy 3 August 2nd 03 04:46 PM