Macro Force Fields and Micro Force Fields=Aether Energy

Old August 15th 11, 03:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2

Default Macro Force Fields and Micro Force Fields=Aether Energy

Long range force fields fill up the aether. Microscopic force fields
fill up Planck length. Both can fit as candidates for dark matter.
Micro "wimps" is the word in use.in quantum realm Macho's are used in
the macro realm. Astronomer's searc outer space for machos Particle
engineers search for wimps. Massive black holes are macho Electron
is a wimp Get the picture TreBert I will post only astronomy for
a full week to see if I can bring back the good old boys like Painius
Old August 15th 11, 04:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/15/2011 10:13 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Long range force fields fill up the aether. Microscopic force fields
fill up Planck length. Both can fit as candidates for dark matter.
Micro "wimps" is the word in use.in quantum realm Macho's are used in
the macro realm. Astronomer's searc outer space for machos Particle
engineers search for wimps. Massive black holes are macho Electron
is a wimp Get the picture TreBert I will post only astronomy for
a full week to see if I can bring back the good old boys like Painius

Nice prediction after he has already returned.

BTW, and electron is NOT a wimp.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old August 15th 11, 04:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2

On Aug 15, 11:25*am, HVAC wrote:
On 8/15/2011 10:13 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Long range force fields fill up the aether. Microscopic force fields
fill up Planck length. Both can fit as candidates for dark matter.
Micro "wimps" is the word in use.in quantum realm *Macho's are used in
the macro realm. Astronomer's searc outer space for machos *Particle
engineers search for wimps. Massive black holes are macho * Electron
is a wimp * Get the picture * TreBert *I will post only astronomy for
a full week to see if I can bring back the good old boys like Painius

Nice prediction after he has already returned.

BTW, and electron is NOT a wimp.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

So smart ass If not electrons what then? TreBert