The human mind is unable to conceive of the four dimensions. ??

Old July 30th 13, 12:19 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.math,sci.physics
Sam Wormley[_2_]

Default The human mind is unable to conceive of the four dimensions.??

On 7/28/13 12:22 PM, hanson wrote:
Sam, Einstein & his SR/GR is not only wrong, it is utterly USELESS.

How quickly haha forgets that there has never been an observation that
contradicts a prediction of SR/GR. Not one.

Physics FAQ: What is the experimental basis of Special Relativity?
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physic...periments.html

Old July 30th 13, 04:23 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.math,sci.physics
hanson[_2_]

"Sam Wormley", being upfront & center, shows his
http://tinyurl.com/Proof-of-Relativity:

hanson wrote:
Sam, Einstein & his SR/GR is not only wrong, it is
utterly USELESS. He recanted it already 60+ years
ago, (that's before you were born), when
___ Einstein became a RELATIVITY DENIER ____
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR

Sam FAQed & Putz-Baezed himself & wrote:
How quickly haha forgets that there has never
been an observation that contradicts a prediction
of SR/GR. Not one.
Physics FAQ: What is the experimental basis
of Special Relativity?
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physic...periments.html

hanson wrote:
Sam, your ref is as USELESS as is SR/GR because
Prof John Baez at UCR declares & urges in his
official, pedagogic website:
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/lengths.html
||Baez:|| "we fiddle around" & "forget that darn '2' "
||Baez:|| "we fiddle around" & "forget that darn '2' "
||Baez:|| "we fiddle around" & "forget that darn '2' "
||Baez:|| "we fiddle around" & "forget that darn '2'

ergo Sam, Einstein & his SR/GR is not only wrong,
it is utterly USELESS. Albert recanted it already
60+ years ago, when
___ Einstein became a RELATIVITY DENIER ____
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR

Only Einstein Dingleberries, like you here, Sam,
who worship Albert's sphincter carry on to proselytize
and advertise it, like here, upfront and center, with
their very own http://tinyurl.com/Proof-of-Relativity

Thanks for the laughs, Sam... ahahahaanson

Old July 30th 13, 04:43 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.math,sci.physics
hanson

suspect ED "4HEAD" wrote:

hanson wrote:
---- [[[ Potter 1 -:- Sam 0, zero zilch nada ]]]---

.... dawn rises slowly over over the Marblle Head of
"Sam Wormley" who wrote:

Tom Potter wrote:
Einstein was wrong again.

Einstein Dingleberry "Sam wrote:
I doubt it.

hanson worte:
Sam, Einstein & his SR/GR is not only wrong, it is
utterly USELESS. He recanted it already 60+ years ago, when
___ Einstein became a RELATIVITY DENIER ____
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR

Only Einstein Dingleberries, like you here, Sam,
who worship Albert's sphincter carry on to proselytize
advertise it, like here, upfront and center, with their very own
http://tinyurl.com/Proof-of-Relativity

"4HEAD" wrote:
I'm not convinced that Einstein is recanting GR/SR.
HOWEVER,
even if he did completely & thoroughly recant & condemn
all of his seminal theories and other mathematical works, it
wouldn't change a thing, because the cat was already out
of the bag. Every experiment designed to disprove GR/SR,
and there have been MANY, have only failed miserably.
It doesn't matter a wit what Einstein utters post-publication!

hanson wrote:
****en-A-right that the cat was out out the bag.
Einstein stole E=mc^2 and apologized for it in 1907.
'
There was nothing seminal about Einstein's tripe.
Follow his own words. He was honest about it in
his waning days: Read his yearning to be a plumber.
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR

Name one or more experiments that did prove the
veracity SR/GR, never mind its utter uselessness.
There was and is NONE, which is why Einstein
Dingleberries try, and try over and over again to
prove their theory .. for over a 100+ years now.

It is the epitome of scientific religiosity to spend
tax dollars to affirm a set of odious brain farts in
the hope that they bring understanding of how
nature works.... ahahahahaaha....

The unending fanaticism by Einstein Dingleberries
to prove themselves right is not any different then
are the actions of Islamists Suicide bombers in
their religious yearning to get 71 whores in their
make-belief heaven.

ahahaha... ahahahanson

http://tinyurl.com/Glenn-2013-No-Einstein-Emc2
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR
http://tinyurl.com/E-mc2-existed-before-Einstein (1)
http://tinyurl.com/How-Einstein-stole-E-mc-2 (1)
http://tinyurl.com/Kwublee-views-Einsteins-Theft (1)
http://tinyurl.com/Zio-Politics-with-Relativity (2)
http://tinyurl.com/Alberts-Zio-Politics-w-SR-GR (2)
http://tinyurl.com/Einsteins-1905-is-Mileva-Maric
http://tinyurl.com/Wifebeater-Einstein-arrested [3]

Old July 30th 13, 04:45 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.math,sci.physics
Sam Wormley[_2_]

hanson wrote:
Sam, your ref is as USELESS as is SR/GR because
Prof John Baez at UCR declares & urges in his
official, pedagogic website:
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/lengths.html
||Baez:|| "we fiddle around" & "forget that darn '2' "
||Baez:|| "we fiddle around" & "forget that darn '2' "
||Baez:|| "we fiddle around" & "forget that darn '2' "
||Baez:|| "we fiddle around" & "forget that darn '2'

ergo Sam, Einstein & his SR/GR is not only wrong,
it is utterly USELESS. Albert recanted it already
60+ years ago, when
___ Einstein became a RELATIVITY DENIER ____
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR

Only Einstein Dingleberries, like you here, Sam,
who worship Albert's sphincter carry on to proselytize
and advertise it, like here, upfront and center, with
their very own http://tinyurl.com/Proof-of-Relativity

Thanks for the laughs, Sam... ahahahaanson

Was there something about special relativity that you thing to be
incorrect, haha?

There is nothing wrong with special relativity. However, I suspect
that your understanding of special relativity is lacking. This is
true for many people, including more than half of Freshman physics
students.

Student understanding of time in special relativity:
simultaneity and reference frames

Rachel E. Scherr, Peter S. Shaffer, and Stamatis Vokos
Department of Physics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA

This article reports on an investigation of student understanding
of the concept of time in special relativity. A series of research
tasks are discussed that illustrate, step-by-step, how student
reasoning of fundamental concepts of relativity was probed. The
results indicate that after standard instruction students at all
academic levels have serious difficulties with the relativity of
simultaneity and with the role of observers in inertial reference
frames. Evidence is presented that suggests many students construct
a conceptual framework in which the ideas of absolute simultaneity
and the relativity of simultaneity harmoniously co-exist.

See: http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0207109

VII. CONCLUSION

This investigation has identified widespread difficulties that
students have with the definition of the time of an event and
the role of intelligent observers. After instruction, more than
2/3 of physics undergraduates and 1/3 of graduate students in
physics are unable to apply the construct of a reference frame
in determining whether or not two events are simultaneous. Many
students interpret the phrase “relativity of simultaneity” as
implying that the simultaneity of events is determined by an
observer on the basis of the reception of light signals. They
difference in signal travel time for different observers. In
this way, they reconcile statements of the relativity of
simultaneity with a belief in absolute simultaneity and fail
to confront the startling ideas of special relativity.

Old July 30th 13, 05:14 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.math,sci.physics
4HEAD[_3_]

hanson wrote:
****en-A-right that the cat was out out the bag.
Einstein stole E=mc^2 and apologized for it in 1907.

stole it huh...link?
'
There was nothing seminal about Einstein's tripe.
Follow his own words. He was honest about it in
his waning days: Read his yearning to be a plumber.
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR

I've already said that what he might or might not have
said "in his waning days" in his diminished mental state.
What he thought and wrote when he had a young, energetic,
creative mind is what counts.

Name one or more experiments that did prove the
veracity SR/GR, never mind its utter uselessness.

Name me just ONE experiment that DISproves
the veracity of SR/GR. There are none.
I'm no Einstein groupie, and think Rutherford
had the better mind, but SR/GR was great work.
Forehead

Old July 30th 13, 06:00 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.math,sci.physics
hanson

"4skinHEAD" cranked
himself and tried to deny that he was an Einstein
Dingleberry but worships Albert's sphincter...
despite the tact that already 60+ years ago
___ Einstein became a RELATIVITY DENIER ____
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR

ahahahaha... ROTFLMAO... thanks for the laughs
you splendid Dreidel... ahahahahaham=nson

Old July 31st 13, 01:02 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.math,sci.physics
hanson[_2_]

"Sam Wormley"
proudly produced an encore of his

hanson wrote:
Sam, your ref is as USELESS as is SR/GR because
Prof John Baez at UCR declares & urges in his
official, pedagogic website:
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/lengths.html
||Baez:|| "we fiddle around" & "forget that darn '2' "
||Baez:|| "we fiddle around" & "forget that darn '2' "
||Baez:|| "we fiddle around" & "forget that darn '2' "
||Baez:|| "we fiddle around" & "forget that darn '2'

ergo Sam, Einstein & his SR/GR is not only wrong,
it is utterly USELESS. Albert recanted it already
60+ years ago, when
___ Einstein became a RELATIVITY DENIER ____
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR

Only Einstein Dingleberries, like you here, Sam,
who worship Albert's sphincter carry on to proselytize
and advertise it, like here, upfront and center, with
their very own http://tinyurl.com/Proof-of-Relativity

Thanks for the laughs, Sam... ahahahaanson

Add-on by hanson from an earlier post:

"Sam Wormley" wrote:
Did you never study relativity (even special relativity), haha?
I suspect that your understanding of special relativity is
lacking.

hanson wrote:
Sam, your worship of Albert's sphincter takes
on evangelical proportions and dimensions.

where I was teaching SR/GR... and even gave
students bad grades when they pointed out
that SR/GR was wrong and USELESS...
They discovered at a younger age then me
that SR/GR was wrong and USELESS...

Later when I went into business for myself
I made it up to them and hired them.
They are my very best researchers.
Einstein Dingleberries, like you, who sneak
thru the hiring process, we laugh out of the
door within the 1st 90 days on the job.

Remember Sam ... already 60+ years ago
___ Einstein became a RELATIVITY DENIER __
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR
but dawn rises slowly over Sam's Marble Head!...

but Sam you are always great for laughs when
you show up, upfront and center with your
http://tinyurl.com/Proof-of-Relativity

Thanks for the laughs, Sam... ahahahahanson:

Old July 31st 13, 06:21 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.math,sci.physics
4HEAD[_3_]

On 7/30/13 12:00 PM, hanson wrote:

"4HEAD" cranked
himself and tried to deny that he was an Einstein Dingleberry but
worships Albert's sphincter...
despite the tact that already 60+ years ago
___ Einstein became a RELATIVITY DENIER ____
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR

ahahahaha... ROTFLMAO... thanks for the laughs
you splendid Dreidel... ahahahahaham=nson

Juvenile drivel. Your not equipped to discuss science with a
decently informed amateur like myself. You're just another
keyboard kommando Dad, a WWII vet, who helped chase
your heros the fuk outta France in 1944, would have said
that you're all hat and no cattle! I declare this thread dead...
(( {:-/
Old July 31st 13, 08:18 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.math,sci.physics
hanson

..... ahahahahahaha...t'is rich!.. AHAHAHA... AHAHAHA....

Lefttard Pinko "4skinHEAD"
cranked himself and admitted to be an amateur and a
dilettante one at that, while he got discombobulated as
he has no idea why already 60+ years ago
___ Einstein became a RELATIVITY DENIER ____
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR
and so "4skinHEAD" went upfront & center and starred
in/with is own http://tinyurl.com/Proof-of-Relativity:

hanson wrote:
ahahahaha... ROTFLMAO... thanks for the laughs
you splendid Dreidel... ahahahahahanson

Communist "4skinHEAD" wrote "Juvenile drivel":
Your not equipped to discuss science with a decently
informed amateur like myself. You're just another
keyboard kommando Dad, a WWII vet, who helped
chase your heros the fuk outta France in 1944, would
have said that you're all hat and no cattle!
I declare this thread dead... (( {:-/

hanson wrote:
"4skinHEAD" listen. Your ire notwithstanding, your
bizarre amateur fantasies are pretty funny. Keep
them coming, but don't let your beytsim fall off while
you are at it. Thanks for the laughs.... ahahahanson