A Return to the Moon by the Apollo 11 50th Anniversary.

Old January 18th 13, 06:24 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default A Return to the Moon by the Apollo 11 50th Anniversary.

On Jan 17, 11:53*am, bob haller wrote:
On Jan 17, 9:57*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:

bob haller wrote:
back to the original topic, the first manned flight of SLS is now
scheduled for 2021, and that will be certain to slip.

I guarantee it will slip. *They've made the capsule an international
development and we all know how well that works out....

--

amazing both fred and myself agree on something.........

It's a trap!
Old January 18th 13, 09:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science
Bob Haller

bob haller wrote:
back to the original topic, the first manned flight of SLS is now
scheduled for 2021, and that will be certain to slip.

I guarantee it will slip. *They've made the capsule an international
development and we all know how well that works out....

--

amazing both fred and myself agree on something.........

It's a trap!

Since Fred posted his office phone number I have had some interesting
conversations with his co workers..

Fred is indeed a unique character........
Old January 19th 13, 01:14 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science
Brad Guth[_3_]

bob haller wrote:
back to the original topic, the first manned flight of SLS is now
scheduled for 2021, and that will be certain to slip.

I guarantee it will slip. *They've made the capsule an international
development and we all know how well that works out....

--

amazing both fred and myself agree on something.........

It's a trap!

Since Fred posted his office phone number I have had some interesting
conversations with his co workers..

Fred is indeed a unique character........

Anything associated with Fred is either bogus or FUD related. There's
no difference between Fred, Art Deco or any number of other FUD-
masters.
Old January 19th 13, 02:02 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science
G=EMC^2[_2_]

bob haller wrote:
back to the original topic, the first manned flight of SLS is now
scheduled for 2021, and that will be certain to slip.

I guarantee it will slip. *They've made the capsule an international
development and we all know how well that works out....

--

amazing both fred and myself agree on something.........

It's a trap!

Tax payers can't afford the cost of Mafia NASA fraud and over billing.
They stole so much money with the Micky Mouse shuttles and their
$25,000,000 toilets we can no longer go up 25 miles. Maybe GE can get
us back into space. Its so sad what GOP Mafia did. It so sad what
Bush,and Cheney did.. We had a great democracy,and these no good
*******s destroyed it TreBert.
Old January 19th 13, 02:29 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science
Brad Guth[_3_]

bob haller wrote:
back to the original topic, the first manned flight of SLS is now
scheduled for 2021, and that will be certain to slip.

I guarantee it will slip. *They've made the capsule an international
development and we all know how well that works out....

--

amazing both fred and myself agree on something.........

It's a trap!

Tax payers can't afford the cost of Mafia NASA fraud and over billing.
They stole so much money with the Micky Mouse shuttles and their
$25,000,000 toilets we can no longer go up 25 miles. *Maybe GE can get
us back into space. *Its so sad what GOP Mafia did. It so sad what
Bush,and Cheney did.. We had a great *democracy,and these no good
*******s destroyed it *TreBert.

You mean that perhaps some of your best friends as well as your
parents and grandparents destroyed it.

How is it that whenever stuff goes terribly bad, that never yourself
or any previous family generation or any of their friends ever had
anything whatsoever to do with it?

You do realize that getting Japan to attack us, as well as the entire
cold war era and even allowing of North Korea to emerge as another
nation was mutually perpetrated for job security and boosting the
military industrial complex on both Russian and American sides.
That's decades and trillions of dollars wasted, as well as responsible
for millions of lives and the revenge karma of 9/11 to boot. Say
again how any of that history doesn't bother you.

Old January 19th 13, 02:58 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science
benj

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:02:55 -0800, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Tax payers can't afford the cost of Mafia NASA fraud and over billing.
They stole so much money with the Micky Mouse shuttles and their
$25,000,000 toilets we can no longer go up 25 miles. Maybe GE can get
us back into space. Its so sad what GOP Mafia did. It so sad what
Bush,and Cheney did.. We had a great democracy,and these no good
*******s destroyed it TreBert.

No problem, Treeb. Glorious Leader is putting it all back again just the
way it was before the Bu****es! Get the picture?

He can start with inflation, ever rising debt, savings and loan failure
scams, and so on. Oh Ya!
Old January 19th 13, 06:33 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 18, 5:58*pm, benj wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:02:55 -0800, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Tax payers can't afford the cost of Mafia NASA fraud and over billing.
They stole so much money with the Micky Mouse shuttles and their
$25,000,000 toilets we can no longer go up 25 miles. *Maybe GE can get
us back into space. *Its so sad what GOP Mafia did. It so sad what
Bush,and Cheney did.. We had a great *democracy,and these no good
*******s destroyed it *TreBert.

No problem, Treeb. Glorious Leader is putting it all back again just the
way it was before the Bu****es! Get the picture?

He can start with inflation, ever rising debt, savings and loan failure
scams, and so on. Oh Ya!

Since when is the President in charge of anything?

Ever hear of the Rothschild's, Federal Reserve or Skull and Bones?
Old January 21st 13, 03:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message

Brad Guth wrote:

On Jan 18, 5:58 pm, benj wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:02:55 -0800, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Tax payers can't afford the cost of Mafia NASA fraud and over billing.
They stole so much money with the Micky Mouse shuttles and their
$25,000,000 toilets we can no longer go up 25 miles. Maybe GE can get
us back into space. Its so sad what GOP Mafia did. It so sad what
Bush,and Cheney did.. We had a great democracy,and these no good
*******s destroyed it Tr eBert.

No problem, Treeb. Glorious Leader is putting it all back again just the
way it was before the Bu****es! Get the picture?

He can start with inflation, ever rising debt, savings and loan failure
scams, and so on. Oh Ya!

Since when is the President in charge of anything?

Since about 1776.

Uh Fred, try over a decade later. :-)

Ever hear of the Rothschild's, Federal Reserve or Skull and Bones?

Ever hear of lithium, Thorazine or Clozaril?

Aren't those the names of cities on Venus?

:-)

Old January 29th 13, 11:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 21, 6:51*am, "Greg \(Strider\) Moore"
wrote:
"Fred J. McCall" *wrote in messagenews:r8lkf8hnpicq5ggte5nm333lvr41a0icas@4ax .com...

Brad Guth wrote:

On Jan 18, 5:58 pm, benj wrote:
[...]