Non-stop sungazing for 16 hours

Old June 3rd 08, 11:42 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Татьяна Жадан

Default Non-stop sungazing for 16 hours

Living on sunlight, energy of space & liquid nutrition healer from
Ukraine

Zhaporozhye newspaper "Gvozdy"
No.8, 2 of June 2005

Light that gives life

About living on sunlight, energy of space and liquid nutrition a
healer from Zaporozhye

The Sun is the source of life on Earth, there is no doubt about it.
But can man live without roughage, on sunlight, energy of space and
liquid nutrition? Yes, he can! A healer from Zaporozhye called Nikolay
Dolgorukiy is an example of this.

Among people who are interested in bioenergy, extrasensory things and
magic as well as in alternative scientific literature there is
information about individuals who eat nothing but sunlight and Cosmic
energy. They are referred to as suneaters - people who are living on
sunlight. In the country of yogis India there are many of them, in the
USA and Europe there are some, in the CIS there are only a few.

That's why it is even more surprising that there is a suneater in
Zaporozhye who lives (what a fantastic coincidence!) at 1 Sunny Str.
The yard of his house, facing the Red Water and an intersection of
several streets of Zeleniy Yar, can be seen from afar thanks to a
number of pyramidal structures. The pyramids built by Nikolay
Dolgorukiy have healing properties and are energetically connected
with similar constructions in Egypt and on Mars. But we are not going
to speak of them now, we are going to speak of this unique person who
has learnt to live without roughage.

Nikolay was born in Zaporozhye in 1957, graduated from a technical
college, worked in the North. He devoted himself to spiritual
perfection at the age of 33. But it had begun long before that.

Nikolay Dolgorukiy: "When I was 10, my brother died; at the age of 16
I lost my father. These tremendous losses were leading me to the
understanding of some truth, to something I could not grasp... In 1972 I
came upon a rare copy of a book on hatha yoga. And I started working
on myself. I read, collected newspaper and magazine clips, studied
oriental martial arts, phytotherapy, psychology... In 1993 I graduated
from the University majoring in Bioenergy Information Science and
Psychocorrection. Since 1989 I kept a light Christian fast - I did not
eat animal food, I ate mostly vegetables. And since 25 August 2003 I
have not eaten roughage..."

- What do you live on?

- I gaze at the sun, for more than five hours a day. My record is 13
hours... I go barefoot, sleep outside or in one of the pyramids both in
summer and in winter. I drink milk, cacao, tea with honey, vegetable
broths, juices. I drink only "charged" water (almost boiling). The
energy of the Sun and Space, the capacities of our body regarding
photosynthesis and liquid nutrition are enough for me. I even feel my
blood renovate.

- Do you have any health problems?

- At first I lost 5-7 kg, but now my weight is OK. I do hard physical
work (during our conversation Nikolay was digging a pit to build a new
energy chamber). I always ride a bike. There are no problems.

- What about your eyes? One can lose his eyesight gazing at the sun
for many hours, can't he?

- As you can see, I have excellent eyesight, I can read well. It is
important to do everything gradually and with the help of God.

- But books are not enough to pass on sunlight, energy of space and
liquid nutrition, right?

- One must have an aspiration and a connection with God. All my
actions are guided by God. I get information about what to do and how
to do it as if through an interface. It requires only darkness and
silence.

- But you also have a gift...

- Everyone has a gift. Anyone can pass on sunlight, energy of space
and liquid nutrition. I don't have secrets. I am eager to undergo a
medical checkup that will allow to study the phenomenon of living on
sunlight, energy of space and liquid nutrition. In fact, I am happy
that there are followers. I am willing to share my knowledge but not
with idle curious people, I am willing to share it with those who want
to change themselves, those who "aspire"...

According to Nikolay Dolgorukiy, such portal opened on his plot of
land thanks to years of hard work. No wonder that every plant grows
wildly around it, and a person who visits this place is cured. Nikolay
assures that it is not he who heals but the higher powers. His only
task is to create conditions for this. With this purpose he has built
pyramids and energy chambers (whose shape activates the Space energy
regenerating all the human organs and cells).

But not only for this. Man must clarify the Earth around him. In this
case life will change for the better. "That's exactly what I do: I
build pyramids, plant trees along the Red Water, says Nikolay. The
humankind will become closer to Nature if we unite our efforts..." The
most amazing thing is that environmental problems do not prevent
Nikolay doing what he does: they can be solved. On the contrary:
Zaporozhye has been created for contact with God, in particular it can
be explained by the presence of Khortitsa, by the fact that magicians,
Cossacks lived here once; they were probably ancestors of Nikolay
Dolgorukiy and passed their gift on to him. Native land and the Sun
feed man with their power. The only thing one must have for this is
love. And if we think it over, that's the way it should be!

Nikolay had new personal record in year 2006: non-stop sungazing more
than 13 hours -- since the sunrise to the sunset. In 2007 Nikolay
Dolgorukiy sungazed with open eyes for 16 hours.

Source of information: Site of Nikolay Dolgorukiy - the first
Ukrainian who is living on sunlight, energy of space and liquid
nutrition http://sunson2005.narod.ru/index-liv...sungazing.html