Reading a single value

Old July 18th 03, 11:27 AM
Nico Vermaas

Default Reading a single value

Hi,

I am new to CFITSIO.
If I know the X,Y,Z location in my datacube, then how can I read the value
of that location with CFITSIO? Do I have to use fits_read_img for that?

Nico

Nico Vermaas
ASTRON - Westerbork Radio Observatory
The Netherlands

tel: +31 593 598710
Old July 21st 03, 06:54 AM
William Pence

Default [fitsbits] Reading a single value

Nico,

The fits_read_pix routine in CFITSIO provides the easiest
method of reading the value of one or more pixels in a
n-dimensional data cube.

Bill Pence