Sargasso Sea: emission nebulae in Cygnus

Old October 9th 10, 11:25 AM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Danilo Pivato

Default Sargasso Sea: emission nebulae in Cygnus

Hi all,

this is a new image was my target last night, here it is:

Standard:
http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...a_ha_300mm.htm

Hires:
http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...00mm_hires.htm

Map:
http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_..._map_hires.htm

Telelens Nikon 300mm f/2,8 @ f/4
Sbig ST-10XME H-alpha filter
Location: Balcony Observatory in Rome

Agreeing with John Gleason also I like to call this area of the sky:
Sargasso Sea

In the bottom right to the limit of visibility is the Soap Bubble Nebula.
300mm focal length is probably the minimum to photograph?

Enjoy,

Danilo Pivato
--
MyWebSite: www.danilopivato.com

Old October 9th 10, 06:14 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
susan

Another beauty, Danilo! Your images always take me away from the
mundane...

thanks bunches, susan-head-in-the-clouds