United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science, Rockets,EVERYTHING.

Old September 9th 08, 03:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,sci.chem
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science,Rockets, EVERYTHING.

On Sep 9, 9:17*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Sep 8, 10:50 pm, kT wrote:

Bill Penrose wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:53 pm, kT wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/157514

One look at NASA's Orion on Ares I (Constellation) and it's easy to see,
* up front and personal, the tragic and inevitable decline of science,
physics and rocketry in the United States.

But we're way ahead in intelligent design, flat earth theory, and
alternate logical systems.

In America, one has complete freedom ... to be an idiot.

Make that a village idiot, because it takes a village of such idiots
in order to produce yet another of their own kind.

And you would know that!

Old September 9th 08, 05:18 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
Ian Parker

Currency fluctations have occured from time to time. I hope that
Britain eventually joins the Euro. I think it will have to eventually.

I think it is probably inevitable that the US with 300 million is
going to give way to Asia. China and India both have 1 billion apiece.
I think too that another major factor has been that Europe is now
coming together and producing world class institutions.

However the relative decline of America has been considerably faster
than raw demographics would predict. Fundamentalism has grown since
the time of Kennedy and the Moon landings when the US was at its
zerith. The right wing of the Republican Party has been waging a
clever campaign. It is putting out that what is needed is folksy
frontier syle remedies and has contrasted the (real) America with the
élites of Washington.

Simplistic solutions are basically what caused Iraq.

As far as America leading the world away from fossil fuels is
concerned - yes it has the resources - but does it have the scientific
expertise. Remember all the expertise in in private industry.

I think the decline of America is bound to happen on a demographic
resource basis. The decline though under the Shrub has been quite
dramatic.

BTW - I did say the FAR East. The Middle East is an area with
potential, but is being held back by Religion.

- Ian Parker
Old September 9th 08, 06:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,sci.chem
[email protected]

On Sep 6, 10:53*pm, kT wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/157514

One look at NASA's Orion on Ares I (Constellation) and it's easy to see,
* up front and personal, the tragic and inevitable decline of science,
physics and rocketry in the United States. The rest of the world has
already noticed, but Americans are too wrapped up in their vanities to
see what is already glaringly obvious to the most casual of observers.

I'm going to try to codify this phenomenon in a research proposal.

Perhaps it can be reversed, but I doubt it.

Impossible. Since just about everythnig done in U.S. rocket
science,
wasn't rocket science, it was Raytheon science.
Which is why a lot of US science people,with actual non zero
science brains,
started programs in non-Martian Solar Energy, PV Cells, RISC
Computers, Parallel Procesors,,
neo wind Energy, fiber optics, HDTV, CD, DVD, mp3, Ebooks, Blogs,
Adpative A.I.,
WWW, On-Line Publishing, post-neandtheral robotics, drones, AUVs,
AAVs,
Cruise Missiles, Laser-Guided Bombs, and Stealth, and said to hell
with the
stooges running U.S. aero-science.

Thirty years of Reagan Idiocracy.

Old September 9th 08, 11:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
Damon Hill[_3_]

Ian Parker wrote in

ups.com:

Currency fluctations have occured from time to time. I hope
that Britain eventually joins the Euro. I think it will
have to eventually.

I think it is probably inevitable that the US with 300
million is going to give way to Asia. China and India both
have 1 billion apiece. I think too that another major
factor has been that Europe is now coming together and
producing world class institutions.

However the relative decline of America has been
considerably faster than raw demographics would predict.
Fundamentalism has grown since the time of Kennedy and the
Moon landings when the US was at its zerith. The right wing
of the Republican Party has been waging a clever campaign.
It is putting out that what is needed is folksy frontier
syle remedies and has contrasted the (real) America with
the élites of Washington.

And had you studied American political history in depth going
back to the 19th century, you'd find that things haven't
changed much at all. Does Prohibition, a Constitutional
amendment since rescinded by another Amendment, ring a bell
with you? Guess who pushed that through?--it was an attempt
at Christain sharia that went a long ways towards
institutionalizing organized crime instead of promoting
morality. Contemporary fundamentalists are pantywaists
compared to their great-grandparents. These things have
their cycles.

Simplistic solutions are basically what caused Iraq.

Yes, I see lots of simplistic short-term thinking here.

As far as America leading the world away from fossil fuels
is concerned - yes it has the resources - but does it have
the scientific expertise. Remember all the expertise in in
private industry.

p-B11 aneutronic fusion, polywell; might be a surprise here

I think the decline of America is bound to happen on a
demographic resource basis. The decline though under the
Shrub has been quite dramatic.

BTW - I did say the FAR East. The Middle East is an area
with potential, but is being held back by Religion.

Religion is a reflection of the human culture; I don't hold
much hope for the profoundly conservative Arab culture,
locked in thousands of years of tribal culture and petty
egotism.

Don't dance on our grave just yet, we might pull you smugly
sanctimonius Euros down with us. If your Muslim immigrants
don't do that for us.

--Damon

Old September 10th 08, 03:42 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
kT

Damon Hill wrote:

Religion is a reflection of the human culture;

No wonder humans are such assholes.
Old September 10th 08, 03:59 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
hanson

Damon Hill wrote:
Religion is a reflection of the human culture;

Thomas Elifritz "kT" wrote
No wonder humans are such assholes.

hanso wrote:
.... ahahahaha.. So Thomas, what kind of life form
are you, save having called yourself an asshole?
.... ahahahaha....

Damos' societal notion can be refined into a more
detailed one down to the individual level by observing
that
*** Nobody is born religious. ***
*** Religion is an acquired disease. ***
======
== Religion is a tool that is used =
== by the few to **** the many.=

ahahaha...HAHAHAHA... ahahahanson

Old September 10th 08, 04:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
kT

hanson wrote:

So Thomas, what kind of life form are you

Last time I checked the plumbing, I was mammalia animalia.

Do you even have any actual plumbing?

You sound like a script.
Old September 10th 08, 07:02 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
hanson

-------- AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha.... ---------

Thomas Elifritz "kT"
wrote in message ...

Last time I checked the plumbing, I was mammalia animalia.
Do you even have any actual plumbing?

hanson wrote:
Oh my gawd!... you have interests in my plumbing?
.... ahahaha... Stay away from me, Thomas, I do not
subscribe to that particular orientation... ahaha...

Thomas Elifritz "kT"
You sound like a script.

hanson wrote"
ahahahaha... You fantasies are certainly a property
of your own domain. But I just can't see how that
script below caused a thought train like yours above:

-------- previuos post -----------------

Old September 10th 08, 07:10 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
kT

hanson wrote:

Last time I checked the plumbing, I was mammalia animalia.

Do you even have any actual plumbing?

I do not subscribe to that particular orientation... ahaha...

So you **** out your mouth and excrete through your nostrils.

Nature must have a reason for it. Maybe it's the uncontrollable laugh.
Old September 10th 08, 07:35 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,sci.chem
BradGuth

On Sep 8, 10:50 pm, kT wrote:

Bill Penrose wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:53 pm, kT wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/157514

One look at NASA's Orion on Ares I (Constellation) and it's easy to see,
up front and personal, the tragic and inevitable decline of science,
physics and rocketry in the United States.

But we're way ahead in intelligent design, flat earth theory, and
alternate logical systems.

In America, one has complete freedom ... to be an idiot.

Make that a village idiot, because it takes a village of such idiots
in order to produce yet another of their own kind.

And you would know that!

For a Zionist/Nazi, you're certainly one of the really smart ones.

~ BG