the "magical" Space forums that make MY "unfeasible" and "non

Old August 26th 08, 08:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy
Default the "magical" Space forums that make MY "unfeasible" and "non

..

2.5 years ago, in May 12, 2006, I've FIRST published my idea of FAST-
SLV shuttle derived "rocket-kit":

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/005_SLVnow.html

in the same days, I've posted my idea on several Space forums and
blogs and received LOTS of critics and insults from nearly all space
"experts" that post on them

but... just FOUR months LATER, a FAST-SLV-like concept born on NSF
(...) quickly become the (now famous) "Direct" concept, that, in
latest two years, several forums and blogs (ran by Direct-guys) try to
offer/sell/impose to NASA as an Ares-1/5 replacement...

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/033directstruestory.html

then, in my May 21, 2006 article I've proposed aMY 3xSRB "SuperSLV"
concept:

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/006_superSLV.html

while, in May 20, 2007, I've proposed MY "AresX" concept:

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/029aresX.html

both times, the space forums "experts" said me that my proposals was
unfeasible, unworkable, non viable, etc. and my articles' links called
"spam"

but NOW my "unworkable" SuperSLV/AresX concepts (finally) CAN work...
NOT since someone have changed something in MY concepts (just an "X"
changed to "H"...) but (simply) since (now) MY idea is published (as
today's someone else "new idea", of course...) on two "magical" Space
fourms:

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/ind...7753#msg307753

http://www.space.com/common/communit...yCurrentPage=0

WHEN will MY AresX (now Ares-H...) become the ("original") Direct 3.0
concept???

..
Old August 27th 08, 01:56 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default MY "unfeasible" and "non viable" rockets'

.

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/ind...msg307753#msg3....

http://www.space.com/common/communit...Page=ForumDisc....

WHEN will MY AresX (now Ares-H...) become the ("original") Direct 3.0
concept???

.

Ares H is unworkable just like all of gm's ideas
Old August 27th 08, 02:26 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Aug 26, 3:30*pm, gaetanomarano wrote:

http://www.space.com/common/communit...Page=ForumDisc....

WHEN will MY AresX (now Ares-H...) become the ("original") Direct 3.0
concept???

never since it won't work.

Also there is a post directed at you on the space.com thread.

Old August 27th 08, 12:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy

On 27 Ago, 03:26, wrote:

Also there is a post directed at you on the space.com thread.

not, found... however, if any, it surely is a post of insults against
me (like often happens also on NSF...)

..