Reprocessed M33, Meade 8" SCT

Old August 2nd 04, 01:10 AM
Jason Ware

Default Reprocessed M33, Meade 8" SCT

Negatives from a long time ago and far far away.
I dug up some old "pre digital" negatives taken
with an 8" Meade f10 LX6 (don't own it any more).

2.5 hours Tech Pan
2 hours Tech Pan
2x60 minutes Fuji Super HG400

Reprocessed in Photoshop

http://galaxyphoto.com/temp/jw_m33_8_NEW.jpg

--
-Jason Ware

VISIT MY ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY HOMEPAGE!!
ASTRO IMAGES FOR DOWN-LOAD, TIPS, REPRINTS
Old August 5th 04, 06:36 PM
Krisscubaqueen

not too bad from an antique!
Old August 5th 04, 10:26 PM
Richard

Jason Ware wrote in message ...
Negatives from a long time ago and far far away.
I dug up some old "pre digital" negatives taken
with an 8" Meade f10 LX6 (don't own it any more).

2.5 hours Tech Pan
2 hours Tech Pan
2x60 minutes Fuji Super HG400

Reprocessed in Photoshop

http://galaxyphoto.com/temp/jw_m33_8_NEW.jpg

Nice colour and detail in that shot! I always like the galaxy shots
that show good "fill" as opposed to some shots where certain areas
are de-emphasized due to response curves of film or CCDs.
-Rich