What is the future of artificial brains?

Old November 24th 15, 08:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ksuvo[_2_]

Default What is the future of artificial brains?

Have you any ideas, about that, what artificial brains need? How to create a spirit to computer and "the free will?" Can these machines themselves control their own "electrical spider"? These can not yet themselves do own programs to them by individually? Never? How humans can? People must have the Spirit of God, but whom "spirit" or program these machines have?
Old November 24th 15, 09:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 12:25:48 PM UTC-8, Ksuvo wrote:
Have you any ideas, about that, what artificial brains need? How to create a spirit to computer and "the free will?" Can these machines themselves control their own "electrical spider"? These can not yet themselves do own programs to them by individually? Never? How humans can? People must have the Spirit of God, but whom "spirit" or program these machines have?

uhhh............
who said they are not already artificial?
Old November 25th 15, 01:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ksuvo[_2_]

tiistai 24. marraskuuta 2015 23.02.44 UTC+2 Arc Michael kirjoitti:
On Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 12:25:48 PM UTC-8, Ksuvo wrote:
Have you any ideas, about that, what artificial brains need? How to create a spirit to computer and "the free will?" Can these machines themselves control their own "electrical spider"? These can not yet themselves do own programs to them by individually? Never? How humans can? People must have the Spirit of God, but whom "spirit" or program these machines have?

uhhh............
who said they are not already artificial?

EEr, nobody, but how we can do that "Terminator"-situation, that them(these machines) could go against us? We have not anymore any natural enemies in the world in our own nature, expect ourselves, but perhaps our son, computer can do that for us? Well, perhaps some day there really come some V-enemies from the sky, or aliens on something like them, but is it not very probably thing or is it?
Old November 25th 15, 06:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 5:58:40 AM UTC-8, Ksuvo wrote:
[...]

don't worry God has a way of 'balancing' this maniac culture we have in control and suppression today.

Second Attack of the Boltzmann Brains Robert L. Oldershaw Research 14 May 24th 10 01:18 PM
Computers and Brains ??? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 15 June 24th 06 08:19 AM
BRAINS IN COLLISION. Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 0 November 14th 04 11:34 AM
Rover brains? hrtbreak Technology 37 February 23rd 04 04:01 PM
Rover brains? Zoltan Szakaly Policy 2 February 22nd 04 05:28 AM