LA Due For Big Quake

Old October 28th 15, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default LA Due For Big Quake

On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 2:37:43 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 3:16:34 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 2:35:27 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Its over due.It will be a 6.7.LA will stop using windows.Stop using over head wires.Have sighs saying "Stay In Your Car" Do not get in elevators.Protect your heads.Watch out for after shocks. Think Jello it shakes.Trebert

I though SF was Shakeytown?

Double-A

I had the same gut feeling a month before Whittier was hit by a 5.2.Pressure is being but under Baldy.Quake will shake LA with a 6.5 I predict its reality in no more than 15 months from today.TreBert

I heard also that a big quake is due within the next few months in southern CA. The only disagreement is just how overwhelming the likelihood is! Maybe as high as a 90% chance!

Double-A

Old November 1st 15, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 2:35:27 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Its over due.It will be a 6.7.LA will stop using windows.Stop using over head wires.Have sighs saying "Stay In Your Car" Do not get in elevators.Protect your heads.Watch out for after shocks. Think Jello it shakes.Trebert

AA Everyday seems the same here that I have a gut feeling in the next 5 months something big is going to happen.TreBert
Old November 2nd 15, 04:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

MORE THAN LIKELY YOU'LL BE BURIED UNDER A PILE OF CAMEL **** BY THEN.

Notroll2015

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

MORE THAN LIKELY YOU'LL BE DEAD BY THEN...

Saul Levy

Old November 2nd 15, 05:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 3:34:40 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 2:35:27 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Its over due.It will be a 6.7.LA will stop using windows.Stop using over head wires.Have sighs saying "Stay In Your Car" Do not get in elevators.Protect your heads.Watch out for after shocks. Think Jello it shakes.Trebert

AA Everyday seems the same here that I have a gut feeling in the next 5 months something big is going to happen.TreBert

A five year lull and then doomsday is on the way.Flooding and shaking will make waves.Gravity makes waves.Think of the Moon,and water.They have a mutual attraction.Water surface tension is stronger than the force of gravity of Earth.TreBert
Old November 7th 15, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 9:23:51 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 3:34:40 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 2:35:27 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Its over due.It will be a 6.7.LA will stop using windows.Stop using over head wires.Have sighs saying "Stay In Your Car" Do not get in elevators.Protect your heads.Watch out for after shocks. Think Jello it shakes.Trebert

AA Everyday seems the same here that I have a gut feeling in the next 5 months something big is going to happen.TreBert

A five year lull and then doomsday is on the way.Flooding and shaking will make waves.Gravity makes waves.Think of the Moon,and water.They have a mutual attraction.Water surface tension is stronger than the force of gravity of Earth.TreBert

Quake will move Mt,Baldy 4 feet up and across.LA and Orange county a mess of glass. It will shake more like Jelly than Jam.Electricity out for 3 days.it will happen before June 29 When it takes place I will tell how I knew it.Trebert PS 6.5 or more
Old November 8th 15, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Maybe he isn't making a prediction. Maybe he is like the people that knew
9/11 was going to happen years before it did because they were in on the
media hoax.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
KEEP IT UP, LAMEbrain, YOU'LL SURPASS WARPHOLE AT MAKING FALSE
PREDICTIONS SOON!

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN OF COURSE!

BET ON IT!

DOOMSDAY?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OLD SENILE FOOL!

Saul Levy

Old November 13th 15, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, November 6, 2015 at 4:18:57 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

Baldy shaking will cause Yellow Stone to shake.It will be a chain reaction. 1,000s will die in these two places. TreBert
Old November 18th 15, 12:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 1:43:36 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

It will leave a steam vent in Baldy at 68,000 feet.TreBert
Old November 18th 15, 05:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

SOLLY, SOLLY, SOLLY. WHY SO GRUMPY? IS FATIMA THE CAMEL (YOUR LADY OF THE
DESERT) NOT PUTTING OUT FOR YOU?

NoTroll2015

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

YOU SENILE OLD GOAT!

YOU KNOW NOTHING AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

BALDY WILL NEVER BE 68,000 FEET HIGH, FOOL!

I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW...

DIE! DIE! DIE!

Saul Levy

Old November 18th 15, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 11:09:25 AM UTC-8, Saul Levy wrote:
**** OFF, DUMBASS TROLL!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 11:48:22 -0600, "Notroll2015"
wrote:

SOLLY, SOLLY, SOLLY. WHY SO GRUMPY? IS FATIMA THE CAMEL (YOUR LADY OF THE
DESERT) NOT PUTTING OUT FOR YOU?

NoTroll2015

.. .

wrote:

It will leave a steam vent in Baldy at 68,000 feet.TreBert

Saul Levy You are a very sick desert rat.Get help so you can get a life. Trebert

sun quake dec. '06 Mike Row - Brewer Amateur Astronomy 2 April 5th 10 04:54 AM
7.0 Quake hits Haiti Double-A[_3_] Misc 1 January 22nd 10 11:40 PM
Haitian quake MTA[_3_] Amateur Astronomy 15 January 17th 10 05:22 PM
The Great Quake Double-A Misc 5 April 22nd 06 12:39 AM
EaRtH QuAkE!!!! [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 March 29th 05 01:42 AM