9/11 The new truth for official fairytale believers.

Old November 3rd 15, 12:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default 9/11 The new truth for official fairytale believers.

Your government is preparing the second edition of the 9/11 report, that
will include the latest truth for you to embrace.
You are either with "us" who accept this, .....or you are with the terrorist
boogy-men.

The Nail In The Coffin - RIP GLOBE EARTH - Proof Positive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1FRBwnxazk

Big Brother Central, thanks you for your attention.

Attention:
You of the 9/11 truth movement will be called kooks and traitors for denying
or even questioning this, despite any logical arguments you can provide.

Old November 3rd 15, 04:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Your government is preparing the second edition of the 9/11 report,
that
will include the latest truth for you to embrace.
You are either with "us" who accept this, .....or you are with the
terrorist
boogy-men.

The Nail In The Coffin - RIP GLOBE EARTH - Proof Positive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1FRBwnxazk

Big Brother Central, thanks you for your attention.

Attention:
You of the 9/11 truth movement will be called kooks and traitors for
denying
or even questioning this, despite any logical arguments you can
provide.

*** Say, Bastie, are you ever going to get over 9/11 ???
It's eating you like a nasty cancer ... I mean, even I got over
something far worse, namely the election and re-election
of the Muslim ... grow up.

Old November 5th 15, 01:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 4:52:33 PM UTC-8, BDK wrote:
In article , lid says...

Shoe-Chucker 2 wrote:
In article ,
"Rocky" wrote:

wrote in message
On Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 4:03:34 PM UTC-5, Rocky wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Your government is preparing the second edition of the 9/11 report,
that will include the latest truth for you to embrace.
You are either with "us" who accept this, .....or you are with the
terrorist
boogy-men.

The Nail In The Coffin - RIP GLOBE EARTH - Proof Positive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1FRBwnxazk

Big Brother Central, thanks you for your attention.

Attention:
You of the 9/11 truth movement will be called kooks and traitors for
denying
or even questioning this, despite any logical arguments you can
provide.

*** Say, Bastie, are you ever going to get over 9/11 ???
It's eating you like a nasty cancer ... I mean, even I got over
something far worse, namely the election and re-election
of the Muslim ... grow up.

As long as our government keeps using the 9/11 lie for it's bogus war
on terror why stop pointing out that 9/11 was a very big lie from the
bogus jets, to the bogus jumpers to the bogus "collapse" that looks
exactly like a
nuclear demolition and there is a lot more.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-cont...08/blast3.jpeg

As a matter of fact the only real thing about 9/11 are the boogie men.
"Rockefeller Admits The War On Terror Is Bogus And 9/11 Was A Staged
Event "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOXOPeIsQTY

Rocky

Still waiting for you to show evidence that "deep underground nukes"
can vaporize buildings. Not holding my breath, though.

===========================

ROTFLMAO because you have failed to prove a collapse of a 110 story
building will not land on top of outside walls or staircase B in the
North Tower or anywhere near those two items either. G

What you see in the following looks more like the collapse of a 10
story building so what happened to the other 100 floors of debris?
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-cont...08/blast3.jpeg

Rocky

When all was said and done. More was said than done, in finding the
Truth.
But, there are two things that i've noticed.
The system is quite vigilant when it comes to attacking anyone who asks
questions about What really happened. Oh, they call the "truthers" all
kinds of things. but. you just know they have quite a House o Cards to
maintain. If the truth ever came out. A quite large ball of wax will
melt. Wars and the attacks on your privacy.
And the cover-ups.
visit; www.ae911truth.org/ for more.
or
Just Google; 9/11 Truth.

Yes I agree absolutely.

Of course. You know, kOOks of a feather rave together.

That was why I posted this.
I had to prove something to a friend

You've proven something, but not what you think.

All you need is 9/11 in the subject line for the mind-controled zombi's to
swoop in to save the world from someone asking questions.

In the real world, it's actually goofing on kOOks.

....Discussion of 9/11 is VERBOTEN under pain of DEATH, in new world order
AMERIKA.

Yet you and the other Troofer morons seem to be alive and well.

And no one even seemed to notice that the link had nothing to do with 9/11
at all.
So that tells you how much anyone responding is willing to consider, no
matter what proof is provided.

If you ever posted any real proof, you might be taken seriously, but
you, and no other Troofer/kOOktard has ever done so.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 6 expert in kOOkStudies.

the problem is that leftards belive this crapola and believe he is Smart, when Rocky is non other than a candian fagogian troll, brain damaged and angry