SETI useless! All aliens are mega.dumb!

Old May 29th 04, 02:15 AM
Pablo Rena

Default SETI useless! All aliens are mega.dumb!

Sorry, but I must tell you that all the aliens from outer space are
far too dumb to develop any kind of civilization.

They are just big fat slime blobs, mega-amoebas, killer-bees,
spideroids, or other totally brainless creatures.

Sorry, but no alien out there has an IQ of more than 5.

So better talk to a rock, this will give us more information...
Old May 29th 04, 07:14 PM
Robi

Pablo Rena wrote:

Sorry, but I must tell you that all the aliens from outer space are
far too dumb to develop any kind of civilization.

They are just big fat slime blobs, mega-amoebas, killer-bees,
spideroids, or other totally brainless creatures.

Sorry, but no alien out there has an IQ of more than 5.

So better talk to a rock, this will give us more information...

Dios mio, A rock with IQ 1 has spoken

Saludos a Mexico

--
Robi