Wobble ??????

Old June 10th 08, 03:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Wobble ??????

A wobble tells us a lot when measured It needs to be discussed,and get
known. It begs these questions How much wobble does the moon make for
are Earth? How much wobble does Jupiter make for the Sun. I'm
surprised that the sun having over 95% of the solar system wobble at
all. What star has the most wobble? What is the size of the planet
creating this big wobble. I think "you all' can tell that this old man
woke up a little dizzy,getting out of bed (head spinning) and wobbled
his way to rthe bathroom Go figure Bert

Old June 13th 08, 02:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

It is "wobble" at this spacetime as the only way to find life There
has to be a rock planet out there as big as Jupiter with a surface that
is 95% water revolving around a star like our Sun Bert

Old June 14th 08, 11:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Wobble motion is a big part of the universe. If there is no perfect
circle than there has to be wobble. If objects relate to each other,and
let the objects know they are there we see this as wobble. Even are
walking is a wobble.action Bert

Old June 15th 08, 02:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 14, 3:07 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Wobble motion is a big part of the universe. If there is no perfect
circle than there has to be wobble. If objects relate to each other,and
let the objects know they are there we see this as wobble. Even are
walking is a wobble.action Bert

Wobble is the status quo norm of orbital physics.

You are 100% correct, in that there's no such thing as a wobble free
orbit, or wobble free planet, moon, sun or black hole. Even the atoms
of Bert have wobble, especially after consuming a few beers.

Of anything warmer than zero K has wobble.

Perhaps the antimatter core of a black hole has the least wobble.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 15th 08, 02:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Brad Right you are Age and Bud light add to this old man's wobble. As
I posted getting up the other day I got out of bed and my head was going
round and round. This made two things happen to me. One I fell over,and
the other gave me the idea for posting "wobble" while I rested on the
floor Go figure Bert

Old June 15th 08, 02:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Without "wobble" the earth might be just another dead planet. Does the
moon help create wobble? Does the moon help the earth spin with less
wobble? Does wobble help create more ice at the poles? Has the earth's
bobble changed due to the moon's orbit being so large at this spacetime?
I like wobble Bert

Old June 15th 08, 06:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 15, 6:32 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Without "wobble" the earth might be just another dead planet. Does the
moon help create wobble? Does the moon help the earth spin with less
wobble? Does wobble help create more ice at the poles? Has the earth's
bobble changed due to the moon's orbit being so large at this spacetime?
I like wobble Bert

That moon represents 2e20 N/sec worth of its orbital tidal interaction
with Earth.

Do the hourly and then further ponder as to the 24 hour and yearly
amounts of that force, then try to figure out exactly where all of
that force has been going and/or affecting our 98.5% fluid Earth.

How much of that tidal force creates wobble (inside and out), and then
how much of that interactive wobble becomes geothermal heat via
internal plus that of surface and atmospheric friction.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 15th 08, 06:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 15, 6:26 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Brad Right you are Age and Bud light add to this old man's wobble. As
I posted getting up the other day I got out of bed and my head was going
round and round. This made two things happen to me. One I fell over,and
the other gave me the idea for posting "wobble" while I rested on the
floor Go figure Bert

Go figure as to why those Google/NOVA newsgroup gold stars are still
not working. Apparently our DARPA is not a happy camper.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old June 24th 08, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I think BEERTbrain has a wobble even with no beer in him! lmao!

He's old enough...

Saul Levy

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 18:36:56 -0700 (PDT), BradGuth
wrote:

On Jun 14, 3:07 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Wobble motion is a big part of the universe. If there is no perfect
circle than there has to be wobble. If objects relate to each other,and
let the objects know they are there we see this as wobble. Even are
walking is a wobble.action Bert

Wobble is the status quo norm of orbital physics.

You are 100% correct, in that there's no such thing as a wobble free
orbit, or wobble free planet, moon, sun or black hole. Even the atoms
of Bert have wobble, especially after consuming a few beers.

Of anything warmer than zero K has wobble.

Perhaps the antimatter core of a black hole has the least wobble.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Wobble and weather Procellarum Amateur Astronomy 1 June 27th 06 06:52 PM
The Chandler Wobble Weatherlawyer UK Astronomy 5 April 3rd 06 03:25 PM
do galaxies wobble? Ted Sung Research 2 July 11th 04 07:56 PM
Focusers and OTA wobble Pete Lawrence UK Astronomy 3 October 7th 03 04:49 PM
Why Blackholes Don't Wobble ??? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 28 October 5th 03 06:46 PM