Little Red Riding Hood asks Grey Wolf

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 3rd 03, 08:58 PM
greywolf42

Default Little Red Riding Hood asks Grey Wolf

Sergey Karavashkin wrote in message
m...
greywolf42 ) wrote in thread "Myth or Science?
(Tired Light)"

{snip the references to the other thread, addressed in the other thread}
..
You arranged such ceremonies, as if this is
of the most importance - and I wonder, what for? What guides your
choose when you reject my grounded explanation and mathematical
substantiation which you cannot, as far as I know, find in other
publications? Or, none the less, you are feeling a wish to find
something at least outwardly alike, in order to prove at least
yourself that the authorship isn't mine? ;-) Well, Joseph Lazio said
you clearly in your thread, there is no phenomenological
substantiation for the light 'ageing'. One of attempts to substantiate
belongs to V.A. Atsukovsky and is based on his supposition of the
aether viscosity. We analyse this substantiation in our paper "On the
nature of red shift of Metagalaxy"

http://angelfire.lycos.com/la3/selft...s3.html#hubble

to which I referred you, and you shouldn't ignore it. In the view of
scientific objectivity, you can only find our mistake, substantiate
and show me, in what specifically are we wrong. I'm not Henri Wilson,
I will not clutch at a wrong derivation. But I will substantiate.

If you are pro such SCIENTIFIC approach, please do answer. I will be
pleased to hear from you.

I intentionally put these questions to your thread and make a new one,
"Little Red Riding Hood asks Grey Wolf", as I want much to hear your
answer.

First off, I have no desire to tie up my phone line for hours reading your
missive. Might I suggest you provide an acrobat version? I did copy the
pages one at a time -- then copied the figures. After killing a half hour
this way, I noted that your equations are all graphics, too.

So I read your abstract, and your abstract contained a very elementary
logical flaw. You reference a proof in your paper based on "The alternative
theory of the quanta ageing also cannot provide the necessary rigour of the
red shift substantiation, since, on one hand, it contradicts the postulates
of photon hypothesis..." This is not a scientific argument.

Hence, rather than spend another half-hour or 45 minutes trying to download
the pieces of your webpages, could you just send me an e-mail with the
equation graphics?

Thanks,

greywolf42
ubi dubium ibi libertas