Universes Without End

Old May 2nd 06, 01:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Universes Without End

There are numerous different ways in which new universes are created.
Reality is the ways conform to the known laws of physics Creating
universes is in process as I type. Yes time in our "baby universe" had
begun at the big bang,but there has always been a multiverse that has
existed eternally. Universes beget other universes. There are as
many universes in the cosmos as flakes of snow in an endless storm. They
are exactly the same right down to the number of electrons. Reason for
that is all universes are created with the precisely the same matter
density,energy,and temperature The dimension(size) the big bang
was at the moment of creation was the Planck length 10^-33 of a
centimeter. Having universes exactly alike is all part of natures
balancing act. If my universe(Treb) was put on a balancing scale
with yours(Bert's) the scale would be just about level. That trillionth
of a second time difference(Treb's universe is that much older) is the
difference of all parrel universes. Universes are like all objects are
created in pairs. Creating in pairs is also part of natures balancing
act. Best to keep in mind for every electron created there is a
positron. TreBert

Old May 2nd 06, 02:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

There are numerous different ways in which new universes are created. . .

..
. . . There are as
many universes in the cosmos as flakes of snow in an endless storm. They
are exactly the same right down to the number of electrons. Reason for
that is all universes are created with the precisely the same matter
density,energy,and temperature

You may not have noticed how badly this undermines your
first proposition. If all universes are identical, how can we
know there are numerous different ways of creating them?

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Old May 2nd 06, 03:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy

.
. . . There are as
many universes in the cosmos as flakes of snow in an endless storm. They
are exactly the same right down to the number of electrons. Reason for
that is all universes are created with the precisely the same matter
density,energy,and temperature

You may not have noticed how badly this undermines your
first proposition. If all universes are identical, how can we
know there are numerous different ways of creating them?

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
(Ottawa, Canada)

More importantly, how can you ever tell when you unwittingly cross over into
another one? Perhaps when you sleep, your consciousness moves into a 'you'
from a universe next door - and you may never know, except for a uneasy
feeling that things here are worse than they were yesterday Those socks
you were sure you left on the floor last night as you crawled into bed you
find are mysteriously in the laundry hamper this morning, and since you just
assume your wife put them there before you got up, you never ask
her...somewhere you have won the Super lottery - fat chance you will ever
cross over into that universe...

Greysky

Old May 2nd 06, 06:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Greysky The gravity field interlocks all universes in the cosmos. For
our thought waves to pass through the membrane that separates the two
parrel universes takes great concentration,understanding,faith,and the
experience of accomplishing this great feat. TreBert

Old May 3rd 06, 03:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Greysky The gravity field interlocks all universes in the cosmos. For
our thought waves to pass through the membrane that separates the two
parrel universes takes great concentration,understanding,faith,and the
experience of accomplishing this great feat. TreBert

Or, unfortunately, a great amount of pain. This is why the universes we
unwittingly create for ourselves are mostly bad ones. Can you imagine how
deliriously happy and upbeat you'd have to be in order to wake up in a
universe where you have won the Megabucks Lottery, or have a sexy 24 year
old wife who's sole purpose for existing is to please you? Yep...or a
universe where the Seans have come to the conclusion long ago that they
really need us humans on their side and so have already contacted us
officially, instead of writing us off as a failed experiment.

Greysky

Old May 3rd 06, 01:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Greysky Reality is if I was a Sean 2 million years more advanced than
the Earth's humankind I would find us very boring,and have little use
for us. Using that logic is the reason the Seans might not bother coming
back this spring as they promised. To them we could be low form of
life,and having to put up with the low lives that have invaded this news
group I don't blame them TreBert.

Old May 3rd 06, 01:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Greysky Reality is if I was a Sean 2 million years more advanced than
the Earth's humankind I would find us very boring,and have little use
for us.

Morning Bert,

Don't you find ant farms fascinating?

Using that logic is the reason the Seans might not bother coming
back this spring as they promised. To them we could be low form of
life,and having to put up with the low lives that have invaded this news
group I don't blame them TreBert.

It would be like seeing an ant farm being invaded by termites.

What a show!

Double-A

Old May 3rd 06, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 2 May 2006 08:13:00 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

There are numerous different ways in which new universes are created.

I bet you use pot.

Jade

Old May 3rd 06, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Jade Tried pot,and it gave me a cough. Like crazy mushrooms,and cocaine
is # 1 My grandfather told me every thing in moderation. Crazy
mushrooms are hard to find. Coke is very expensive. So like everyone
knows its "Bud Light for me" I can live with that. Bert

Old May 3rd 06, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A Don't like ants. Did I not post they put me in the hospital,and
just a month ago one red fire ant bite put that history TV guy in the
hospital and he almost died. I'm in the termite control business,and I
can say "termites"don'[t have a chance against fire ants'. They kill
horses and cows that are as stupid as me when they step on their mounds.
I think about a billion bucks is spent to control these ants each year.
There is no way to completely wipe them out. They can think,and are much
smarter than you think. I have killed them by the trillions since they
bit me 42 times and my temp went up to 105F We are at war. They know me
by my smell,and they have built large hills all around my house;. They
have made walking on grass impossible. I use to kill them with my own
very powerful chemicals,but they now use this solution to drink and swim
in Go figure TreBert

If I had ants like that in my yard, I'd be attacking them on all fronts
with weapons of mass destruction!

Trouble is, they've banned the most effective chemicals like DDT and
Chlordane. Now I guess Dursban and Diazinon have been banned too.
Diazinon and Chlordane worked great for wiping out nests of
yellowjackets that live in the ground too.

Of course if you can find the ant's queen, then the war is over. I had
a colony of carpenter ants in my woodpile. When I split a piece of
wood, there she was, the grub-like queen! After I killed her, I just
ignored all the other ants running around on the ground, because I knew
they would all die out now.

You should devise a new way to attack those anthills, Bert. Maybe it
would make you rich if you could find an effective way. I wonder if
they could be penetrated by a microwave weapon?

Double-A