A Ditch Not a Wall Does it All.

Old December 21st 18, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default A Ditch Not a Wall Does it All.

On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 1:24:26 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Done fast for little cash. People GOP Mafia put in jail can do the back work and run the backholes. Make it wide and deep.That way it will earn its keep.Filled with fresh water and its a fish farm.(trout)A gate way for boats.Swimming,sailing,fishing.Camping places along the way. It will make big $$$$$.If congress reads this the market would not be in the **** house today.. Build a wall and people can dig under it,or blast it away,and it will cost so much $$$$$ .When I ran for mayor people that voted for me said this "You make good sense" Bert

We already have such a ditch. It is called the Rio Grande.

Double-A

Old December 22nd 18, 02:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 2:07:00 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 1:24:26 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Done fast for little cash. People GOP Mafia put in jail can do the back work and run the backholes. Make it wide and deep.That way it will earn its keep.Filled with fresh water and its a fish farm.(trout)A gate way for boats.Swimming,sailing,fishing.Camping places along the way. It will make big $$$$$.If congress reads this the market would not be in the **** house today. Build a wall and people can dig under it,or blast it away,and it will cost so much $$$$$ .When I ran for mayor people that voted for me said this "You make good sense" Bert

We already have such a ditch. It is called the Rio Grande.

Double-A

MMy ditch has to be called GLAZIER South of the Border. It has water rides.Paddle boats Mississippi size. Thatserve trout for breakfast and Maine lobster for dinner.Big game is darts and a picture of Trump.Hit his nose and get free ice cream.Hit his eye and get apple pie. To let to keep Mexicale American.Who would paint the houses pick,the grapes,oranges and strawberries.They hand wash my van for $5. What will Ford do having its trucks built 5 miles in Mexico? How about billions lost when it can't bring cocaine in the tires.Could be the main reason GOP Mafia Godfather will see that wall will be history.Its $$$$$$$$$ all the way down.Bert
Old December 22nd 18, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 5:59:08 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I used to pick the strawberries! Then they abolished child labor (unless your Mexican).

Double-A

Old December 24th 18, 08:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 12:43:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

In the hills around Boston I use to pick blueberries.I still love them on ice cream.Blueberry pie I like better than apple. I like pick cherries.My first house had a cherry tree.(1949) Paid cash for it.Bert
Old December 26th 18, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 11:59:46 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I thought George Washington cut down all those east coast cherry trees! He must have missed one.

Double-A