Space is Filled With Fields

Old July 2nd 12, 12:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Space is Filled With Fields

Reality is fields are intrinsic to every area of the cosmos.They
create "space-time" We must not relate them with a particle,for a
particle exists at only one point at a time. I have an idea that
space fields are the most dynamic part of universes. I can show how
they create big bangs,and that's just for starters, TreBert
Old July 2nd 12, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message
Reality is fields are intrinsic to every area of the cosmos.They
create "space-time" We must not relate them with a particle,for a
particle exists at only one point at a time. I have an idea that
space fields are the most dynamic part of universes. I can show how
they create big bangs,and that's just for starters, TreBert

OK ... show us ... waiting with bated breath ...

Old July 2nd 12, 03:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jul 1, 4:45*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Reality is fields are intrinsic to every area of the cosmos.They
create "space-time" We must not relate them with a particle,for a
particle exists at only one point at a time. *I have an idea that
space fields are the most dynamic part of universes. *I can show how
they create big bangs,and that's just for starters, * TreBert

Yes, dark matter and dark energy, as well as trillions upon trillions
upon trillions of photons per cm3, and photons as energy eventually
becomes matter because nothing every becomes lost or spent without a
conversion into something else.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Old July 2nd 12, 05:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jul 1, 7:20*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jul 1, 4:45*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

Reality is fields are intrinsic to every area of the cosmos.They
create "space-time" We must not relate them with a particle,for a
particle exists at only one point at a time. *I have an idea that
space fields are the most dynamic part of universes. *I can show how
they create big bangs,and that's just for starters, * TreBert

Yes, dark matter and dark energy, as well as trillions upon trillions
upon trillions of photons per cm3, and photons as energy eventually
becomes matter because nothing every becomes lost or spent without a
conversion into something else.

*http://groups.google.com/groups/search
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”

Remember that the vast majority of photons are not visible to the
naked eye.

Everything from the zero Hz of gravity to that of extreme gamma are
the photons that have always existed, as going every which way at the
same time, plus that's accumulating from the very get-go as mostly
dark energy.
Old July 2nd 12, 01:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message
Reality is fields are intrinsic to every area of the cosmos.They
create "space-time" We must not relate them with a particle,for a
particle exists at only one point at a time. I have an idea that
space fields are the most dynamic part of universes. I can show how
they create big bangs,and that's just for starters, TreBert

If you build it, they will come

oh, different fields

ok dufusses,
Fields are created by point charged particles. Fields ARE most definately
related to particles.......

Old July 5th 12, 12:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jul 2, 8:58*am, "David Staup" wrote:
"G=EMC^2" wrote in message

Reality is fields are intrinsic to every area of the cosmos.They
create "space-time" We must not relate them with a particle,for a
particle exists at only one point at a time. *I have an idea that
space fields are the most dynamic part of universes. *I can show how
they create big bangs,and that's just for starters, * TreBert

If you build it, they *will come

oh, different fields

ok dufusses,
Fields are created by point charged particles. Fields ARE most definately
related to particles.......

The universe could very well be a "Field of dreams" TreBert
Old July 5th 12, 12:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message

Reality is fields are intrinsic to every area of the cosmos.They
create "space-time" We must not relate them with a particle,for a
particle exists at only one point at a time. *I have an idea that
space fields are the most dynamic part of universes. *I can show how
they create big bangs,and that's just for starters, * TreBert

If you build it, they *will come

oh, different fields

ok dufusses,
Fields are created by point charged particles. Fields ARE most definately
related to particles.......

Me thinks you are confusing "waves" with "fields" All particles carry
a wave. TreBert
Old July 5th 12, 07:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message

Reality is fields are intrinsic to every area of the cosmos.They
create "space-time" We must not relate them with a particle,for a
particle exists at only one point at a time. *I have an idea that
space fields are the most dynamic part of universes. *I can show how
they create big bangs,and that's just for starters, * TreBert

If you build it, they *will come

oh, different fields

ok dufusses,
Fields are created by point charged particles. Fields ARE most definately
related to particles.......

Me thinks you are confusing "waves" with "fields" *All particles carry
a wave. *TreBert

Apparently space is filled with God particles too (Higgs Bosons)! I
wonder what king of wave they carry? They are said to create field
which causes the existence of mass in other particles.

Double-A

Old July 6th 12, 05:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jul 2, 5:58*am, "David Staup" wrote:
"G=EMC^2" wrote in message

Reality is fields are intrinsic to every area of the cosmos.They
create "space-time" We must not relate them with a particle,for a
particle exists at only one point at a time. *I have an idea that
space fields are the most dynamic part of universes. *I can show how
they create big bangs,and that's just for starters, * TreBert

If you build it, they *will come

oh, different fields

ok dufusses,
Fields are created by point charged particles. Fields ARE most definately
related to particles.......

Perhaps dark matter is something of a 4th dimensional or 2D string
particle.

Old July 6th 12, 01:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message

[...]

AA Lets hope Cern has not jumped the gun like neutrinos went faster
than c Does Higgs give the force used by gluons? Do they keep the
quarks together to form neutrons,and protons? Do they create
inertia? Does their field give communication to twin particles? Do
they spin faster than electrons? Does the Higgs have an anti-
particale? Does the Higgs determine the evolution of the universe?(its
God like) Are black holes Higgs particles all the way down? If the
universe did not have Higgs particles how would it be left? AA answer
these questions as soon as possible,and I have 100s more. Thanks in
advance. TreBert