Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Have All Solar Van,and Calif.Sun Makes it Work so Well

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 17th 18, 11:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Have All Solar Van,and Calif.Sun Makes it Work so Well

My van is DC all the way down.Electric,time,lights.heat,and cooking.I know how to make instant kosher hot dogs. I have the only 26 years old van that is ahead of its time.Rayco of Indiana made my 250 Dodge into a high rise conversion van.My inventiveness has made it a 2019.With my new hopper they need me. In reality my van creates and stores energy.Energy at control of my finger tips.It runs like new.I give it loving care.Its my Summer Home at Huntington Beach,and my Winter home in Anaheim.This Spring I will be living in it in Malabo.Why not. At 91 a house I would be stuck.My van has wheels,and I pick the location.Bert