more about the origin of earth and other planets

Old July 30th 04, 01:37 PM
M.A

Default more about the origin of earth and other planets

"Paul Lawler" wrote in message hlink.net...
"M.A" wrote in message
om...
Hi.As it is accepted with most people the origin of earth ,atleast, is
,said to be ,the sun.but the main part of earth is made of Iron and
sun is still in the era of burning its hydrogen. And I am woundered
how it is possible that the origin of stars and planets be the same?
Do you know more?

You probably misunderstood. The original building blocks of Earth came from
"a" sun, not "the" Sun.

O.K so it seems the origin of earth, and other planets of solar system
, is other point of our galaxy.
other point is related to the origin of the universe. It seems the big
bang can not explain the vary of elements which we can see in the
world.

regards,

M.A
Old July 30th 04, 03:13 PM
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)

Dear M.A:

"M.A" wrote in message
om...
"Paul Lawler" wrote in message

hlink.net...
You probably misunderstood. The original building blocks of Earth came

from
"a" sun, not "the" Sun.

O.K so it seems the origin of earth, and other planets of solar system
, is other point of our galaxy.
other point is related to the origin of the universe. It seems the big
bang can not explain the vary of elements which we can see in the
world.

Would this be the Big Bang which was 13.7 Gy ago, and from which time we
have seen many galaxies formed? Galaxies which contain supernovae,
supernovae which produce or at least expell heavy constituents? Keep in
mind that a very small proportion of Earth's constituents are produced in
our own Sun every year, and we are constantly finding new methods the Sun
uses to jet materials into space.

What is in your imagination about the Earth, that the Big Bang theory does
not support?

Conversely, if the Universe is eternal, why are not the only elements we
encounter, iron? Entropy seems to drive all reactions to the most stable
condition... So where on Earth do you find reactions that proceed to
less-than-stable configurations?

David A. Smith