Kooksign Koncentration Index Test 2 was Welcome To Davie World!

Old June 24th 05, 07:19 AM
Pinku-Sensei

Default Kooksign Koncentration Index Test 2 was Welcome To Davie World!

Here is a second test of the Kooksign Koncentration Index (KKI), in
which I count the number of kooksigns divided by the number of original
words by the poster I'm examining. In this post, I'm examining Dr.
Tholen, not Ross. I'll be using Ross's comments as the basis for my
counting of kooksigns, although I'll add my own as I see necessary.
Let's see if Dr. Tholen beats the KKI of 0.153 that Bowtie racked up in
his "Penny" sockpuppet post.

Ross wrote:
Wee Davie pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this
in :

[snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 19 fine posts by Mr.Deco.]
[snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 15 fine posts by MBB.]
[snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 10 boring posts by Raving
Loonie.]

================================================= =======================

427 Nice to see you back, Davie.

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

1. Stereotypical lame.
2. Demonstration of being clueproof (not repeated for this lame).

427 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
427 scribbled this in
:

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

3. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 136 fine posts by
Mr.Deco.] 427 [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 143 fine
posts by MBB.] 427 [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 12
fine posts by Fred Hall.] 427 [snip the output of Teh Holy
Digestor(tm) on 10 fine posts by Double A.]

What is "Teh Holy Digestor(tm)", Ross? Still suffering from reading
comprehension problems, Rosss?

4. Stereotypical lame.
5. Second demonstration of being clueproof.

Who is 'Rosss', Davie?

427 Way to 'reduce that clutter', Davie.

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

6. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 Context is everything,

Then why do you ignore it, Ross?

7. Demonstration of projection.
8. Third demonstration of being clueproof.

427 Davie.

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

9. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 You have this habit of snipping context,

"[snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 136 fine posts by
Mr.Deco.] [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 143 fine
posts by MBB.] [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 12 fine
posts by Fred Hall.] [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on
10 fine posts by Double A.] "
--Ross

How ironic, coming from the person who snipped the context and the
"drivel".

10. Stereotypical lame.
11. Another demonstration of being clueproof.

Your solution is simple, Davie: stop posting digests and the clutter will
be greatly reduced. It might take a little time for the responses to
clear, but your efforts in digesting is doing nothing to 'reduce the
clutter'.

427 so I assume you haven't learned this all important lesson in
427 communication.

How doubly ironic, coming from the one who hasn't learned the lesson.

11. Stereotypical lame.
12. Demonstration of projection.
13. Another demonstration of being clueproof.

427 See? You snipped it and then you asked where it was.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

14. Stereotypical lame.
15. Lame that has nothing to do with the statement it is supposedly in
reply to.

427 So, I made a typo.

Also suffering from writing problems, eh Ross?

Oh, my, Ross got an original lame and a demonstration of an emotional
reponse. Kudos to Ross!

427 You know, the kind of thing that you do, as well.

Where have I allegedly written a non-grammatical sentence like yours,
Ross?

16. Twisting of meaning from a typographical error to a grammar error.

In you wrote:
"That you unable to comprehend the point is your problem, tweet."

427 Should we review some of yours, Davie? Maybe later.

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

17. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 Au Contraire! February 1998, you were elected Kook of the Month.

18. Repetition of stereotypical lame.
19. Statement in contradiction of fact.
20. Demonstration of denial.
21. Demonstration of being clueproof.

427 I do -- regularily.

How does one do something "regularily", Ross?

22. Spelling lame.

427 Non sequitur.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Classic evasion of the
evidence for your inconsistency, Ross.

23. Repetition of stereotypical lame.
24. Stereotypical lame.

427 IBID.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Classic evasion of the
evidence for reading comprehension problem, Ross.

25 and 26. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

427 But the presence of your posts (and the responses) reresents a
'reduction 427 of the clutter'?

Of course. Isn't one digest a lot less than 354 individual responses,
Ross? Or are also math challenged?

Kudos to Ross--another original, nonstereotypical response from Dr.
Tholen that actually answers the question. Even so...

27. Demonstration of being clueproof.

427 But to you is is.

Doesn't mean that I take you seriously, Ross. Quite to the contrary.

28. Demonstration of denial as a defense mechanism.

Of course you do. If you didn't take me seriously, you wouldn't compile my
posts into your digests.

427 So what's your point?

Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Ross?

29. Repetition of stereotypical lame.
30. Demonstration of projection as a defense mechanism.

427 IKYABWAI, noted,

Classic erroneous presupposition.

31. Repetition of stereotypical lame.
32. Response having nothing to do with the passage to which it's in
reply to.

427 Davie.

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

33. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 Nope.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Classic evasion of the

34 and 35. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

427 Your cowardly snipping of your typos and the message IDs noted,
Davie.

"[snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 136 fine posts by
Mr.Deco.] [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 143 fine
posts by MBB.] [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 12 fine
posts by Fred Hall.] [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on
10 fine posts by Double A.] "
--Ross

How ironic, coming from the person who snipped the drivel from Art
Deco and Michael Baldwin Bruce.

36. Stereotypical lame.

427 Typical Tholen strawman noted.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Ross. No surprise there,
really.

37. Stereotypical lame.

Why should I answer any of your strawman questions? It is an
intellectually dishonest technique you use, distracting someone from a
point when you are about to lose it.

427 You trot that one out when you have lost a point.

You're erroneously presupposing that I have lost a point, Ross.
Ironically, you trot that one out when you don't want to answer
a question.

38 and 39. Stereotypical lames.
40. Demonstration of denial as a defense mechanism.
41. Demonstration of projection as a defense mechanism.

Thanks for presenting evidence that establishes my point.

427 IBID.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Ross. No surprise there,
really. You're erroneously presupposing that I have lost a point,
Ross. Ironically, you trot that one out when you don't want to answer
a question.

42, 43, and 44. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

IBID.

427 IBID.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Ross. No surprise there,
really. You're erroneously presupposing that I have lost a point,
Ross. Ironically, you trot that one out when you don't want to answer
a question.

45, 46, and 47. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

IBID.

427 IBID.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Ross. No surprise there,
really. You're erroneously presupposing that I have lost a point,
Ross. Ironically, you trot that one out when you don't want to answer
a question.

48, 49, and 50. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

IBID.

427 IBID.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Ross. No surprise there,
really. You're erroneously presupposing that I have lost a point,
Ross. Ironically, you trot that one out when you don't want to answer
a question.

51, 52, and 53. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

IBID.

427 IBID.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Ross. No surprise there,
really. You're erroneously presupposing that I have lost a point,
Ross. Ironically, you trot that one out when you don't want to answer
a question.

54, 55, and 56. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

IBID.

427 IBID.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Ross. No surprise there,
really. You're erroneously presupposing that I have lost a point,
Ross. Ironically, you trot that one out when you don't want to answer
a question.

57, 58, and 59. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?

IBID.

427 You know who Davie is,

On what basis do you speak for me, Ross?

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

60. Stereotypical lame.
61. Demonstration of being clueproof noted.

427 Davie.

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

62. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 OK.

I see that you didn't answer the question, Ross. No surprise there,
really.

63. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 It's bring out Davie's typos time!

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

64. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 What does 'presuppsing' mean, Dave?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?

65. Stereotypical lame.

Evasion Noted.

427 Who is 'Halsma', Dave?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?

66. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

IBID.

427 What is that supposed to mean, Dave?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?

67. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

IBID.

427 What are 'terroists', Dave?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?

68. Yet another repetition of stereotypical lame.

IBID.

427 What is 'preuspposing', Dave?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?

69. Yet another repetition of stereotypical lame.

Yawn. Had enough of banana knocking on the door yet?

IBID.

427 What is 'lassic', Dave?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?

70. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

Banana is still knocking on the door.

IBID.

427 Who is 'Bardlwin', Davie?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?

71. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

Do you know that bananas are the most consumed fruit in the world?

IBID.

427 Existence of arrogance proven in your response.

But I like oranges better.

72. Repetition of a different stereotypical lame.
73. Demonstration of denial as a defense mechanism.
74. Demonstration of being clueproof.

427 Dishonesty proven in your response.

75. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 Existence of pompousity proven in your response.

76. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 Then it really doesn't matter, does it?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Ross?

77. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

IBID.

427 Massive projection noted.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

78. Demonstration of denial as a defense mechanism.
79. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 Non sequitur.

80. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 Typical Tholen strawman noted.

Classic erroneous presupposition. I see that you didn't answer the
question, Ross. No surprise there, really.

81 and 82. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

427 Thanks for proving my point.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

83. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 IBID.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

84. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 Lie.

85. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

Despite your claim, it still was a lie. You've lied about your lie.

427 You are soooo concerned about what us 'antagonists' post.

86. Repetition of stereotypical lame.
87. Demonstration of denial as defense mechanism.
88. Demonstration of being clueproof.

427 You repost and digest it.

Thereby demonstrating who the biggest disruptors of the newsgroups
are, Ross. Substantiation for a claim.

Ross elicited another original response that actually answers the
point. Yay!

89. Demonstration of projection as a defense mechanism.
90. Self-righteousness.
91. Demonstration of being clueproof.

What claim?

427 You want to 'shame' us into following your
427 criteria of what is on topic.

92. Repetition of stereotypical lame.
93. Demonstration of denial as a defense mechanism.
94. Demonstration of being clueproof.

427 Non sequitur.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. I see that you didn't
answer the question, Ross. No surprise there, really.

95 and 96. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

427 You are doing a lot of that in this post, Davie.

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

97. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 Typical Tholen dishonesty: a topic about music and you plop it
in Teh 427 Holy Digestor(tm).

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. I see that you didn't
answer the question, Ross. No surprise there, really.

98 and 99. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

Typical Tholen lies.

427 If you want to discuss music, Davie, keep it out of your digests.

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

100. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 Classic Tholen dishonesty.

101. Repetition of stereotypical lame.
102. Claim in contraction of established fact:
www.mindspring.com/~jeffpo/tholen1.htm
103. Demonstration of denial as a defense mechanism.
104. Demonstration of being clueproof.
105. Demonstration of lack of self awareness.

427 Grab ahold of your lie and don't let go, Davie!

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

106. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

427 [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 4 fine posts by
Pinku- 427 Sensei]
427 [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 6 fine posts by
Michael 427 Haslam.]
427 [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 6 posts by Charles
D. Bohne 427 -- he's an award winning kook like you, Davie.]
427 [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 2 fine posts by
Bookman .] 427 [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 1 fine
post by Melodious 427 Thunk.]
427 [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 4 fine posts by
'Ratz.] 427 [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 1 fine post
by Joe Malloy -- 427 Tholen's Usenet owner.]
427 [snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 2 fine posts by
427 Nightingale.]

Lest I forget:

107-116: Digest of posts, at 1 kooksign per poster digested.

"You have this habit of snipping context"
--Ross

How ironic.

117. Stereotypical lame.
118. Demonstration of projection as a defense mechanism.

I like my quote of you better: See it in my .sig.

427 Lots of catchup work for Teh Holy Digestor(tm)

What is "Teh Holy Digestor(tm)", Ross? Still suffering from reading
comprehension problems, Rosss?

119 and 120. Repetition of stereotypical lames.

428 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
scribbled 428 this in
:

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

121. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

428 Davie, your obsession with me is noted.

Who is "Davie", Ross? Still suffering from attribution problems?

122. Repetition of stereotypical lame.

428 ;-)

429 Wee Davie Tholen pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and
scribbled 429 this in
:

[chomp]

Keep music stuff out of Teh Holy Digestor(tm), Davie.

What does your ongoing repetitive, high-pitched, hypocritical
"kookdance" have to do with classical music, Ross?

123. Stereotypical lame.
124. Being clueproof to irony of question.

Ironically, you've engaged in newsgroup disruption for at least the
425th time. What makes it particularly ironic this time is that you
have previously complained about newsgroup disruption but have more
recently remarked that it's not somebody's responsibility to fix
USENET.

125 and 126. Stereotypical lames.
127. Demonstration of obsessiveness.

(Yeah, yeah, IKYABWAI--but this is data collection and it's in the name
of *science*)

I see you are building that collection of strawman arguments.

[snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 2 fine posts by Fred Hall]
[snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 1 fine post by Michael
Lockhart]
[snip the output of Teh Holy Digestor(tm) on 1 fine post by Joe Malloy]

================================================= =======================

alias # today total year 2 year 1
-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------
deco 19 332 2268 0
bruce 15 321 1979 0
loonie 10 37 62 0
haslam 23 198 677
hall 2 19 52 0
ross 4 18 319 10
pinku 12 2 0
double-a 10 1 0
bohne 6 5 0
aratzio 4 133 0
malloy 1 4 30 1
nightingale 4 299 1613
thunk 4 1 0
bookman 3 15 4
dizzy 3 135 522
dick 2 29 0
babaloo 1 0 0
daddy 1 0 0
lockhart 1 1 26 60
nightbat 1 3 0
onnica 1 1 0
pjr 1 12 0
sniadoch 1 7 0
tweetie 1 70 0
-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------
24 52 810 9100 10033

128. A lits!

831 words by Dr. Tholen in this sample.

128 kooksigns/831 words
KKI = 0.154

That means that there is one kooksign for every 6.5 words. It's also
only 0.001 higher than Bowtie's KKI score on his "Penny" sockpuppet
post. Hmm. So far, it looks that ~0.15 is a good KKI for a kook.

--
'You're erroneously presupposing that I'm in "RL", Ross.'

- Dave Tholen, Existentialist Philosopher,
Usenet Coward of the Month for March of 2005,
Usenet Kook of the Month for March of 1998
in .

You forgot:

Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003 Dave Tholen
Bob Allisat Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, May 2005 David Tholen
Goofy Azzed Babboon Dave Tholen
Kook Kard Deck, Five of Clubs Dave Tholen

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/s...p?query=tholen

Stinku