Wanted: S&T article from 1958

Old October 22nd 03, 02:42 PM
Russ

Default Wanted: S&T article from 1958

Try getting it from S&T directly. Their phone number is 800-253-0245

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 00:56:46 +0300, Anthony Ayiomamitis
wrote:

Dear Friends,

I am in dire need of an S&T article from 1958. Is there a longterm
subscriber with issues from 1958 who would be willing and able to
provide me with a scan (I will provide page info)? I hate to admit it
but there is no way in h*ll I will be able to locate the article locally
from any library etc and must beg and plead with someone on this newsgroup.

I need a similar article from National Geographic (1972) and I
will check with the local NG office on Monday.

Thanks in advance!

Anthony.

PS. I posted a similar plea on Astromart (Off-topic forum) ... sorry if
you now came across this message a second time.

** If you want to send me e-mail, remove the NOSPAM from my address **
Old October 22nd 03, 03:28 PM
Michael A. Covington

Generally, what you do is go to a university library and ask for
interlibrary loan. It may cost 50 cents a page, but they can get a copy of
*anything*.