What's actually HOT and NASTY about Venus?

Old November 16th 05, 05:28 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro.seti,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

Default What's actually HOT and NASTY about Venus?

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:28:29 -0600, Pat Flannery wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:

This is what I'd recently shared with your Jim Oberg,

Jim, you make sure you wash it real good and put it in the microwave for
30 seconds before you touch it with your bare hands. In fact, gamma-ray
bombardment.... :-)

Are you kidding? Anything to do with
Guth's HOT and NASTY VENUSIAN
SPERMWEAR needs to be incinerated
with an official CIA/NSA/MI6/CBS
flamethrower and the SKULL AND BONES
AND A CLAVICLE ashes drenched with
GOOGLE/NOVA/NASA/NPR brand bleach
before being buried in the DUSTY
RADON trenches on the DARK side of
the MOSLEY LLPOOF MOON!

Pat

BTW: "All your base are belong to
Sony!" ...literally

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just lovable transgenic chimerae?"
Old November 16th 05, 06:12 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro.seti,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

Are you kidding? Anything to do with
Guth's HOT and NASTY VENUSIAN
SPERMWEAR needs to be incinerated
with an official CIA/NSA/MI6/CBS
flamethrower and the SKULL AND BONES
AND A CLAVICLE ashes drenched with
GOOGLE/NOVA/NASA/NPR brand bleach
before being buried in the DUSTY
RADON trenches on the DARK side of
the MOSLEY LLPOOF MOON!

Now Chucky, that's not being very nice. I might even have a few
unfortunate words of wisdom to share and share alike. What's the matter
with your side of the argument?

Isn't your soft-science and of your conditional laws of physics doing
its job of snookering humanity for all its worth these days?

What part of double-duh and LLPOF is way over your head?

Brad Guth

Old November 16th 05, 10:33 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro.seti,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

Chuck Stewart wrote:

Are you kidding? Anything to do with
Guth's HOT and NASTY VENUSIAN
SPERMWEAR needs to be incinerated
with an official CIA/NSA/MI6/CBS
flamethrower and the SKULL AND BONES
AND A CLAVICLE ashes drenched with
GOOGLE/NOVA/NASA/NPR brand bleach
before being buried in the DUSTY
RADON trenches on the DARK side of
the MOSLEY LLPOOF MOON!

You can't fool me! You're not Chuck Stewart! You're an INCEST CLONED
nasa BORG of some type!
ROTFLMAO. :-D :-D :-D

Pat
Old November 16th 05, 11:06 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro.seti,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

Pat Flannery,
Are you in or out of this topic?
Still nothing about how hot and nasty Venus is or isn't.
Interesting that for all that we're supposed to know about Venus, and
it seems as though we do in fact know more of Venus than about our own
moon, yet for some reason there's been no recent observationology
considerations nor squat worth of other considerations on behalf of the
811 K operational capabilities of what modern robotics can accomplish.
Thus I'm still wondering what all the big deal of damage-control and
taboo/nondisclosure is all about.

I mean, it's obvious that we can't accomplish our moon, but that fact
certainly doesn't exclude us from achieving Venus, at least in a
TRACE-VL2 station-keeping way and via a few interactive surface
deployments.

Brad Guth
-

I thought that I'd share in the latest info that a few of our warm and
fuzzy MI6/NSA~CIA spooks are now into using popular celebrity names as
another soild measure of their usenet ruse, such as using "Bill Snyder"
as one their phony baloney cloaks in order to carry out more of their
brown-nosed sucking and blowing plan of action as to their new and
improved levels of incest cloned borgism, of delivering MOS wag-the-dog
and simply as per continuing MOS LLPOF worth of their ongoing
disinformation infomercials.

Why the heck do you suppose that their Third Reich(Skull and Bones)
MI6/NSA~CIA E-Men in BLACK of this warm and fuzzy GOOGLE/NOVA/NASA
mainstream status quo serviced and moderated to death usenet that
summarily sucks and blows big-time is still (no freaking lie folks)
hard at their brown-nosed agenda of each and every day after day
accomplishing their collective workmanship of specifically targeting
and thus delivering their very best malware/spermware into my PC?

Unlike The New York Times and of The Washington Post, and of all the
big cannons of NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX and so many other news and publishing
members of our society that often have to tow the line or else, I kid
you not. Even our PBS and NPR have their limits if they don't want
their federal funding further cut and of losing their tax-exempt status
like so many churches have to fear for their honest efforts to inform
us of the truth and nothing but the truth. In other words, it's
perfectly OK for government to be telling churches what they can or
can't communicate to others, just as it's perfectly OK for a church to
be utilizing it's resources for being fully supportive of the
administration but, it's apparently not a good situation as to suggest
upon anything that's outside the political agenda box, and this is
what's coming directly from our very own pagan born again loser of a
resident warlord(GW Bush).
~

Kurt Vonnegut would have to agree far beyond; WAR is WAR, thus "in war
there are no rules" - In fact, war has been the very reason of honest
folks having to deal with the likes of others that haven't been playing
by whatever the supposed rules, such as our resident warlord(GW Bush).
Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old November 23rd 05, 12:38 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro.seti,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:33:18 -0600, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Are you kidding? Anything to do with
Guth's HOT and NASTY VENUSIAN
SPERMWEAR needs to be incinerated
with an official CIA/NSA/MI6/CBS
flamethrower and the SKULL AND BONES
AND A CLAVICLE ashes drenched with
GOOGLE/NOVA/NASA/NPR brand bleach
before being buried in the DUSTY
RADON trenches on the DARK side of
the MOSLEY LLPOOF MOON!

You can't fool me! You're not Chuck Stewart! You're an INCEST CLONED
nasa BORG of some type!

Aren't we all?
Old November 26th 05, 09:13 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro.seti,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

If need be, I'll post this following contribution elsewhere in a new
and improved topic that related to other life on Venus. In the mean
time, I'll just try stacking this one onto the bottom of this usenet
heap of a cesspool for good measure.

Venus is exactly as hot and nasty having been carefully specified by
lord "Bookman"
Bookman; - Due to the inverse square law of radiation, Venus is
radically hotter than Earth is. And an atmosphere that is much hotter
and denser than Earth's, and very much higher in CO2 isn't conducive
to life as we know it.

Of which I've always agreed and reinforced upon that belief with a
whole lot more than what's been NASA certified as being the case.
Although most research that's external to our NASA moderated and
scripted results are those as having been indicating somewhat cooler
zones.

All of his statements are perfectly true if not somewhat failsafe
without those ever excluding life NOT as we know it, and especially of
NOT excluding of other ET life which we refuse to accept is even more
than likely the case.
Therefore Venus "isn't conducive to life as we know it"
Venus offers: "an atmosphere that is much hotter and denser than
Earth's"
Thereby no argument that "Venus is radically hotter than Earth is"
"Due to the inverse square law of radiation," is also where the regular
laws of physics have been telling us the truth and nothing but the
truth, of which I'm not some village idiot or messenger from hell
that's suggesting otherwise.

Oddly this very same "inverse square law of radiation" doesn't seem to
work all that well on behalf of our NASA/Apollo fiasco, whereas the
secondary/recoil worth of hard-X-rays are somewhat like all of those
stealth/invisible WMD, meaning the closer we get ourselves to the moon
the fewer if any secondary/recoil worth of such DNA/RNA lethal as well
as Kodak moment nasty hard-X-rays are to be found.

However, with an average albedo of being nearly 80% reflective, a
rather nifty factor of 80/35.5 = 2.25:1 that's essentially better than
twice as reflective as mother Earth, whereas this represents that the
vast majority of the raw solar influx is getting moderated right from
the very get go, of that planet's environment receiving 2.25:1 less of
it's average of 2650 w/m2 than of our's having to deal with 1375
watts/m2.

Giving a layman method of looking at this situation is to realize that
2650/2.25 = 1177 w/m2

Venusians or ETs having to deal with 1177 watts/m2 is only somewhat
less than 1375 watts/m2.

Having accumulated a fairly intensified layer of S8, as per having been
understood by the research of John Ackerman as being situated at
something above 48 km off the geothermally active deck is essentially
located between the lower haze zone and the thick upper cloud layers as
might otherwise suggest upon yet another complex barrier of a fairly
massive element that can be rather thermally conductive by night and
otherwise reflective by day, whereas this consideration may simply not
be fully appreciated, especially since this sort of massive S8 element
has been suggested by yet another outsider having been looking at most
all of the available hard-science. Not that I concur with all that's
John Ackerman, but if you'd like to review his research: An Alternate
View of Venus
http://www.firmament-chaos.com/recent_papers.html
http://www.firmament-chaos.com/papers/fvenuspaper.pdf

Of course, there is the extended season of daytime that'll have reached
a point of thermal saturation when the thermal layers within and just
below them thick clouds are reflecting and otherwise conducting nearly
the same outgoing thermal flux as the solar energy influx that's
continually arriving by day, whereas these clouds that are still
capable of transferring a wee bit of solar energy through to the near
surface environment will in fact come into a balance of their hardly
transferring all that much, whereas the extended nighttime season of
what those fast moving clouds get exposed to as offered by an extremely
sub-freezing dark side is in fact capable of continually extracting a
great deal of thermal energy from sunset to sunrise regardless of the
velocity of those retrograde flowing clouds, thus allowing for
extracting all of the solar influx along with whatever's geothermal. To
think if this were not happening, Venus would have exploded and/or
imploded millions of years ago.

It's been well established from multiple research that measurably if
not considerably more thermal energy leaves Venus than is contributed
by the sun. Therefore, ruling out the solar global warming via a
greenhouse as the sole reason as now being somewhat secondary if not
third on the list if you'd care to consider what humanity has achieved
as a measurable degree of artificial global warming on behalf of
cooking mother Earth. Just imagine if our Earth was as continually
clouded over, as having a rather nasty layer of S8 to deal with, as to
what our environmental impact upon creating and sustaining our very own
greenhouse would have amounted to.

Others and myself happen to believe the hard-science has been telling
us that Venus is a relatively newish planet, or perhaps at least it's
been recovering from a relatively recent trauma that had been
responsible for causing the increase in geothermal activity and
subsequently creating the atmospheric density ever since it either
bounced itself off of some other orb or perhaps having survived an icy
proto-moon implant via happenstance or intelligent design that didn't
quite take according to plan, but instead impacted. I'm thinking that
even a near-miss of such a planet sized comet like entry into our solar
system would have been enough cause to have made for a great deal of
renewed geothermal activity, though possibly not enough of a fiasco to
have entirely excluded all existing forms of life nor much less having
excluded sufficiently smart ETs from their having a tough but
surmountable go at their surviving upon Venus in spite of so much of
everything going to hell.

Sedna could be and/or become the icy proto-moon of intelligent design
Plan-B for the salvation of essentially icing down Venus, as how
otherwise would any halfwhit creator manage to get oceans of salty
water plus life as having been sequestered within that ice safely
deployed through space?

Brad Guth;
- - - - - - If you're not looking for the truth, you will not find it.

"To believe with certainty we must begin with doubting."
-Stanislaus I

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust

"Truth is given, not to be contemplated, but to be done. Life is an
action, not a thought."
-F.W. Robertson
~

Old November 27th 05, 01:23 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro.seti,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

Bob Officer (aka spook as per being removed from Groups in 6 days),
Are you in or are you out of this topic of "What's actually HOT and
NASTY about Venus?"?

In the past you haven't exactly been an honest contributor of other
than the usual mainstream status quo flak of sharing loaded questions,
instead of sharing answers or even that of your SWAG.

My loaded question is; is that mindset of your's going to remain as
your one and only alternative?

visible light... however what is Venus' reflectivity in IR? hint CO doesn't
reflect IR, it absorbs it... "greenhouse gas".

There's less CO2 that's within the top haze zone of them clouds and
above. There's even a healthy layer of good old O2 that's situated well
above them clouds, and I believe there's a highly IR reflective layer
of S8 situated within them clouds. Therefore darn little of the solar
IR gets through to the near-surface and/or actually into the surface of
Venus, especially since most everything above 650 nm has been nicely
filtered out, thereby representing that a good amount of the solar IR
spectrum has been reflected by the season of day and otherwise getting
efficiently radiated by the season of night.

Is there any hard-science from your perspective that stipulates Venus
is within thermal balance, rather than losing heat?

I didn't think so because, obviously if you had anything to share you
would have done so.

Actually, bone dry and thus crystal clear CO2 can offer somewhat more
of a reflective insulator than as a thermal conductor, thus capable of
a cloud haze zone of a CO2 matrix keeping as much heat out as per
keeping it in seems like a wash. Thereby if the planet is as
geothermally as alive and active as hard-science seems to have been
telling us, then what's the loaded point of your argument?

I'm not arguing that Venus isn't hot and nasty, just that it's not
insurmountably so hot and nasty that couldn't be technically tolerated
if not biologically evolved into being survivable as long as your
exoskeletal DNA had become at least smarter than a post.
-

"If you're not looking for the truth, you will not find it."
-Brad Guth