What's actually HOT and NASTY about Venus?

Old November 26th 05, 05:23 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro.seti,sci.astro,sci.philosophy.tech

Default What's actually HOT and NASTY about Venus?

The now quite old NASA/Magellan mission apparently accomplished far too
much imaging quality, of sharing upto a worthy composite of 36 looks per
8-bit pixel, thus having allowed us to reasonably interpret as to what's
looking so gosh darn hot and actively interesting about the perfectly
natural and potentially artificial features of our nearby planet Venus.
Of course most of us can't safely interpret such quality radar images
because we also can't hardly tell the difference between a LLPOF moron
of a certified bigot as our resident warlord from that of honest
individuals that simply offered to share and share alike.

If humanity is in any way sequestered as being supposely alone within
our solar system, much less our nearby galaxy members of our group of
solar systems as having been lead through this gauntlet of space by the
all gravity powerful and energy rich Sirius solar system, it is only a
matter of our being alone as created within our bigotry of having
polished the fine art of having excluded our own kind. Therefore ETs are
just flat out of luck if they should expect some of us to ever accept
otherwise. Just like this usenet that is now into sucking so hard upon
itself that they simply can't sufficiently sequester the truth any
longer without shutting down. It seems their good ship LOLLIPOP is has
been under the horrific weight of their owin disinformation having
managed to have sunk entirely below their main decks because, at least
as of Nov 25, 8:50 am is when shortly thereafter the likes of my dealing
with lords "Bookman" and "Art Deco" managed to get the final plug pulled
without their even sharing a peep of remorse with the world.

Now perhaps the GOOGLE/NOVA/NASA (aka MI6/NSA~CIA) usenet has to get
entirely reformatted in order to somehow purge the likes of whatever
others and myself have been having to say. In the mean time and on
behalf of the likes of GOOGLE/NOVA/NASA usenet junkies, I'll have to bet
it's almost like time is standing still unless they've got some other
means of accessing usenet without their having to go through the GOOGLE
interface.

Never the less, I'll have to keep sharing the truth that Venus is in
fact exactly as hot and perhaps even as nasty as having been carefully
unspecified by these officially scripted words of lord "Bookman"
Bookman; - Due to the inverse square law of radiation, Venus is
radically hotter than Earth is. And an atmosphere that is much hotter
and denser than Earth's, and very much higher in CO2 isn't conducive
to life as we know it.

Of which I've always agreed and reinforced upon that belief, along with
a whole lot more than what's been NASA certified as being the case.
Although most other research that's external to our NASA moderated and
very Koran like scripted results are those honest interpretations of
hard-science as having been indicating somewhat cooler zones. Whereas
the ESA Venus EXPRESS teams should only help to refine our knowledge and
expertise of Venus.

All of Bookman's statements are perfectly true if not somewhat failsafe
without those words ever excluding upon life NOT as we know it, and
especially of NOT having excluded of other as ET life which we've
refused to officialy accept is even more than likely the case.
Therefore I'd have to agree that Venus "isn't conducive to life as we
know it"
Venus offers: "an atmosphere that is much hotter and denser than
Earth's"
Thereby no argument that "Venus is radically hotter than Earth is"
"Due to the inverse square law of radiation," is also where the regular
laws of physics have been telling us the truth and nothing but the
truth, of which I'm not some village idiot or messenger from hell that's
suggesting otherwise.

Oddly this very same "inverse square law of radiation" doesn't seem to
work all that well on behalf of Bookman's nor of Art Deco's pagan
religion on behalf of our NASA/Apollo fiasco, whereas the
secondary/recoil worth of such hard-X-rays as coming off the moon are
somewhat like all of those stealth/invisible WMD, as representing the
closer we get ourselves to the moon the fewer if any secondary/recoil
worth of such DNA/RNA lethal as well as Kodak moment nasty hard-X-rays
are to be found.

However, with Venus having an average albedo of being nearly 80%
reflective, a rather nifty factor of 80/35.5 = 2.25:1 that's essentially
better than twice as reflective as mother Earth, whereas this represents
that the vast majority of the raw solar influx is getting quite nicely
moderated right from the very get go, of that planet's environment
receiving 2.25:1 less of it's average of 2650 w/m2 than of our's having
to deal with 1375 watts/m2.

Giving a layman method of looking at this situation is to realize that
2650/2.25 = 1177 w/m2

Venusians or ETs having to deal with 1177 watts/m2 is only somewhat less
than 1375 watts/m2.

Having accumulated a fairly intensified layer of S8, as per having been
understood by the research of John Ackerman, as being situated at
something above 48 km off the geothermally active deck is essentially
located between the lower cloud haze zone and the thick upper cloud
layers, this as might otherwise suggest upon yet another complex barrier
of a fairly massive element that can be rather thermally conductive by
night and otherwise reacting as a reflective layer by day, whereas this
consideration may simply not be fully appreciated, especially since this
sort of massive S8 element has been suggested by yet another outsider
having been looking at most all of the available hard-science. Not that
I concur with all that's John Ackerman, but if you'd like to review his
research: An Alternate View of Venus
http://www.firmament-chaos.com/recent_papers.html
http://www.firmament-chaos.com/papers/fvenuspaper.pdf

Of course, there is the extended season of daytime that'll have reached
a point of thermal saturation when the thermal layers within and just
below them thick clouds are reflecting and otherwise conducting nearly
the same outgoing thermal outflux as the solar energy influx that's
continually arriving by day, whereas these clouds that are still capable
of transferring a wee bit of solar energy through and even into the near
surface environment will in fact come into a balance of their hardly
transferring all that much, whereas the extended nighttime season of
what those fast moving clouds get exposed to as offered by an extremely
sub-freezing dark side is in fact capable of continually extracting a
great deal of thermal energy from sunset to sunrise, and that's
regardless of the velocity of those retrograde flowing clouds, thus
allowing for extracting all of the solar influx along with whatever's
geothermal. To think if this were not happening, Venus would have
exploded and/or imploded millions of years ago.

It's been well established from multiple research that measurably if not
considerably more thermal energy leaves Venus than is contributed by the
sun. Therefore, ruling out the solar global warming via a greenhouse as
the sole reason, whereas now being somewhat secondary if not third on
the list if you'd care to consider what humanity has achieved as a
measurable degree of artificial global warming on behalf of cooking
mother Earth. Just imagine if our Earth was as continually clouded over,
and as having a rather nasty layer of S8 to deal with, as to what our
environmental impact upon creating and sustaining our very own
greenhouse would have amounted to. There certainly would not bee and
snow or ice upon Earth, just the usual dumb and dumber souls that still
can't tie their own shoe laces without their having to be told exactly
what to do by their pagan warlords that can't afford to accept anything
more which rocks their fleet of sinking boats.

Others and myself happen to believe the hard-science has been telling us
all along that Venus is a relatively newish planet, or perhaps at least
it's been into recovering from a relatively recent trauma that had been
responsible for causing the increase in geothermal activity and
subsequently creating the atmospheric density ever since it either
bounced itself off of some other orb or perhaps having survived an icy
proto-moon implant via happenstance or intelligent design that didn't
quite take according to plan, but instead impacted. I'm thinking that
even a near-miss of such a planet sized comet like entry into our solar
system would have been enough cause to have made for a great deal of
renewed geothermal activity, though possibly not enough of a fiasco to
have entirely excluded all existing forms of life nor much less having
excluded sufficiently smart ETs from their having a tough but
surmountable go at their surviving upon Venus in spite of so much of
everything going to hell.

As per what was most likely the case of our once upon a time icy
proto-moon, Sedna could be and/or become the icy proto-moon of
intelligent design Plan-B, as intended for the salvation of essentially
icing down Venus, as how otherwise would any halfwit creator manage to
get oceans of salty water plus life as having been sequestered within
that thick layer of ice safely deployed through space?

Brad Guth;
- - - - - - If you're not looking for the truth, you will not find it.

"To believe with certainty we must begin with doubting."
-Stanislaus I

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust

"Truth is given, not to be contemplated, but to be done. Life is an
action, not a thought."
-F.W. Robertson
~

Kurt Vonnegut would have to agree far beyond; WAR is WAR, thus "in war
there are no rules" - In fact, war has been the very reason of honest
folks having to deal with the likes of others that haven't been playing
by whatever the supposed rules, such as our resident warlord(GW Bush).
Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm