Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Old February 22nd 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

BEE wrote:

What happened to the privelidge i was given SiR Nightbat SIR!

Been very buzy myself SIR!

screening ..
Bee-Ji-poppinin ...

nightbat

I have not forgotten you Officer Bee and you are right, I have
been extremely busy. And now I am on my way to Los Angeles California,
Huntington Beach, Hollywood, and the Jet Propulsion Lab. My time is
limited but never for my fans, the Captain will see to it that you
finally get your glow shirts and caps next month.

carry on,
the nightbat

What happened to the "on alert"? Have things calmed down or what?

HJ

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Honest John wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

nightbat Don't let parrots that have taken over alt astronomy

put
you
down. They are low lifers,and have no other wit than that of name
calling. I hope that is not the reason Double-A is not posting.
TreBert

nightbat

Officer Double-A lets those nasty coffee boy comments roll

off
into the dark pit they come from so don't worry. Original thinkers

are
rare and all my Science Officers fill that classification. The

drolls
can have all the fun they want in my stow file cause that's what

it's
there for. It's good that the old timers keep posting no matter

what,
just shows you can't keep a good man down. If just one insight gets
through to the thick heads we've done our mission. Never fear for

the
Captain is here.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Honest John
Say Capt. I just have to know. Do you even own a pair of Star Trek

Pjs?
Art says that you do and I doubt it, who's right?

HJ

nightbat

Stow file address to penitent acting one HJ. I frown upon sci

fi
in a profound science newsgroup such as ours so no any Star Trek
inferences are not entertained. My profound Earth Science Team Glow
Shirts and Glow Caps are not Trekie uniforms or PJs for they are the
original one of a kind honorary T-shirts reserved for the very best
science contributors to this and other sci newsgroups. Only the select
few who have always conducted themselves as gentlemen or ladies and
noteworthy astronomy and science loving fellow peers have earned one.
And you are right, I do not own a pair of PJ's because the only thing
that rightly comes between me and the bed sheets especially when not
alone is friendly beautiful silk female skin.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old February 22nd 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Why don't you and Ugly Bob lay off of Brad Guth. His **** is too good
for your braincells, just a drop!

Old February 22nd 06, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Congratulations, Art Deco

Congartulations Art, you really managed to **** up and destroy
alt.astronomy.

... You must be proud of yourself.

Way to go. ... Another corner of Usenet, bites the dust.

Old February 22nd 06, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Raving Loonie wrote:
Congartulations Art, you really managed to **** up and destroy
alt.astronomy.

... You must be proud of yourself.

Way to go. ... Another corner of Usenet, bites the dust.

P.S. ....

I bet that you are less than half of the dick-head in real life that
you are on Usenet.

Soldier on, Centurion.

... Being constructive, is not part of your
universe.

Old February 23rd 06, 01:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy

gaedhea,
Wow, I'm seriously impressed with all of the mainstream status quo flak
this topic of your "Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??" has
attracted. It's like you're receiving their royal WW-III degree of the
very best damage-control form of their brown-nosed flak on steroids.

Isn't their typical ruse of evidence exclusion pretty much par for
their pagan skewed road?

Are each of these naysay folks (aka Usenet rusemasters) absolutely as
nuts as Art Deco, or is it just more of their mutated incest as a
result of having over-cloned their DNA that's running amuck?

Do honestly open minded folks really think the average moon dust was
merely at most a couple of inches deep, and/or as having offered such a
high degree of surface tension as supporting whatever, and otherwise so
extremely clumping and surface sticking at that, not to mention looking
exactly as though it's albedo and physical substance were that of a
50/50 mix of portland cement and cornmeal?

Besides terrific images from lunar orbit that are 100% believable, I do
also believe there has been sufficient hard-science that places the
typical layer of moon accumulations and all of that nasty dust as being
not only extremely coal and graphite/soot like, but that of being tens
of meters worth, thus making the moon fairly old if not even a touch
older than Earth. After all, there's no such hard science upon mere
inch worth of moon dust covered terrain, just the perpetrated cold-war
disinformation if infomercials as promoted by way of their NASA/Apollo
ruse of the century.

Are we at all certain the raw unfiltered solar illumination spectrum is
exactly like that of a Xenon lamp?

Are we certain that their laws of physics work entirely different while
situated upon the moon?

Are we so easily convinced (aka snookered) into believing that the laws
of physics pertaining to secondary/recoil photons and of whatever's
pertaining to all of those hard-X-rays that should otherwise exist, yet
simply do not apply to the lunar environment?

Guess what?
Besides being extremely dusty, it seems that our moon is still rather
salty, just exactly as it should be considering the much lesser density
and of the previous volumes of salt and from teratonnes of salty ice it
delivered upon Earth.

This Usenet from hell that's having avoided the truth about our moon,
as though it's somehow taboo/nondisclosure is every bit the same
treatment as to their having avoided what had been discovered as of
more than 6 years ago and counting, as easily extracted information
from an honest image interpretation that's every bit as good as and I'd
have to think a whole lot better off than whatever terrestrial images
having spotted all of those supposed WMD, is by far without costing
humanity the tens of thousands of lives nor as having cost trillions,
is offering the sorts of extra proof-positive that myself and so many
others have been more than sufficiently right from the start.
-
Sincerely, Brad Guth

Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old February 23rd 06, 02:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On 22 Feb 2006 15:06:18 -0800, "Raving Loonie"
wrote:

I bet that you are less than half of the dick-head in real life that
you are on Usenet.

How much? What rate?

10 Dollars? 10:1 ?

Deal?

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of 1:10 ...

:

Old February 23rd 06, 03:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

wrote:

I bet that you are less than half of the dick-head in real life that
you are on Usenet.

How much? What rate?

10 Dollars? 10:1 ?

Deal?

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of 1:10 ...

:

Come on ;- He may have no dick, but Carl IS a DICK-Head in RL,2!
C.

You may have something there, Charles ....

As Kadaitcha Man has pointed out ...
~ Disembodied erections are a bitch to deal with ~

Seems that there are problems with ' lacking anchorage ' and
misplacement.

Without doubt; the desensitization is a real bummer!

As dead, dumb and numb as a battery powered dildo. No feeling,
either.

sigh

RL.

Old February 23rd 06, 04:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

I bet that you are less than half of the dick-head in real life

that
you are on Usenet.

How much? What rate?

10 Dollars? 10:1 ?

Deal?
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of 1:10 ...

:

Come on ;- He may have no dick, but Carl IS a DICK-Head in RL,2!
C.

You may have something there, Charles ....

As Kadaitcha Man has pointed out ...
~ Disembodied erections are a bitch to deal with ~

Seems that there are problems with ' lacking anchorage ' and
misplacement.

Without doubt; the desensitization is a real bummer!

As dead, dumb and numb as a battery powered dildo. No feeling,
either.

sigh

I think that he got personal with a cannibal out in the city park at
midnight. ouch!

HJ

Old February 23rd 06, 07:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Honest John wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

BEE wrote:

What happened to the privelidge i was given SiR Nightbat SIR!

Been very buzy myself SIR!

screening ..
Bee-Ji-poppinin ...

nightbat

I have not forgotten you Officer Bee and you are right, I have
been extremely busy. And now I am on my way to Los Angeles California,
Huntington Beach, Hollywood, and the Jet Propulsion Lab. My time is
limited but never for my fans, the Captain will see to it that you
finally get your glow shirts and caps next month.

carry on,
the nightbat

Honest John
What happened to the "on alert"? Have things calmed down or what?

HJ

nightbat

Correct pardoned Captain's stow file petitioner, the honorable
Seans are on their way. The full alert has be lifted and profound
Science Officers now await their final arrival. Because of your taking
on the nasty clueless coffee boys single handily and shown your new
enlightened posture you have been stow file pardoned.

carry on,
the nightbat

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Honest John wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Old February 23rd 06, 02:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical

Raving Loonie wrote:
Congartulations Art, you really managed to **** up and destroy
alt.astronomy.

... You must be proud of yourself.

Way to go. ... Another corner of Usenet, bites the dust.

No, ****brain. Its dickheads and dead****s like you who pollute
newsgroups with off-topic poasts that **** them up. We're just here to
take out the garbage.

And now for something completely different, Bruce ?

Amusing.

Eureka.

What amuses you is irrelevant, Loonie.

The truth has outed itself!

The "Bruce" is secretly envious of Prof. Tholen.
... Mimicry is very flattering.

[RMC added to the circulation, in honor of this auspicious occasion.]

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM