Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Old February 23rd 06, 02:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical

Default Congratulations, Art Deco

Raving Loonie wrote:
... Mimicry is very flattering.

Are you sure about that - why would anyone be flattered by mimcry from
an award-winning kook?

I notice that Bruce has not been nominated for anything this month. I
considered nominating him for Golden Killfile again, but then I'd
probably have to take him out of my killfile to look for evidence.

--
Blessed Cecilia, appear in visions
To all musicians, appear and inspi

Old February 23rd 06, 02:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical

Fartingale AKA Nightingale wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:
... Mimicry is very flattering.

Are you sure about that - why would anyone be flattered by mimcry from
an award-winning kook?

ITYM "of an award-whining kook".

I notice that Bruce has not been nominated for anything this month. I
considered nominating him for Golden Killfile again, but then I'd
probably have to take him out of my killfile to look for evidence.

I'd consider nominating you for ****wit of the month, but you'd be up
against Ravie Loonie and other assorted ****wits. Vis-a-vis one
Dickless Davie.

Old February 23rd 06, 02:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Nomination for Ministry of Circle Jerks

Woodchuck Bill wrote:

I nominate Michael Baldwin Bruce and Honest John for the Ministry of Circle
Jerks. Any seconds?

From the FAQ http://www.netcabal.com/auk/faq.html#question16

Ministry of Circle Jerks -
Although many kooks are lone wolves, a few like to make friends with
those who are as delusional as themselves. This office rewards the
slurpfests that often ensue.

Bruce replies to Honest John, usually beginning the post with "DisHonest
John wrote:" Doesn't look much like a friendship or slurpfest to me.

Bruce does seem to attract undesirables though - a better group to
nominate might be Bruce, Rhein Man, and anon a mouse.

From Message-ID: ews.net

"Rhein Man" wrote in message
oups.com...

anon a mouse wrote:

"Rhein Man" wrote in message
ups.com...

Why does MBBruce think you're a k00k then, eh?

I don't know. Are you taking him seriously?

Of course, eh?

Good.

He's a force to be reckoned with, eh?

Right.

Old February 23rd 06, 02:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Honest John wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

BEE wrote:

What happened to the privelidge i was given SiR Nightbat SIR!

Been very buzy myself SIR!

screening ..
Bee-Ji-poppinin ...

nightbat

I have not forgotten you Officer Bee and you are right, I have
been extremely busy. And now I am on my way to Los Angeles California,
Huntington Beach, Hollywood, and the Jet Propulsion Lab. My time is
limited but never for my fans, the Captain will see to it that you
finally get your glow shirts and caps next month.

carry on,
the nightbat

Honest John
What happened to the "on alert"? Have things calmed down or what?

HJ

nightbat

Correct pardoned Captain's stow file petitioner, the honorable
Seans are on their way. The full alert has be lifted and profound
Science Officers now await their final arrival. Because of your taking
on the nasty clueless coffee boys single handily and shown your new
enlightened posture you have been stow file pardoned.

carry on,
the nightbat

Thanks.

HJ

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Honest John wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

nightbat Don't let parrots that have taken over alt

astronomy
put
you
down. They are low lifers,and have no other wit than that of

name
calling. I hope that is not the reason Double-A is not

posting.
TreBert

nightbat

Officer Double-A lets those nasty coffee boy comments

roll
off
into the dark pit they come from so don't worry. Original

thinkers
are
rare and all my Science Officers fill that classification. The

drolls
can have all the fun they want in my stow file cause that's

what
it's
there for. It's good that the old timers keep posting no matter

what,
just shows you can't keep a good man down. If just one insight

gets
through to the thick heads we've done our mission. Never fear

for
the
Captain is here.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Honest John
Say Capt. I just have to know. Do you even own a pair of Star

Trek
Pjs?
Art says that you do and I doubt it, who's right?

HJ

nightbat

Stow file address to penitent acting one HJ. I frown upon

sci
fi
in a profound science newsgroup such as ours so no any Star Trek
inferences are not entertained. My profound Earth Science Team

Glow
Shirts and Glow Caps are not Trekie uniforms or PJs for they are

the
original one of a kind honorary T-shirts reserved for the very

best
science contributors to this and other sci newsgroups. Only the

select
few who have always conducted themselves as gentlemen or ladies

and
noteworthy astronomy and science loving fellow peers have earned

one.
And you are right, I do not own a pair of PJ's because the only

thing
that rightly comes between me and the bed sheets especially when

not
alone is friendly beautiful silk female skin.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old February 23rd 06, 03:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

From the FAQ http://www.netcabal.com/auk/faq.html#question16

Ministry of Circle Jerks -
Although many kooks are lone wolves, a few like to make friends with
those who are as delusional as themselves. This office rewards the
slurpfests that often ensue.

Bruce replies to Honest John, usually beginning the post with "DisHonest
John wrote:" Doesn't look much like a friendship or slurpfest to me.

Bruce does seem to attract undesirables though - a better group to
nominate might be Bruce, Rhein Man, and anon a mouse.

' Don't blame me - I'm from Uranus. '

RL.

Old February 23rd 06, 03:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Raving Loonie wrote:

From the FAQ http://www.netcabal.com/auk/faq.html#question16

Ministry of Circle Jerks -
Although many kooks are lone wolves, a few like to make friends with
those who are as delusional as themselves. This office rewards the
slurpfests that often ensue.

Bruce replies to Honest John, usually beginning the post with "DisHonest
John wrote:" Doesn't look much like a friendship or slurpfest to me.

Bruce does seem to attract undesirables though - a better group to
nominate might be Bruce, Rhein Man, and anon a mouse.

' Don't blame me - I'm from Uranus. '

Say hello to Herschel for me.

Old February 23rd 06, 03:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

From the FAQ http://www.netcabal.com/auk/faq.html#question16

Ministry of Circle Jerks -
Although many kooks are lone wolves, a few like to make friends with
those who are as delusional as themselves. This office rewards the
slurpfests that often ensue.

Bruce replies to Honest John, usually beginning the post with "DisHonest
John wrote:" Doesn't look much like a friendship or slurpfest to me.

Bruce does seem to attract undesirables though -

He likes to give the illusion of doing so, at least. I don't he's
particularly attracting *anyone's* attention nowadays - other than that of
his own sockpuppets and "Honest John".

a better group to
nominate might be Bruce, Rhein Man, and anon a mouse.

MoCJ joint-nominees need to be *separate* individuals - not sockpuppets of
one single kook. ;-)

From Message-ID: ews.net

"Rhein Man" wrote in message
oups.com...

anon a mouse wrote:

"Rhein Man" wrote in message
ups.com...

Why does MBBruce think you're a k00k then, eh?

I don't know. Are you taking him seriously?

Of course, eh?

Good.

He's a force to be reckoned with, eh?

Right.

--
Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -

http://www.netcabal.com/auk
Old February 23rd 06, 03:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Raving Loonie wrote:

From the FAQ http://www.netcabal.com/auk/faq.html#question16

Ministry of Circle Jerks -
Although many kooks are lone wolves, a few like to make friends with
those who are as delusional as themselves. This office rewards the
slurpfests that often ensue.

Bruce replies to Honest John, usually beginning the post with "DisHonest
John wrote:" Doesn't look much like a friendship or slurpfest to me.

Bruce does seem to attract undesirables though - a better group to
nominate might be Bruce, Rhein Man, and anon a mouse.

' Don't blame me - I'm from Uranus. '

RL.

' Don't blame me - I'm from Uranus. '

... It seems to me as if Michael Baldwin Bruce could achieve the
astonishing act of winning the MCJ award, all by himself!

What do you think about that one, eh, Bruce?

I nominate Michael Baldwin Bruce as the Onan(ly) office holder for '
Ministry of Circle Jerks '. ... a uniquely, " classic™ " solo, act.

... any seconds?

RL.

Old February 23rd 06, 03:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Raving Loonie wrote:

From the FAQ http://www.netcabal.com/auk/faq.html#question16

Ministry of Circle Jerks -
Although many kooks are lone wolves, a few like to make friends with
those who are as delusional as themselves. This office rewards the
slurpfests that often ensue.

Bruce replies to Honest John, usually beginning the post with "DisHonest
John wrote:" Doesn't look much like a friendship or slurpfest to me.

Bruce does seem to attract undesirables though - a better group to
nominate might be Bruce, Rhein Man, and anon a mouse.

' Don't blame me - I'm from Uranus. '

RL.

' Don't blame me - I'm from Uranus. '

... It seems to me as if Michael Baldwin Bruce could achieve the
astonishing act of winning the MCJ award, all by himself!

What do you think about that one, eh, Bruce?

I nominate Michael Baldwin Bruce as the Onan(ly) office holder for '
Ministry of Circle Jerks '. ... a uniquely, " classicT " solo, act.

... any seconds?

Second

HJ

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM