OK boys what is it? UFO's over Moscow October 19, 2010

Old October 22nd 10, 12:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

Default OK boys what is it? UFO's over Moscow October 19, 2010

On Oct 21, 10:33*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

Aren't UFO sightings SEEN EVERY ****ING DAY? *SUCH PREDICTIONS ARE
WORTHLESS!

2012's COMING!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:40:26 -0700 (PDT), vtcapo
wrote:

On Oct 21, 3:38*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
It's RIDICULE, YOU DOPER LIBERAL ****HEAD!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:25:44 -0700 (PDT), vtcapo
wrote:

On Oct 21, 12:06*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
FAKE DELUSIONS DON'T COUNT, ASSHOLE!

Saul Levy
Sgall is back in form with his bull**** a bile...

RT

That’s not RIDICULE. That’s bury my head in the sand obstinacy.

The first link is about a Former NORAD Air Force officer that
predicted 3-4 months in advance that there would be UFO sightings over
major cities in the world. *Stick with it.

By the way, he was able to make his prediction by accessing the
Akashic Record. *Now isn’t *THAT *a kick in the teeth Naysayers. *The
other links (there are more) are validation of his prediction.

If the first link does not work, copy it and place it in the address
bar. *Or do a Google search of * Stan Fulham: The Coming Alien Event
Oct 13 2010

RT

70,000 reported sighting each year around the world. No one has ever
predicted UFO's would appear around the Globe in mass on a specific
date and HAVE IT COME TRUE. That Akashic Record thingy is really
somthin aint it?

RT
PS Didn't I tell you about the record years ago Sgally Boi? So I have
to assume that yours is nervous laughter considering that you now know
it to be true and that everything IS recorded.....Or are you a slow
learner like your friends Hagar and HVAC?
Old October 22nd 10, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
More MEANINGLESS DRIVEL, EL CRAPO****HEAD! WORTHLESS!

You and Paine just don't get it!

Saul Levy

wrote:

[...]

vtCrappo ... one UFO believer is a nut case ...
Many UFO believers make a Cult (read: Religion) ...
Be it Jebus or Little Green Men, you dudes are brain-dead.

Old October 22nd 10, 03:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Quite the contrary. The only brain dead individuals are the UFO
Naysayers. But this is to be expected. Yaaaaawn ……You and your ilk
are inconsequential.

RT
Old October 22nd 10, 06:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
You are TOO DUMB TO MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT, EL CRAPO****HEAD!

Just LIKE PIG**** actually!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2012's COMING!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 07:18:11 -0700 (PDT), vtcapo
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Here's a challenge, elCrappo doofus:
Show me just ONE single piece of physical evidence of anything
of extraterrestrial manufacture and I'll beg your forgiveness, for
ever doubting you ... until you do, you're a weed smoking,
vaping, hallucinating _________ (fill in as appropriate).

Old October 22nd 10, 07:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Hagar, Sgall
I already told you two ass wipes that your ridicule is
inconsequential. It is taken for granted.

Full Disclosure is in process. Too many incidents to cover up, too
many witnesses to keep quiet. The government will have to break the
news to the public. How soon depends on how well they think they can
con the public into believing they kept the secret for their own
good. Remember, they have lied to us for over 60 years.

The message will be delivered by World governments and even make
believers out of Naysayers such as youselves. Just a matter of
time………

RT
Old October 22nd 10, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

Gee Saul ... was the correct answer that obvious ???

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
How about ASSHOLE, Hagar? Do I get a PRIZE?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It FITS!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:11:05 -0700, "Hagar" wrote:

. ..

Old October 22nd 10, 09:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 10/22/2010 11:19 AM, vtcapo wrote:

Full Disclosure is in process. Too many incidents to cover up, too
many witnesses to keep quiet. The government will have to break the
news to the public. How soon depends on how well they think they can
con the public into believing they kept the secret for their own
good. Remember, they have lied to us for over 60 years.

The message will be delivered by World governments and even make
believers out of Naysayers such as youselves. Just a matter of
time………

Time as in 5 years or 500 years?

I've been hearing this **** for at least 40 years
and I still haven't seen proof one.

--
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so" - Mark Twain
Old October 22nd 10, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 22, 11:19*am, vtcapo wrote:
On Oct 22, 1:11*pm, "Hagar" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

When has our government not lied to us or obfuscated their butts off?

What part of LLPOF doesn't apply to our government?

The general public has been on a need to know from the very get go.

There are so many overlapping agencies and special insider or black
ops taking place, that there's no honest telling how many lies upon
lies we've been expected to live with.

I'm not sure the existing capacity of our Library of Congress could
contain all the lies, deceptions and obfuscation from the last
century.

~ BG
Old October 22nd 10, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Oct 22, 4:21*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 10/22/2010 11:19 AM, vtcapo wrote:

Full Disclosure is in process. *Too many incidents to cover up, too
many witnesses to keep quiet. *The government will have to break the
news to the public. *How soon depends on how well they think they can
con the public into believing they kept the secret for their own
good. *Remember, they have lied to us for over 60 years.

The message will be delivered by World governments and even make
believers out of *Naysayers such as youselves. *Just a matter of
time………

Time as in 5 years or 500 years?

I've been hearing this **** for at least 40 years
and I still haven't seen proof one.

--
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so" *- Mark Twain

I suggest you eat cake and wait. It won't be too long.........

RT