OK boys what is it? UFO's over Moscow October 19, 2010

Old October 21st 10, 01:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

Default OK boys what is it? UFO's over Moscow October 19, 2010

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/

Naysayers, what can do this? If it's faked, can someone verify?

RT
Old October 21st 10, 02:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 21, 5:00*am, vtcapo wrote:
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/

Naysayers, *what can do this? *If it's faked, can someone verify?

RT

I hope they don't smell funny, because that's the last thing this
planet needs is ET b.o. to contend with. What if ET poop is acidic?

If I were a visiting ET, I'd certainly want to know why the humanoids
of this planet are always so easily snookered and dumbfounded past the
point of no return. I'd want to know what has been broken or
dysfunctional about their genetic code, and what sort of biological
evolution has us surviving in such a terribly polluted and toxic
environment that's otherwise not really all that Goldilocks friendly
unless you are rich and powerful.

Perhaps the last fully cosmological thaw for our planet happened as of
125k years ago (+/-10k aided by few if any human tribes, much less
industrialized), and now it’s mostly caused by our moon and us
supposedly educated humans trying everything possible to trash our
planet. So far so good, because there’s only another 33% worth of all
that pesky 7e16 m3 of original glacial ice to get rid of (leaving us
with perhaps 1e16 m3), as well as most land is either badly eroded or
getting flooded from monster storms and otherwise baked to death by
excessive droughts, plus otherwise we send BP and others out to
pollute as much ocean and atmosphere as possible in order to maximize
traumatize the global biodiversity in ways mother nature could never
have imagined.

Wouldn't that make any ET scratch their head, just to wonder at what
the hell went so terribly wrong, and to further ponder if there's
anything worth salvaging. How would truly Atheist ETs comprehend our
various voodoo faith-based methods and policies that are anything but
fair or just, much less socially or technologically efficient?

~ BG
Old October 21st 10, 02:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Oct 21, 8:00*am, vtcapo wrote:
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/

Naysayers, *what can do this? *If it's faked, can someone verify?

RT

Try this link or type in the Search Bar UFO Moscow

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread621551/pg1
Old October 21st 10, 03:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 21, 6:59*am, vtcapo wrote:
On Oct 21, 8:00*am, vtcapo wrote:

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/

Naysayers, *what can do this? *If it's faked, can someone verify?

RT

Try this link or type in the Search Bar UFO Moscow

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread621551/pg1

What's on the ground in that direction and area of Moscow?

What direction (NSEW) is the camera looking?

~ BG
Old October 21st 10, 03:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Oct 21, 2:00*pm, vtcapo wrote:
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/

Naysayers, *what can do this? *If it's faked, can someone verify?

RT

That's the billion Euro question!! Why ARE they here?

Golden Knights of Peru!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIT_qbEIZzU

Ex-NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham has stated in his book Challenges
of Change, that the aliens would show a massive UFO display over major
cities across the world, possibly on October 13, 2010.

It's no longer about quality, it's quantity. This gives me hope for
Arizona.
Old October 21st 10, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Oct 21, 12:06*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
FAKE DELUSIONS DON'T COUNT, ASSHOLE!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:35:56 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

On Oct 21, 2:00*pm, vtcapo wrote:
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/

Naysayers, *what can do this? *If it's faked, can someone verify?

RT

That's the billion Euro question!! Why ARE they here?

Golden Knights of Peru!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIT_qbEIZzU

Ex-NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham has stated in his book Challenges
of Change, that the aliens would show a massive UFO display over major
cities across the world, possibly on October 13, 2010.

It's no longer about quality, it's quantity. This gives me hope for
Arizona.

Sgall is back in form with his bull**** a bile...

RT
Old October 21st 10, 07:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

On Oct 21, 2:00*pm, vtcapo wrote:
http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/

Naysayers, *what can do this? *If it's faked, can someone verify?

RT

That's the billion Euro question!! Why ARE they here?

Golden Knights of Peru!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIT_qbEIZzU

Ex-NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham has stated in his book Challenges
of Change, that the aliens would show a massive UFO display over major
cities across the world, possibly on October 13, 2010.

It's no longer about quality, it's quantity. This gives me hope for
Arizona.

Sgall is back in form with his bull**** a bile...

RT

ZNRs like our rabbi Saul Levy don't have anything else to live for.
Ge speaking on behalf of all Jews that don't believe in hell and
hardly if ever police their own kind.

Rabbi Saul would not believe in UFOs or ETs if they were stuffed up
his kosher butt and eating him alive.

~ BG
Old October 22nd 10, 01:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Oct 21, 3:38*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
It's RIDICULE, YOU DOPER LIBERAL ****HEAD!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:25:44 -0700 (PDT), vtcapo
wrote:

On Oct 21, 12:06*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
FAKE DELUSIONS DON'T COUNT, ASSHOLE!

Saul Levy

Sgall is back in form with his bull**** a bile...

RT

That’s not RIDICULE. That’s bury my head in the sand obstinacy.

The first link is about a Former NORAD Air Force officer that
predicted 3-4 months in advance that there would be UFO sightings over
major cities in the world. Stick with it.

By the way, he was able to make his prediction by accessing the
Akashic Record. Now isn’t THAT a kick in the teeth Naysayers. The
other links (there are more) are validation of his prediction.

If the first link does not work, copy it and place it in the address
bar. Or do a Google search of Stan Fulham: The Coming Alien Event
Oct 13 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dfsj...eature=related

http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-natio...ctober-13-2010

Old October 22nd 10, 02:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_3_]

wrote:

On Oct 21, 12:06 pm, Saul Levy wrote:
FAKE DELUSIONS DON'T COUNT, ASSHOLE!

Saul Levy

Sgall is back in form with his bull**** a bile...

RT

That’s not RIDICULE. That’s bury my head in the sand obstinacy.

*** vtCrappo, your head is firmly buried in the beyond sphincter
regions of your ass ...

The first link is about a Former NORAD Air Force officer that
predicted 3-4 months in advance that there would be UFO sightings over
major cities in the world. Stick with it.

*** At any given time, 7/24, dope imbibing loons like you see figments
of their imaginations all over the world. So that statement is ambiguous
and you are too stupid to figure it out.

snip the rest of Meantal Disorder initiated crapola

I bet you also believe in Global Warming ... ooops ... Climate Change ...
double oops ... World-wide Climate Disruption ... what's next ???

Old October 22nd 10, 02:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Global warming in your vast trailer park area is skewed by all the
local deep-fried roadkill and redneck flatulence igniting.

~ BG