Speculation vs Scientific Theory

Old September 15th 10, 03:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

Default Speculation vs Scientific Theory

On Sep 14, 9:42*pm, "David Staup" wrote:
"vtcapo" wrote in message

On Sep 14, 3:33 pm, "David Staup" wrote:

"vtcapo" wrote in message

On Sep 13, 7:07 pm, "David Staup" wrote:

this ones for you goofy

Old September 15th 10, 10:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"vtcapo" wrote in message

You've lost your inner child? How tragic..............

MY inner child is a mean little prick.

--
Forever is a really long time.... Especially towards the end.

Old September 15th 10, 01:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Sep 15, 5:56*am, "HVAC" wrote:
"vtcapo" wrote in message

You've lost your inner child? *How tragic..............

MY inner child is a mean little prick.

--
Forever is a really long time.... Especially towards the end.

Yes, little prick describes you. Tell us something we don't
know......

RT
Old September 15th 10, 01:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 15, 5:13*am, vtcapo wrote:
On Sep 15, 5:56*am, "HVAC" wrote:

"vtcapo" wrote in message

You've lost your inner child? *How tragic..............

MY inner child is a mean little prick.

--
Forever is a really long time.... Especially towards the end.

Yes, little prick describes you. *Tell us something we don't
know......

RT

David, HVAC and most others are only here to screw with you. Might as
well invite Art Deco and all the other ZNRs to the party.

~ BG

Old September 16th 10, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"vtcapo" wrote in message

You've lost your inner child? How tragic..............

MY inner child is a mean little prick.

~~~Yes, little prick describes you. Tell us something we don't know......

That ain't what Barbara said...........

~
Woop! There it is.

Old September 17th 10, 12:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 13, 4:07*pm, "David Staup" wrote:
this ones for you goofy

[...]

I have a speculation that our government hasn't told us the whole
truth and nothing but the truth for quite some time. Of course some
agencies of our government are worse than others, whereas damn few if
any are flying perfectly straight and level.

~ BG
Old September 17th 10, 01:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Sep 16, 6:37*pm, "HVAC" wrote:
"vtcapo" wrote in message

You've lost your inner child? How tragic..............

MY inner child is a mean little prick.

~~~Yes, little prick describes you. *Tell us something we don't know.......

That ain't what Barbara said...........

~
Woop! *There it is.

When HVAC loses an argument to me or does not get the attention he
thinks he deserves he always brings my wife into the picture as if
that will level the field. Quit jerking off and get a ****ing
date.....

RT
Old September 17th 10, 10:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"vtcapo" wrote in message

MY inner child is a mean little prick.

~~~Yes, little prick describes you. Tell us something we don't know......

That ain't what Barbara said...........

When HVAC loses an argument to me or does not get the attention he
thinks he deserves he always brings my wife into the picture as if
that will level the field. Quit jerking off and get a ****ing
date.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who said I was talking about your wife?

Old September 21st 10, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 16, 5:01*pm, vtcapo wrote:
On Sep 16, 6:37*pm, "HVAC" wrote:

"vtcapo" wrote in message

You've lost your inner child? How tragic..............

MY inner child is a mean little prick.

~~~Yes, little prick describes you. *Tell us something we don't know.......

That ain't what Barbara said...........

~
Woop! *There it is.

When HVAC loses an argument to me or does not get the attention he
thinks he deserves he always brings my wife into the picture as if
that will level the field. *Quit jerking off and get a ****ing
date.....

RT

Since HVAC has a long history of telling us lies, it's kinda weird
that anyone bothers to respond to anything he/she has to say.

~ BG