Just Got The News "I am a Great Grandfather"

Old August 9th 10, 04:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Just Got The News "I am a Great Grandfather"

Baby Calvin born 8 weeks early. Weighs in at 4 lb 10 ouinces. Doing
well It makes living so long all worth while. TreBert
Old August 9th 10, 04:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Aug 9, 11:16*am, Twittering One wrote:
On Aug 9, 11:14*am, bert wrote:

Baby Calvin born 8 weeks early. Weighs in at 4 lb 10 ouinces. Doing
well *It makes living so long all worth while. TreBert

WoW. congrats. must be an early born at feather weight, hm?

Twitty I am so happy. Have to fly up so when he comes out of the
hospital I can hold him in my arms. WOW Life is good TreBert
Old August 9th 10, 05:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
Baby Calvin born 8 weeks early. Weighs in at 4 lb 10 ouinces. Doing
well It makes living so long all worth while. TreBert

Congratulations Bert!

Old August 9th 10, 05:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"bert" wrote in message
Baby Calvin born 8 weeks early. Weighs in at 4 lb 10 ouinces. Doing
well It makes living so long all worth while. TreBert

That's an amazing accomplishment for a guy who has no brain ...

Old August 9th 10, 06:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Aug 9, 10:29*am, "Charles D. Bohne" wrote:
On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 08:14:44 -0700 (PDT), bert
wrote:

Baby Calvin born 8 weeks early. Weighs in at 4 lb 10 ouinces. Doing
well *It makes living so long all worth while. TreBert

Masseltov! Glückwunsch!
C.

Rabbi Saul Levy and his fellow ZNR rednecks want that kid for another
satanic ritual, and of course for those spare body parts.

~ BG
Old August 9th 10, 08:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

So, Saul ... you didn't see the sarcasm dripping down the page ???

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
You don't need a brain for GRANDchildren, Hagar!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not much for children either.

Saul Levy

Old August 9th 10, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

note to Saul:

"goofy has NO brain"

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
WHICH SATANIC RITUAL WOULD YOU SUGGEST, GOOFY****FORBRAINS?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

Old August 10th 10, 12:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Aug 9, 12:28*pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

Baby Calvin born 8 weeks early. Weighs in at 4 lb 10 ouinces. Doing
well *It makes living so long all worth while. TreBert

That's an amazing accomplishment for a guy who has no brain ...

I wonder as he grows up will he go to Google and read my posts.? Best
I clean up my act. I was only kidding being Tiger Woods pimp. Well he
might have my sense of humor. He has very smart mother and father.
Like them he will go to the U of Mass. I am so happy TreBert
Old August 10th 10, 04:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Raving[_1_]

On Aug 9, 11:14*am, bert wrote:
Baby Calvin born 8 weeks early. Weighs in at 4 lb 10 ouinces. Doing
well *It makes living so long all worth while. TreBert

Congratulations Bert.
Old August 10th 10, 06:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Aug 9, 8:14*am, bert wrote:
Baby Calvin born 8 weeks early. Weighs in at 4 lb 10 ouinces. Doing
well *It makes living so long all worth while. TreBert

nightbat

Congrats Officer Bert another brave Profound Science Team
Officer making it up the ranks. Well done Great Grandpa the team
honors you in your joy. Thanks Raving for checking in for this
monumental moment..

the legend continues,
the nightbat