1 2 3 Oil Leak Fixed

Old May 29th 10, 02:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default 1 2 3 Oil Leak Fixed

On May 29, 4:48*am, bert wrote:
On May 28, 7:16*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On May 28, 4:34*am, bert wrote:

For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert

BP is still doing what's cheapest, buying time while making it look as
though they're making this their best effort.

The mud they's using is pretty slippery stuff that has little if any
chance of plugging up anything. *However, it's literally dirt cheap
compared to all other options. *The only hope is their junk-shots that
might not extrude through smaller openings. *Nothing much larger than
2"x 2.5" is going to fit through that 3" hose, though possibly 3"
pieces of 1.5" rope might pass.

*~ BG

As BP drags its ass my price goes up. Want that money tax free.I will
give 3,000,000 for each of the families of the 11 men BP has
killed,and they have to match that 5 times. * I want a hearing on Bush
and Chaney on the sweet heart deals they made for BP. * How BP pays so
little taxes. *I also want a complete apology how BP has financialy
raped the USA *with their corruption *TreBert

It seems our resident ZNRs have screwed with us once again. You'd
think by now that our asses would be so raw that we couldn't take
another screwing. Their inability to terminate that outflow is simply
proof-positive how little those Rothschilds and their brown-nosed
minions think of us, or give any **** about the global environment.

At the cleanup and recovery cost of perhaps more than $250 billion,
why is it that our government hasn't taken every possible step in
seizing those all-inclusive assets of BP?(including every private cent
of their directors).

If you or I did 0.1% as much environmental damage (not to mention
needless killings), we'd never see the light of day again.

~ BG
Old May 29th 10, 02:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 29, 4:34*am, bert wrote:
On May 28, 7:06*pm, Saul Levy wrote:

Still a ****ING LIAR, BEERTbrainLESS!

Do better than this or **** OFF, FOOL!

No one GIVES A DAMN about YOUR IDIOT THEORIES!

Name ONE OIL LEAK you've stopped?

Saul Levy

On Fri, 28 May 2010 04:34:31 -0700 (PDT), bert

wrote:
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Put a rear seal in a 318 engine. TreBert

Rabbi Saul loves oil leaks, plus any other kinds of commercial/
industrial toxic leakage, as long as it's not in his backyard or
anywhere upwind.

~ BG
Old May 29th 10, 02:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 28, 4:34*am, bert wrote:
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert

But according to BP, everything is going according to plan A, B, C, D,
E, F, G, H and so forth. Once they get to plan Z, they'll simply
continue with plan AA, BB, CC and so forth.

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_inte...ov_stream.html

~ BG
Old May 29th 10, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 28, 4:34*am, bert wrote:
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert

Go for it. Tell BP exactly what to do.

http://www.horizonedocs.com/artform.php

If any of it works, all your money problems well be over.

~ BG
Old May 29th 10, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

wrote:
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better..
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Put a rear seal in a 318 engine. TreBert

Rabbi Saul loves oil leaks, plus any other kinds of commercial/
industrial toxic leakage, as long as it's not in his backyard or
anywhere upwind.

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

BG Right you are Saul has a leaking dick that he got at that Arizona
bar,and penisilion is not stopping the drip. He relates his dick to a
Texas tower. Go figure TreBert
Old May 29th 10, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

Tell BP exactly what to do. Trust me, they'll make it worth your
while.

Old June 4th 10, 08:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 28, 4:34*am, bert wrote:
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert

Clearly BP does not have a viable independent think-tank of any
expertise employed (perhaps that’s because they already know all there
is to know), outside of their own PR damage control think-tank that
has no apparent sense of urgency outside of downplaying everything and
covering their offshore tax-exempt butts.

How does 4 m3/sec sound? (wide open BOP flow)
As based upon that deteriorating internal condition of their BOP and
its speculated feed pressure from all of that geothermally heated flow
(50% natural gas), whereas perhaps 4 m3/sec of raw LNG and oily
sulfur is being conservative, with a vast geode pocket reservoir
that’s packing 13,000+ psi (possibly 18,000 psi) means there’s no
apparent end in sight. Recapping such a wellhead discharge flow of 2
m3/sec isn’t going to be easy (much less at 4 m3/sec and 3500 psi),
because as that free-flow is restricted the available wellhead psi and
temperature at the BOP exit goes way up.

As is, their open BOP has a 5-stack of 18.75 inch bore Cameron BOP
component cut-off valves that apparently can not be manually ROV
operated, so the largest diameter that’ll fit through is 18.75”.
Below are three examples of that 18.75” valve stack flow, as based
upon an orifice or restriction creating 1, 4 and 16 psig drop.
http://dexautomation.com/lob.php
4 m3/sec, 19.5, 16 psig, 1.001, 1.001, .8, .8, .75 = 18.74”
2 m3/sec, 19.5, 4 psig, 1.001, 1.001, .8, .8, .75 = 18.74”
1 m3/sec, 19.5, 1 psig, 1.001, 1.001, .8, .8, .75 = 18.74”

It’s still hard to fathom, though apparently true that BP’s
dysfunctional BOP is a total goner, and are its operators just as
retard/dysfunctional. Its innards are most likely eroding and
becoming nothing but a smooth bore-hole that’s has been given a full-
flow green light. Once that kinked pipe is removed, it’s hard to
imagine anything less than 2 m3/sec. At any rate, it’s blatantly
obvious that BP has continually underestimated these volumes and
ignored whatever BOP pressures, as well as their having obfuscated as
to the environmental toxicity (atmospheric as well as ocean and land).

Even if a fully sealed cap shutoff were accomplished, something else
of their surface standpipe could blow or leak badly enough into the
surrounding bedrock. The only viable option is to aggressively
contain that outflow and divert it to surface tanker ships using flow-
boost pumps that can extract more than whatever’s made available
(whereas any artificial or natural spark onboard a given tanker, and
they too could explode and uncontrollably burn).

The most conservative wide open BOP flow of 2 m3/sec (including its
natural gas) is perhaps at best only going to be restricted down to a
flow of as little as 0.2 m3/s (1.26 barrels/sec or 53 gal/sec of
roughly 50/50 oily sulfur + whatever gas) once their cap containment
dome and its mile long pipe is attached, then whatever extent of raw
natural gas subsequently vented and/or flared off. Unfortunately,
they are still not officially telling us what pressures currently
exist at their BOP, so it's hard to objectively tell what volumes of
oil and natural gas are actually taking place. This morning they
claim a wellhead partial containment of capturing 1000 barrels/day (I
interpret as roughly 5%~10%), and otherwise still ignoring those
terrific volumes of raw natural gas.

Not only has this BP fiasco been purging millions of those oily sulfur
barrels, but also contributing a hell of lot more volume of air
pollution (including benzene vapors), as well as there's also the
escapements of many other toxic elements plus always a precious loss
of helium that's given a one-way ticket to ride entirely away from
Earth because, helium (including He3) that’s usually under 1% per gas
volume simply doesn't bind with anything. In conclusion, there’s
pretty much nothing raw that leaks out of such deep Earth deposits
that’s beneficial or even neutral to life as we know it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzene
There’s also an accepted determination of heavy metals in raw natural
gas, such as Hg(mercury) and even As(arsenic) that’ll initially stick
within those underwater plumes. Heavy and nastier elements such as
lead, cadmium, thorium, radium and Rn222(radon should fall-out and
decay first) are only going to remain toxic to ocean floor/basin life
that’s food to most everything else. (gee whiz, what could possibly go
wrong?)

Our all-inclusive human efforts manage to vent, flare and otherwise
burn off 5 trillion m3/year of natural gas, which as we know is
actually a complex composite of gasses (hardly any of which favorable
to life as we know it), and roughly 1% of that volume being helium.
There’s also roughly 12 billion tonnes of CO2 and 4 million tonnes of
NOx created per year by way of natural gas combustion. (again, what
could possibly go wrong?)

It seems no one of BP or other Big Energy really cares how much volume
of raw natural gas is being vented (in the case of BPs Deep Horizon
100 m3/barrel of oil). It’s as though such raw natural gas simply
doesn’t count and isn’t toxic or of any significant environmental
concern because unlike oil, it can’t be seen. The hydrocarbon wizards
of oil, coal and of natural gas itself are certainly not going out of
their way to educate us, because they damn well know it’s only bad
news from start to finish, and our government that’s very much in on
the coal, oil and gas take are doing exactly what any cloak and dagger
cabal of insiders would do, which is as little as possible to
embarrass or otherwise upset their feeders (namely Big Energy that
foiled our OCO mission, because they clearly do not want others to
know the truth).

btw; In addition to those 11 unfortunate platform workers, SpongeBob
is seriously dead, along with 90% of other local area marine life
that hasn't adapted to breathing oily sulfur and raw toxic natural gas
saturated seawater that's O2 starved, plus the atmosphere above and
downwind is also offering a toxic level of exposure.

One rotten egg prank in a public school or commercial/public area and
they instantly shut everything down, fully evacuate the area and
proceed to contain every m3, with everyone wearing full hazmat/
moonsuits, meanwhile BP toxifies the entire Gulf and eastern coast
areas with a trillion rotten eggs that are knowingly a whole lot more
detrimental to life as we know it, as well as made further toxic as
massive oily plumes and thereby maximum environmentally traumatizing
for years to come. Perhaps we should be giving Osama bin Laden, GW
Bush and Dick Cheney each a Nobel prize for their debauchery being
least damaging.

~ BG
Old June 5th 10, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 28, 4:34*am, bert wrote:
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert

BP’s obfuscation blows in more ways than exploding oil rigs and body
parts:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/keith-olb...greatest-hits/

“BP Pledges To Continue Being Huge Profitable Corporation”
http://www.theonion.com/articles/bp-...e-corpo,17510/
LONDON—Embattled BP officials assured the public Thursday that
despite the setbacks of the past month, the company was still
"fiercely committed" to remaining an enormously powerful moneymaking
industrial conglomerate. "We promise the good people of Louisiana or
Texas or wherever that this horrific oil spill will not, even for a
moment, stop us from pursuing unspeakably massive profits," BP
spokesman Reginald Clacton-Thorpe told reporters. "We are even now
working around the clock to make this historic PR disaster as painless
for us as possible." Clacton-Thorpe stressed that "neither the
terrible errors of our past nor the inevitably worse ones of our
future" would affect that ultimate mission.

-

Now that’s what I’d call a very objective interpretation of the best
available facts. As of lately they’re diverting perhaps 10% of the
expanded raw gas and oily sulfur exit flow that’s somewhat restricted
by their leaky cap and its 5000 foot pipe line. Without an inline
boost-pump it’s not going to get much better.

~ BG

Old June 6th 10, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 28, 4:34*am, bert wrote:
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert

Obviously BP never involves the outside talents and expertise of real
people. Everything of BP is executive and board of director trial and
error upon error, whereas clearly every unemployable son, daughter,
niece, nephew and so forth dysfunctional relative gets their shots at
this first.

BOP failsafe, using an expanded lead stopper:
Getting a lead tipped torpedo past those 18.75" BOP valves is somewhat
of a limitation. However, small enough diameter rocket powered
torpedoes do exist.

That hollow lead tip of several (46) meters length could be
sufficiently exploded just enough to expand and thereby plug off the
well. Solid fueled rocket motors work perfectly underwater,
especially if being shot down a vertical casing tube.

Using a Yu-2 at 450 mm (17.7”) torpedo shouldn’t be underestimated.
However, perhaps some other more substantial underwater rocket/torpedo
can be modified to deliver this lead plug. Computer simulations for
this shouldn’t be hard to muster.

RUM-139A/B
http://www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/m-139.html
APR-3ME rocket torpedo
http://www.dtig.org/docs/Klub-Family.pdf

We only have to get this lead stopper deployed below that 5-stack of
18.75" BOP valves, because just a little bit of lead plug expansion
and it's not coming back out.

BP’s obfuscation and PR hype blows in more ways than exploding oil
[...]

available facts as having been demonstrated by their past and current
actions. As of lately they’re diverting perhaps 10% of their 600 bar
expanded volumes of raw gas and oily sulfur that’s somewhat restricted
by their standpipe wellhead with its dysfunctional BOP, leaky cap and
its 5000 foot pipe line. Without an inline boost-pump near the BOP
exit source, it’s not going to get much better than 25% because they
simply can not contain that pressure.

Old June 13th 10, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 28, 4:34*am, bert wrote:
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert

Gee whiz, this just keeps getting better and better.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...pill-timetable
"I know it is a frightening assessment but everyone should be
prepared for a worst-case scenario, and that could mean a Christmas
timeframe," said Saleri, chief executive of the consultancy group
Quantum Reservoir Impact. "The probable outcome is much better but the
technological challenges … are enormous."

“Morales is now sharing technical information with BP in an attempt to
help it block the Macondo leak. He has warned it could take "four to
five months" for a relief well to cap the spill.”

“The British company has warned in a regulatory filing that a blowout
on one of the relief wells could release a further 240,000 barrels of
oil a day, although Hayward has since discounted the chances of this.
"The relief wells ultimately will be successful," he said.”

In other words, we’re looking at 240,000 barrels of oil and gas per
day as is, and each potentially dysfunctional relief well could add
240,000 BPD to that amount.

~ BG