1 2 3 Oil Leak Fixed

Old May 28th 10, 12:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default 1 2 3 Oil Leak Fixed

For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. Money back garantee. I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. TreBert
Old May 28th 10, 12:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. Money back garantee. I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. TreBert

Bert. Just in case no one around you is as honest
as am I, I'm telling you that the Alzheimer's has finally
arrived.

No need to thank me for this.

That's just the type of guy I am.

Move yourself into an old folk's home ASAP.

Have a nice day!

Old May 28th 10, 01:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On May 28, 7:47*am, "HVAC" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert

Bert. *Just in case no one around you is as honest
as am I, I'm telling you that the Alzheimer's has finally
arrived.

No need to thank me for this.

That's just the type of guy I am.

Move yourself into an old folk's home ASAP.

Have a nice day!

Hvac You have the same low wit as BP engineers. That is the type of
guy you are. It must be hard for you to have nice days when you have
only hate in your heart. You are a witless wonder of the universe
TreBert.
Old May 28th 10, 06:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

bert wrote:
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. Money back garantee. I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. TreBert

Okay,.....post it here.
So they can take action right away.

The Emergency crews have stopped all their other efforts and are now sitting
watching for your post.

Every minute you delay, another polar bear dies.

Old May 28th 10, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On May 28, 1:07*pm, "Bast" wrote:
bert wrote:
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert

Okay,.....post it here.
So they can take action right away.

The Emergency crews have stopped all their other efforts and are now sitting
watching for your post.

Every minute you delay, another polar bear dies.

Posting it for free is the same reality that BP pumps will not charge
for gas because of creating all this damage. Or like Bush and Chaney
taking the blame. There never been a free lunch so why start one with
me. $75,000,000 is ten times less than what Tiger's wife will get.
TreBert
Old May 28th 10, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 28, 1:31*pm, bert wrote:
On May 28, 1:07*pm, "Bast" wrote:

bert wrote:
[...]

The formula for PIB is: -(-CH2-C(CH3)2-)n- (aka: Chewing gum)
Polyisobutylene, also known as "PIB" or polyisobutene, (C4H8)n)
There’s also the vulcanization of good old natural rubber to go along
with whatever junk-shot of ground-up tires.

Too bad that BP doesn’t provide any science as to the temperature and
raw chemicals that has to be plugged.

Perhaps those Monsanto Franken-Happy-Meals that never break down
should be worth a shot.

A boat-load of raw iron ore should be tried, along with whatever else
is heavy and fits through a 3" hose. Perhaps the sulfur will react
with all that iron and cause it to expand.

~ BG
Old May 29th 10, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 28, 4:34*am, bert wrote:
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert

BP is still doing what's cheapest, buying time while making it look as
though they're making this their best effort.

The mud they's using is pretty slippery stuff that has little if any
chance of plugging up anything. However, it's literally dirt cheap
compared to all other options. The only hope is their junk-shots that
might not extrude through smaller openings. Nothing much larger than
2"x 2.5" is going to fit through that 3" hose, though possibly 3"
pieces of 1.5" rope might pass.

~ BG
Old May 29th 10, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

bert wrote:
On May 28, 1:07 pm, "Bast" wrote:
bert wrote:
[...]

You value MONEY over the polar bears ?
Ohhhh the Humanity
The blood of 463 polar bears is already on your hands..

Old May 29th 10, 12:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On May 28, 7:06*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Still a ****ING LIAR, BEERTbrainLESS!

Do better than this or **** OFF, FOOL!

No one GIVES A DAMN about YOUR IDIOT THEORIES!

Name ONE OIL LEAK you've stopped?

Saul Levy

On Fri, 28 May 2010 04:34:31 -0700 (PDT), bert

wrote:
For $75,000,000 I will give my three step engineering plan to stop the
Gulf oil leak 100% *Part one I will give to them for free to show I
know what I am talking about. Two amd three is very good engineering
Its new but not hard to do. *Money back garantee. *I can prove to them
I know how every thing works and how they can be made to work better.
Those that have been reading my post for over 17 years,and at MIT
where I showed I can take pictures faster than a strobe light. know I
am talking reality. * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Put a rear seal in a 318 engine. TreBert
Old May 29th 10, 12:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On May 28, 7:16*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On May 28, 4:34*am, bert wrote:

[...]

As BP drags its ass my price goes up. Want that money tax free.I will
give 3,000,000 for each of the families of the 11 men BP has
killed,and they have to match that 5 times. I want a hearing on Bush
and Chaney on the sweet heart deals they made for BP. How BP pays so
little taxes. I also want a complete apology how BP has financialy
raped the USA with their corruption TreBert